Royal picnic

Romantic Romance of the Royals

The Sun was slowly yawning, getting ready to sleep. It disappeard beyond the horizont. Cover the blue the turquoise blue sky with purple velvet. Everything was quiet. Everything is unmoved. The wind never take it's "feet" into Colincounter in this hot day in August. It was 45°C, the hottest day ever. 

When the night is coming, the weather started to be cold enough. Butterflies creating a new dress for a Pinaceae tree. Ladybugs are mating on a Conifer cone. These little bugs cover almost all the streets and roads. Their population is over a million in summer. Every animal enjoying this lovely day.

There was a small valley behind this village. In this valley, the only color was green with red. Green was the grass, red was the tulips. White and grey sheeps are running and playing next to the horses. Over the horses, chickens laying eggs and dogs are barking while they are the bodyguards of the egg laying birds. 

Two young girl are sharing a picnic. They are sitting on a scottish textured blanket under an oak tree. On the blanket, the orange colored basket was filled up with fruits, sandwiches and juices. Everything was prefect for a late night picnic. They also brought some magazines to read and some books.

Soon as the Sun went down, crickets started to play their music. The Moon welcomed by the stars. Some of these stars are pulsars. They are dying, but they have enough power to welcome this planet. While the Sun is sleeping, "she" reflecting on it, knowing they will face each other again.

One of the two girl is called Yuri. And her beautiful girlfriend is called Jessica. Her nickname is iceprincess, but the darker girl loves to call her as princess. They are each other's girlfriend. Loving someone is the most important thing in the world. Their parents are accept their relationship, and everyone in their relation.

Mosquitoes and flies trying to disturb their picnic. Nothing can disturb them. They took a green colored mosquitoe coil and place it on a book. It may have a little smell, but it's like a fireplace. They just have to enjoy their romantic night, looking at the Moon shining. Listening to cricket's music.

Jessica: Yuri?

Yuri: Yes?

Jessica: Are you happy being with me?

Yuri: Why do you ask this suddenly?

Jessica: I'm just...not sure if you love me the same way as i am.

Yuri: My little stubborn princess. How many times i have to say no one else is in my heart only you?

Jessica: Really?

Yuri: I'll prove it with a passionate kiss.

With that final sentence, she grab the princess's jaw and pull her closer. Their lips touched. Just a simple lip to lip kiss. Nothing dirty, just a sweet kiss with so much passion. Yuri after a few minutes, she stick out her tounge and gently them for entrance. Jessica slowly open , while Yuri is using her tounge like a snake.

Twirling around Jessica's tounge. Massage it. Try to feel every spot of , even her teeth too. It was all quiet, but suddenly Jessica started to whimper. Not moan, whimper. A tear tickled down on her face touched the other girl's nose. Yuri stoped the kissing session immidiatly, when she feel something wet on her nose.

Yuri notice she bite her girlfriend's mouth near the edges. It started to bleed a little. She wipe the fresh blood and the tears in her eyes away with a fluffy, flower fregnenced and blue colored tissue. Her thumb rubbed it and hug her tighly asking for forgivness. She was a bit by the kiss. 

The time was 22:00 at night. The girls are laying on each other on a swingbed. White, diamond textured blankets cover them, not to cacth a cold. One big pillow keep Yuri's head soft, because no one wants to lay on a hard wood, feel like a brick. Jessica doesn't need a pillow. Her pillow is Yuri's chest. 

They had an idea, that they should stay out at night on one hot summer day before. It was Jessica's idea. And of course, Yuri has to be a good "husband", she accept what her girlfriend ordered. Want to do anything special to her girl. Not wanting her to feel sad or crying. Her princess is now happy.

While Jessica was sleeping, Yuri decided to make the swingbed into a tent. She slowly, not to wake the princess up, she run to the dorm and grab some blanket and rope. After afew seconds, she finally made a tent.She can't wait untill the Sun is up, to see her reaction.

Both are now sleeping soundlessly. Only the crickets whimping their "violin". Some wolf are "shouting" and the chickens are chirping, they not sleepy as the sleepy princess is. Dogs are still barking. Animals making sounds at night is better then having all silent. Even wind is able to hear by people after a hot day.