damn it

confusion

Onew’s pov

Oh-my-god.

I never think that way.  I mean,hell yeah i love her so badly!! But over chicken? Chicken is like... my everything.

And yes, she’s my everything too.

It’s confusing >.<

******

“So you pick chicken, hm, i guess?” she smile a bit.

“Um....”

“Ah-yeah. Turns out that i’m nothing for you,compare to chicken.”

Eh?????????????? Is she mad at me or something?????????

“N,no.”

“I don’ t think so.” Her voice is so cold, so scaryyyy >.<

“NO!! I would rather be with you than...than...chicken.” Okay, i have to admit that i even doubt the words i said earlier. And i guess she thinks the same way.

“I’ll let you think.” She finally say, standing up . “I got to go, i have practice to do. Bye.” And with that, she leaves me.

*******

Her pov

I dont know why all of sudden i said like that. Yes, maybe i’m jealous for his love for chicken,how he aodre the freaking chicken. But it’s so silly,asked him like that, i know that chicken is his obsession. I hate chicken. I hate chicken cause onew choose it over me. I HATE CHICKEN I HATE IT!!! Oh man, screw it. I want to turn around and hug him,telling this is just a joke....but i can’t. My ego won’t let me. Sighed,i continue to walk. I glance at him for a second. He is there, watching me,his face still look suprised..and he looks pathetic.

******

Onew pov

When our stares met, i realized that she’s serious. And i was acting like a fool!!!!!

Damn.

I don’t know what to do. Even chicken won’t help.

God,help T.T

 

****

kekekekeke, bad chapter :p i'll update soon!!!