Grow Up

The Real Friendship

 

 

     Day after day, they were seen together every day. They even going to the same school and become a classmate. Most of boys in their class like the two of them, because they said, Ji Eun and Suzy were an angels from the heaven with a very beautiful voices. But noone brave enough to talk to them.

 

 

-on Suzy's birthday-

 

"Saengil chukkae hamnida~~ Saengil chukkae hamnida~~ Saengil chukkae Suzy-ah~~ Saengil chukkae hamnida"

 

     It was Suzy's birthday, Ji Eun even prepare a cake for her. Ji Eun shout and sing the birthday song to make her bestfriend happy. "Gamsahamnida, Ji Eun-ah!!" Suzy was too happy, a tear roll down from her eye. She can't even decribe her own feeling, just Ji Eun the only one who can understand her and always been there for her. Ji Eun always support her, when Suzy has some problem that she can't solve.

 

     "What present that you always wish for, but you couldn't have it?" Ji Eun ask because she never know what Suzy really want, and she want to give it to her whenever it was expensive. Suzy never say what is her hobby or what does she like, and Ji Eun really want to know it.

 

     "Hm , let me think." Suzy smile and close her eyes. After the few minute Ji Eun had wait, Suzy finally open her eyes.

     "I want you to be my best friend who will always support me whenever i'd problems!! I want.. we, become friends.. forever." Suzy send Ji Eun a big grin.

     "Only that?? Really?" Ji Eun raise an eyebrow, and Suzy nodded. "Okay then, i promise!!" Ji Eun give Suzy a bear hug.

 

 

-Final exam-

 

     "Omo!! I can memories this chapter.." Ji Eun sighed, she was frustrated for the exams tomorrow. She search some way to memories, but failed. Finally, Suzy popped out from her mind. She take her phone and start to type some numbers, and press the green button.

     "Yeoboseyo..?" Suzy answer from the other line.

     "Suzy , can you teach me about the lesson for tomorrow exams?" Ji Eun sounds very panic, but she try to calm down.

     "Sure! Come to my house then. Today my mom cook some delicious food." Suzy laughed, Ji Eun answer a simple 'ok' and hung up.

 

     Ji Eun pack her books and grab her bag, before she run downstairs. "Umma!! I'm going to Suzy's house!!" I shout while searching my shoes, my mom was in the kitchen. "Neh, sweetie!! Go back home before midnight, and be carefull!" My mom shout back, and i walk out my house.

 

     I stop a taxi car, and tell the drive Suzy's address. It took 15 minutes to reach her house. After we arrived, i pay the driver and say thank you. Then i walk to the front door, and knock it. "Ah! You're here." Suzy smile after she open the door and let Ji Eun enter. "Anyeong, Mrs. Bae." Ji Eun said when she saw Suzy's mother. "Neh, Anyeong Ji Eun-ah." She reply.

 

     We walk to Suzy's room, she had prepare the table for us to study. I took out my books from my bag and put it on the table. "Suzy-ah.. I.. I can't understand this.. this.. this.. and this!! Oh, that too!!" I shout in frustrated, while pointing to some numbers. "I'll teach you then~" Suzy chuckled, then she started her speech about the lesson.

 

     "So, do you understand it right now, Ji Eun?" Suzy ask, after she finished explain the chapter that Ji Eun doesn't understand. "Neh! Really, Suzy.. Thank you very much!! I could say that you have a talent for teaching, do you wish to be a teacher?" Ji Eun asked, while packing her books back to her bag.

     "Aniyo, my dream is to be a singer. So, everyone will know me and i'll be inside the history of music." Suzy answer rapidly. Ji Eun was speechless after she hear Suzy talking very fast, "Uhm.. Suzy-ah. You can be a rapper with that skill." Ji Eun said, and Suzy laughed. "Singer? Wow, Suzy-ah we have a same dream." Ji Eun smile happily, "Bwoh?! Good to know~!!" Suzy said.

 

     "I hope we can sing together one day." Suzy smile, and Ji Eun nodded. They talk for a long time about becoming a singers, they even talk about some handsome boy band for a long time. Well, they're still a girls -_-

     "Suzy!! Ji Eun!! I had finish cooking, do you want to eat it now?" Mrs. Bae shout from downstairs.

     "Neh, umma!! We'll eat now." Suzy said, and walk downstairs, Ji Eun folow too.

 

     They eat happily that time. After they finish eating, Ji Eun ask for permission to go home, because it was already late. "Mrs. Bae, thank you for the food, it was really delicious like always." Ji Eun smile, "Gomawo, Ji Eun ah." Mr. Bae smile back.

 

     "Well.. I need to go not, it's late. Bye Suzy! Bye Mrs. Bae.." Ji Eun smile, they nodded. Suzy accompany her to the front door, and bid a goodbye. "See ya tomorrow~!" Suzy Sang, and Ji Eun laughed before she leave the house, and look for taxi to go home.

 

 

 

Click Next >>

 


Co-Author : Subscribe if you like the story~! Vote if you love it O.<