Seven miles away

Romantic Romance of the Royals

Not everyone happy like yesterday. Even thought it wasn't raining, no black cloud appered in the blue sky.Perfect weather again. Just one girl is upset. This girl is Yuri. She is upset, because Jessica was away from her. Seven miley away. It was too far.

Jessica is wisiting her parents and her sister. She doesn't want Yuri to come, because she was too tired. Tired or not tired, she is lonely. If Jessica was with her right now at the moment, she could kiss her all day. This is what she's going to do tomorrow, when the princess arrives.

The ice princess will be home tomorrow, in the morning hours. Around 8 o'clock. This girl missing her girlfriend as much as Yuri does. But she can't do anything else, she have to stay at her parents's house for a day. She hiding her feelings in a front of her family, that she is feels to cry. Not wanting them to worry.

Meanwhile Yuri is laying on the bed, listening to some violin music. Hugging one white pillow, pretending it was her lover. Hug it tight, sometimes she kiss it. It's a horror for her. All alone in the house, no Jessica, no kiss, no touch. Nothing just loneliness. 

She grab her cell phone and texting some really sweet message to Jessica, hoping she could answers to them. After 15 seconds, the phone start to vibrate. A message from Jessica. Yuri has the biggest smile on her face right now with a mix of crying.

She knows that her lover is missing her. This is just a five sentences message, but she was too happy. She gets up and jumping up and down on the white bed. She really loves this girl. She can't do anything without her. If she start to hug her, she never want to let go.

Soon the night comes again. Yuri feeling sleepy, but she don't want to sleep without her Jessica. She decided to stay awake untill morning and welcoming the princess with a tight hug, like she never hug her for year. She Cola at the "NonStopShop" to stay awake. Her phone is ringing.

Jessica: Yuri i'm going home now. The train will be at the station in 3 hours.

Yuri: I can't wait!

Jessica: You have to. And wait why are you still awake? It's like two in the night.

Yuri: I can't sleep without having you beside me. I miss your hug.

Jessica: Aww, honey i promise i'll run for you, when the train arrives okay?

Yuri: Okay. Hunder kisses.

Jessica: *giggles* For you. I have to hang up, because soon there will be no gradient. Bye.

Yuri: Bye princess.

For Jessica, the train road is very boring. While she looking out of the window, she see darkness with some street light. It was a bit creepy. Like she was in a horror movie or something. She was alone in the cabine. Sitting next to the window and having five more empy seat beside her. Creepy.

The train whistles and clacking. Wind blow the traveling girl's hair. She took her phone, put earplugs on and listening some relaxing sound of nature, like Seohyun does. It was a lovely stream with some spring bird chirping. She looped it, so it will replay again when it stops.

Yuri alone in her room writing poems. She want to surprise her love. When she openes the door Yuri will play Shakespeare and feel like an author. She named her poem "Waterbending iceprincess". It's a fantasy poem. Contains Jessica is able to bend water.

She just have to wait for Jessica and let the authoristic magic begin. Time passing by and Yuri feeling tired and sleepy. Her eyes becoming red. A little bag appears under her eyes. Means it's time to sleep. But she doesn't want to sleep, what can she do?

The Moon is shining through the window. This is the only light in the room now. Stars are welcoming the Moon again. The Orion constellation is clearly can see by people. Those three starts next to each other are shine ligher than the others.

Seven mile is really far from Yuri. She wish she can walk to her, but it's impossible. Now she fell asleep on the red carpet. It was comfortable than bed at this time. She fall into dream's land. Lucid dreaming. She suddenly noticed this is a dream, she is dreaming now and shee can do everything now.

She jumps up and she begings to fly. Fly to Jessica. In ten seconds, she was there. She try to knock, but she can't. She can't feel her arms. Slowly the door opened. Jessica was the one. They face each other. Then Yuri wake up and realise, how bad it wasn't real. She have to wait one more hour for Jessica.