Death...

'Till Death Do Us Part

This chapter only contains Donghae's letter to Hyukjae :)


My monkey Hyukieeeeee <33

Of course if you're already reading this, I'm not in Seoul anymore... Sorry if I did not showed up for days /sighs. I wasn't really upset that you're in love with me. LOL. I'm actually happy! Very happy! because, oh my, at last my crush is having the same feelings that I have for him! Can you imagine that? It's really and seriously overwhelming. Hyukkie. You always make me smile, you always make me laugh, you always make me mad... madly in love with you.

Oh sorry, the joke's so lame. But it's not a joke... :)

Hyukjae, the day you confessed your love to me, that was my most unforgettable day ever! Just so you know... I'm very sorry if I just laughed at you that day. I can even remember that I punched you and told you that your joke was the lamest joke I have ever heard. I just can't believe it. I really thought you knew about my feelings that's why you played a joke on me. Sorry Hyukkie, your wife best friend is just so serious and I'm really afraid to be hurt. I hope you understand. Teehee. v^_______^

I'm not making this too long. You know me, I'm as lazy as Bruno Mars's Lazy Song (that was lame again).

Soo, okay... This is the hardest part because I have something serious to confess... since you're my husband best friend, I should tell this to you. I really hope Bomi and Sunny did not mentioned this matter to you. Beacuse they knew about this. And I would really choke them if they told you (that's if I will still be able to come back). I want myself to be the first one to share this to you. I'm sorry if I didn't told you about this personally. I'm a coward, and I don't think you know that... hmm... okay so here it is...

 

 

 

 

wait... Am I really writing this? /sigh. Okay fine...

 

 

 

 

I have this serious illness that everyone really don't want to have... because this illness is a killer.

I have Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy or best known as HCM. It's a heart disease, Hyukkie. I'm sorry if I did not told you earlier. I keep on rejecting you everytime you mention that you love me because I'm scared that if you'll know about this, you'll just reject me... and that'll kill me. But now that I'm no longer in Seoul, then I think it's time to tell you this. It's okay if you'll reject me. I already prepared myself for that. But to be honest, I love you so much. I still really hope you won't reject me. I love you, Lee Hyukjae. I'm sorry if I caused you pain.

So yeah, I told mom and dad that I want to go far away from here. Of course they agreed because they also told me that I needed to undergo an operation this coming Sunday in a far away land.

And oh, mom and dad knew about my feelings towards you. They asked me why did I changed my mind (because they told me a long time ago that I need to go to a far away land to undergo an operation but I refused because I don't want to leave you behind), I told them that because I don't want to hurt you. They even scolded me for being a coward (especially Dad. Mom just kept on crying), asking me why I don't want you to know about this, and telling me that keeping this to you as a secret will hurt you more. My parents are so supportive... kekeke~ I really thought they're going to kill me after knowing that I'm in love with the same gender... but nah~

So yeah Hyukkie, I think that's all. I love you so much!

Oh and by the way, Bomi and Sunny are both nice and cute girls. You should be in love with one of them. Not both of them, of course. They're nice, really! You'll really like them both! They deserve your love more than anyone else (especially me). I'm dying anyway... I'll die soon. So my last wish will be that. And...!

 

 

 

 

 

Forget about me. Forget about the feelings you had for me.

 

That will be it, Lee Hyukjae.

Love,

Lee Donghae

 

 

P.S.

I love you so much. From the verry bottom of my dying heart.