one shot

Confession? Never too late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bedroom, a messy bedroom to be exact. Clothes can be found every where on king size bed. Kim Taeyeon is busy like a busy, pacing back and forth in front of her mirror. She is looking for the outlooks that can make her look prettier, more beautiful, more ier. The most important thing is more charming, so that she can caught a particular eyes from a certain girl. Hope that girl can fall for her. The girl that come back to Seoul today. Her friend. The girl that she fall in love since... she can't even remember already. The girl that name Jessica Jung,

Kim Taeyeon looked up to the clock that hanging on the wall, and yet, she is running out of time. Jessica's flight is near. But she still can't find the best outlook that she satisfied. A heavy sigh escaped from her lips before she ransack boxes and chests in her room, and she found a T-shirt. An azure T-shirt, that's the only shirt that she and Jessica bought together. They both have the same shirt. She keep it as a momento. Even it looked old, but she still keep it well.

After wasting two minutes of shilly-shally in her mind, she still put it on. Maybe this is the best outlook for today. Maybe Jessica can notice on it.

 

When arrived airport, Taeyeon found Jessica immediately. Yeah, how difficult can be, to find the girl in the crowds that always caught your eyes without doing anything? Taeyeon chuckled internally, she chuckled bout herself, her eyes must be installed something called 'automatic attracted by Jessica Jung Sooyeon', so she can always found Jessica in the crowds in a blink of eyes.

Taeyeon saw Jessica is walking in the crowds, even just wear simple loose shirt with a pair of stripped jeans, she still the most stunning one in the crowds.

"Sica!!! I'm here!!" Taeyeon waving her oh-so-short arm that hanging in the air with all her might, to catch the called girl's attention. She hopping up and down in the crowds. When she wanna dash towards Jessica and give the latter a big bear hug, but she halted when she saw a tall handsome charming blond guy walked next to Jessica. Taeyeon's big shinny smile instantly dim down.

"Yah~ Kim Taeyeon, you growth!!!" Jessica paced up toward Taeyeon when she noticed the shorter girl. Jessica can't help but smile ear to ear excitedly to Taeyeon, while patting the latter's shoulder.

After that, all Jessica's attention is at the blond guy. She talked to the guy with english, which Taeyeon, the classic korean, rare can understand all. All Taeyeon can remembered was how Jessica introduced her. "She is my friend. Best friend..."

While Jessica still have a chat with the blond guy, Taeyeon's head lower down gradually, stared on her own old azure T-shirt, she felt she became smaller and smaller. From the reflection of the mirror from the airport hall, she saw her slightly embarrassed look, have a glimpse on the couple beside her, chatted happily, loud laughters. She can felt how urge that blond guy wanna kiss her Jessica.

'Sica already forgot this T-shirt that just belongs to us, only us. Our memorises...'

 

 



After Jessica back to Seoul, she always called Taeyeon, want the latter accompany her to attend all different kind of events. But, Taeyeon rejected all. Taeyeon still remembered clearly what happened when she drunk in a certain summer night, past few years ago.

That summer night, she attended an event to keep accompany with Jessica, but she ended up drunk. That night, without think twice, and also from the help by the effect of alcohol. She used all her courage, pulled Jessica into her arms, hugged the latter firmly.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Did you know that I like you!!! I like you very much!!!" Taeyeon confessed. She know what she doing, even she was drunk, but her mind is clear.

"I know, I know, Taenggoo-ah. I like you too." Jessica patting her head soft and gently, just like coaxing a child to bed.

Before Taeyeon totally past out, Taeyeon looked deeply into Jessica's eyes. That twinkling eyes, even the stars in the sky can't compare with Jessica's eyes at all.

The next day, Taeyeon wake up from her hangover, she saw Jessica sitting beside her bed. All the memorises on the previous night rush back to her mind, her heart beating crazy. What can she do now?! Does Jessica accepted her confession?? Or did Jessica wanna reject her now?! What should she do? What should she do now?! Should she just confess to Jessica again?? All she can do is staring blankly at Jessica. Before she can utter anything.

"Yah, Taenggoo-ah! You're so cute when you drunk!! You keep on saying that I'm so pretty and you like me so much! Kya!! So cute, next time I still want you to attend event with me! I want to see a drunky Taenggoo again!!"

Duh... Kim Taeyeon been K.O

 

Started from that day, Jessica has a new hobby. She love to suddenly appear on the place that Taeyeon are, and teasing the latter. Sometimes Jessica will suddenly appeared herself with her expensive luxury sport car at the front door of company that Taeyeon working on.

"Kim Taeyeon... Kim TaeTae... Kim Taenggoo~~ Come down now~~" That's the way Jessica always yelled when she stood at Taeyeon's company lobby. Gained all the attention from the other people there. Taeyeon, the called girl, always felt so embarrassed, wished that she can dig a hole and burn herself, but still, slowly move her feet to Jessica with her face hot and red.

"What?" Taeyeon grunted.

Ans all Taeyeon gained was an evilish smirk on Jessica's face.

"Do you miss me?" That's all what Jessica asked after created the chaotic at her company's lobby.

 

Jessica keep on playing the same trick on her everyday. Taeyeon doesn't know why the hell that Jessica did that everyday. Maybe just for fun. Yeah, that evil Jung. And Taeyeon thought that she and Jessica gonna be like that forever, been teased by the latter forever. Without realised by her own, deep in her heart, something started growing day by day.

One day, Jessica said to her that she gonna go Seattle. Taeyeon felt relieved, that she doesn't have to been teased by this evil Jung anymore. And also felt relieved that she need not to hold herself so that she won't lauch herself toward the latter, who made her felt ual fraustated anymore.

Day before Jessica departures, Jessica drunk, which is rarely happened. Even Taeyeon also drink a lots, but she still tried her best to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter