the beginning

confusion

onew's pov

The smell of chicken never goes wrong. I woke up this morning,walking to the kitchen,where the smell comes. Taemin is the one who cook,not key. Woah, this is weird. I never saw taemin cook chickens. One thing about taemin;he’s BAD at cooking. No,he’s the worst cook god ever born. He even can’t make any omelletes...i know that he’ll makes this heaven creature -chicken!- taste so bad! But when i stare at him with omg-he’ll-burn-the-kitchen look,he realize and give me his cute smile. “~hyuuuuung,” he says. Ah,so adorable. He’s the cutest boy i’ve known, even his new looks made him look a bit mature but he’s still childish around us.

“Hello,taemin. Where’s key?” i said worriedly. “Oh,umma is still sleeping and i think it’ll be nice to him if i cook something,right?” he winked. Ooh, i see now why key ‘umma’ is not here.

One hour later,when the other members are finally wake up and taemin finally done with his cooking, i joined the others, taste taemin’s food.

OH MY HOLY CHICKEN WHAT KIND OF FOOD HE’S MAKING???????????????????????? HE’S TRYING TO KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonghyun run to the bathroom(throwing up,i guess?). Minho looks like he’s gonna faint anytime. Key’s trying to be nice, swallowing his breakfast even his face is sooo pale. Taemin...... i think he doesnt know what in the earth he’s doing.

I run to the dorm’s room. “Where are you going,hyung?” Taemin asked. “Uh...... i’m just want to walk around the park. By the way... nice food.” I lied. Taemin smiled.

*************

YEAH!!! Finally i’m out of the dorm! Hooray! I’m thinking of going to the KFC, the best place in the earth. My heaven.

*****

I’m sitting near to the window,eating a bucket of chickens. I’m feeling guilty,leaving the guys alone with plates of hell-food. I’ll go home bringing 3 buckets of chickens,2 for me and 1 for them. Hehehe. I’m gonna go home when i hear a deep but girly voice suddenly calling out my name.

“Onew oppa?” i smirked a bit. From her voice i know it’s her. “Oh,hello,” i said as if i’m not interested. “May i sit here?” she pointed to a chair in front of me. “Sure,please sit.” She smiled. “I know you’ll be here, kfc is your second home.” She giggle. I laugh. “You know me very well, dont you?” she blushed. “Ah,you’re eating sooo many chickens, i see.” She changed the topic,something she always do when she’s nervous. “yes,yes,chicken is my future wife.” I trying to joke. Failed.

She didn't laugh,she just ate her chicken and stay quiet. Uh... awkward.

“Onew oppa..”

“Yeah?”

“what is most important, SHINee or chi...”

“Chicken, straight up!”

“Hey, i dont even finish my sentence!” she burst out to laugh

“But i know what you’re asking. I’m your mind reader.” Her cheeks turning to red.

“but,onew oppa.....”

“Yeah,jagiya?” i smirked. I swear she’s turning to tomato right now.

“Uh,uh, would you choose me over the chicken?”

DUM DUM DUM

Ah....uh....eh......

********

what would happen next??

first chapter done~ i'll update as soon as possible,kekekeke XD