009.

The Perfect Bad Girl(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

Lee Seyeon

I wrapped myself with a towel after I finished taking a shower.I opened the door,and-"Aaaaaah!!" a scream escaped my lips.Tao was in my room,lying on the bed playing some game on his phone."Oh hey."He sat up" 'Oh hey'?That's it?What if I wasn't wearing anything?!"I held myself tightly."Tch,it's not like I haven't seen your body before.You don't have anything to see anyway." I sighed,"Aish...that was like ten years ago!At least respect my rights as a girl!Get out!"He scoffed and turned to his left so he couldn't see me"There.Happy?"I sighed,annoyed-obviously."Tao--" "Wear the leopard print tee."I tilted my head to the side,confused."Why?" "Because I'm wearing one,and Jaeyeon's wearing one,and I don't see why you shouldn't.It's just for fun anyway." "So?"Then he turned to me again which made me hug myself tighter than before"Just wear it!I'm even wearing leopard print shorts,socks and even my phone cover has leopard print on it!"Then he got up"So just wear it before I force you to wear my leopard print boxers too."Then he went out of my room,closing the door afterwards.Sheesh,guy PMS...

I'm not gonna lie,Zitao can be really naggy sometimes.So,in order to prevent the inner mom from making her appearance,I obeyed Tao's orders,and slipped on a pair of shorts along the way,and proceeded to go downstairs."Where's uncle and auntie?"I thought aloud.I barely see them since the past few days I've been living here.Where did they go,again?

My footsteps came to a halt when I heard voices- a lot of them.I lightened my footsteps,careful not to make a sound,Seyeon-ah...I walked over to the wall seperating the hall and the living room and stoos behind it.Slowly,I poked my head out and saw a lot of guys sitting together.One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine,ten,eleven... Eleven in total...I see Tao's red hair,Luhan's orange hair,Mr.Wu's blonde hair...wait what?Luhan?Mr.Wu?The heck are they doing here?I kept observing them as I never moved from my spot. "Hi there!"My body tensed up as I slowly turned to face whoever that was standing behind me.The guy who greeted me wasn't very tall,he had dark purple hair,and...eyeliners?Twelve.He waved at me,and I bowed"He-Hello..."Then he loomed closer"Are you Seyeon?"I nodded my head as I slowly leaned back"How do you--"Then he stood straightly again"Okay!I'm Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Baekhyun or Baek,and I like eyeliners because they make me feel feminine but now I'm almost out but Yeollie won't buy me more and--"Does he have sugar rush?

"Yah eyeliner!I can hear your annoying voice from here you know?!"A deep voice called out.Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stepped into the living room"Well I'm not the one that gave you elf ears to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter