A New Friend ?

The Real Friendship

 

 

     Today is the day that first day of Senior high school, there are so many students come from other school. Suzy and Ji Eun are going to the canteen, just when they see a girl was crying. "Ji Eun, do you see the girl that cry over there?" Suzy asked, and point at that girl. "Neh.. i see her, shall we go there?" Ji Eun ask back and Suzy nodded. 

 

     "Ehm.. Hi, why are you crying?" Suzy ask to the girl.

     "There's a boy that bullied me just now, but he was already gone." Answer that girl while still crying.

     "Oh , don't be sad, cause it can make your beauty gone away." Suzy smile and try to calm the girl.

 

     "Well.. What is your name? Can we be friend?" Ji Eun ask that girl and that girl wipe away her tears. "Ah, neh, sure.. My name is Jung Eun Ji, you can call me Eun Ji , how about the two of you?" Eun Ji asked. "My name is Lee Ji Eun , and she is Bae Suzy. You can call me Ji Eun and you can call her Suzy." Ji Eun smiled and Suzy nodded slowly.

     "In what class are you , Eun Ji?" Suzy ask because she want know which class is Eun Ji enttended. "10-1.. Do you know where is it?" Eun Ji ask because she doesn't know where the class. "Wow, we're in the same class." Suzy winked, and Eun Ji smiled.

      They go to their class and the class was already started. The teacher start explaining who will teach for each subject and for the every quarter exam, and the school's rules. The students was bored and Suzy with Ji Eun really want to get out of the class, but they can't.

 

 

-Ting Tong Ting Tong- 

 

     The class was already ended and all the students sighed in realief, they pack their stuff and ready to go back home to get some rest. But the 3 of the girls still talking about many things. Until they talk about their ideal type.

 

     "Suzy , what is you ideal type?" Ji Eun ask because she never know what is Suzy ideal type.

     "Oh.. my ideal type is the boy who's charming, good at basketball and kind." Suzy answer and Ji Eun just laugh because of Suzy's ideal type is so unique. "How about you, Eun Ji?" Ji Eun ask again to their new friend.

 

     "My ideal type that like a solo singer that name Sun Kyu" Ji Eun was surprised because that was her ideal type too, but a little bit different. "Is there anything wrong, Ji Eun?" Eun Ji ask. "Oh no.. Just because my ideal type is similar with you." Ji eun smiled and Eun ji chuckled.

 

      And now Ji Eun and Suzy have a new friend..

 

      And they didn't know that something bad is going to happen.

 

 

to be continue....