This is us !!

All My Love Is For You

In a small corner of London there was 8 beautiful girl sleeping peacefully. They moved from Korea to England because of family problems. These girls are only 17 to 18 but they are not scared of what future holds because they got each other to look after. They study and Work at the same time since they need to earn money to buy food, clothes and pay for the rent. The apartment is small; 2 small bedrooms; 1 little siting room and a small kitchen. Even though its small they are happy because happineese for them is not money, shopping but spending time together. 

In a room there are 4 people. 

Room Number 1   
Seohyun, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Ailee  

 

Room Number 2 
Yuri, Bom, Tiffany, CL 

 

5 am-Tring-Tring-

^^^You dont your beautifull and thats what makes you beautiful ^^ Alram went off on room number 1. A small blonde girl woke up with her messay hair; she looked very sleepy; it looked like she didnt had enough sleep. She woke up looking really tired. 

Taeyeon p.o.v 

I woke up feeling so tired; cant even describe how tired I am right now. I am trying to get out from my bed but the bed is too comfy and warm. I got out of my bed after 5 mins then..I went to take a shower. I took a quick shower and got changed. As normal I saw Ailee,Sooyoung and Seohyun casually sleeping. I put some light make put and gave them  a quick kiss in their foreheads.After that I slowly went to the other room to see Yul, Bom unnie, Tiffany and Cl. I saw them sleeping peacefully and I slowly closed the door.

I got out of our apartment and now am waiting  for the bus. It was really cold in London today; its always raining and windy. I wish I was in korea right now. Appa and mum I miss you so much but you never treated me well so I had to take this decision. I hope you are happy in korea right now. I saw the bus coming so I quickly got my bus pass out. 

HI!! My name is Taeyeon. I live with 7 other beautiful idoits in london. I have to go to work at 6:00 to 9:00. My work is to clean the school before all the students gets in. I have to clean toilets, classrooms, offices list can go on forever. I have to do this because me and my friends dosent really have money so i have to do this in order to earn money and support my friends. 

I got inside the school, picked up cleaning equitment and start cleaning the toilets and the classroom. Jesus!! kids are so dirty theses days. After i finishsed i went to check my bank HSBC; i put my card in and Today was the day that I finally got my income. I checked and i had £1259. I am happy person now. 


Meanwhile in the apartment 

Yah!! give me back my bread again said Aillee furisouly and looked at sooyoung 

But!! am hungry said sooyoung with puffy eyes 

I dont care!! give it back and snatched the bread away from sooyoung 

Yul was casually reading a book while seohyun was reading a magazine. Bom was making lunch for everyone to take to collage unlike Tiffany who was busy watching " my love from the stars". 

Taeyeon came in with lots of food on her hand which made everyone cheer. 

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....everyone said

Yah!! Kids..I have brought us some bread, milk, orange/pineapple juice, chicken to make curry, rice, cupcakes, crisps, yougurts and some chocolate bars. said taeyeon happpily. 

suddenly Bom ran up to Teyeon and gave her a big hug. In a second Bom started crying which made everyone cry as well. They have been through so much and they are so happy to have each other. They hugged, cried and laughed. After 30 min they went to get ready to go to college.