Performance preparation~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

While sophie's in the practice room i day before their perfomance ( teen top's and ... sophie's group)
 
 
 
__they are rehersing and doing related stuff ..then ...they have seen their costumes...sophie's the maknae and 1995 ....but she has over exposed
  dress ...and it's a y dance, l.joe seemed to like it but it's still not right to take advantage of an innocent girl...
 
 
~~ Sophie worried about the dress she will wear......  http://www.polyvore.com/sophies_revealing_outfit/set?id=36372017
 
l.joe: don't you like it....
sophie: it's fine but i feel uncomfortable..:(
l.joe: that's fine, me too i feel uncomfortable...it seems like i don't want to touch you anymore....
sophie: no that's fine...but i am really embarrassed about this dress....too short ....and...
l.joe: yeah ..too revealing...
sophie: yup...
l.joe: no worries , i will try to ask hyung for a comfortable costume..:)
sophie: oh...thank you but i'm really fine...
l.joe: i'll just try to talk to him...it seems that you can;t dance that well with that costume...
 
 
 
( the members heard about their conversation and chunji..remained silent...)
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~then l.joeand teen top told the manager about the costume...and................
 
 
l.joe: sophie's costume is not that comfortable can you change it into something that can make her comfotable...??
manager: there is one costume extra costume left and it can be paired with chunji's clothes..is it okay chunji if 
         you and l.joe will switch partners again..??
chunji: **VERY HAPPY* yes..:) it's fine with me..
l.joe: is it fine for me also..* with sorrow in his eyes*
teen top ~other members~ : so let's practice..
manager : so change partner's chunji and l.joe ..then go practice...call sophie...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`  BEFORE PRACTICING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
ricky: sophie ..get your costume in the storage room.....manager said you and chunji will be the partners again...
sophie: O.o ..Okay..:)
 
 
Ricky's thinking~~
 
             chunji hyung must be very happy now...hehehe....actually they really fit each other...hehehe...
             l.joe hyung is not that bad for sophie but chunji is better,,,:):)keke...hehehehhehe
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sophie going around the storage room finding her costume~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Sophie: OH~! manager hyung said that i shall be finding my another costume...
chunji: ahhh,..manager hyung said that i will be your partner again...and he said that i'll help you to find your costume...
sophie: ..okay ...let's search for it...:)
chunji: manager hyung said that it looks very much alike with my costume...color gold
sophie: yes.. manager oppa describe it.  OHH~~ * she feel something *
chunji: i think that's the costume...**thinking~~ hehehe...it's very beautiful~~
sophie: WOW~~ this is better...   http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36372323
chunji: you like it??
sohpie: yes* blushing..*
chunji: hehehe* blushing also* i think we should go .. we have to practice...
sophie: yup...let's go
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~they went to the practice room ...and they practiced their routine ........................
 
 
 
choreographer: this should be a serious face dance...nobody should be smiling...
 
 
**chunji and sophie dancing too far away from each other..**
 
choreographer: Chunji~~ hold sophie nearer....and sophie lean to chunji more nearer..
 
 
chunji and sophie: okay..
 
 
they practiced for the dance for about 1 hour...:):)
they decided to eat lunch and chunji and sophie is seated next to each other...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ eating ...yum yum yum..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
sophie: **eating carelessly** oh ...my meat dropped
        ** they meat jumped out of the plate **
chunji: it's fine...* giving his meat to sophie** just eat mine...
sophie: oh..it's fine....* wanting to take the meat from her plate to chunji's**
chunji: no it's fine...
other teen top members: * staring with their cheesyness...* 
niel: hyung ...you said you want to eat meat because now is the only time we're given a chance to eat meat..
ricky: yes ..hyung...you said you like it so much..
chunji..shhhhhhhhhhhh...shut up...
sophie: see..you want the meat and you're giving me your meat...* blushing*
chunji: no it's really fine...
other members: ahemm...ughmm...* cough's ** ahemm..
 
chunji: * SMILING *
 
 
SOPHIE's thinking
  
        i really like chunji so much but l.joe oppa is always around...he is so kind to me ..and i don't want to 
        tell that i really like chunji oppa alot........i like everything about him...his tough attitude behind his cute looks..
        i like his voice and the way he moves ...eveything..:( eveytime he smile's and even his wink in the camera .....
        it makes me melt..WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~..i hope i can spend so many time together with him...i must be more closer with l.joe oppa ..
        but i really like him as a friend...but i want to be closer also with chunji....
 
 
CHUNJI' thinking 
 
        she blushes alot...does.. does...she blush also when she's with l.joe or just only with me....heheh... I'M SO HAPPY
        YEHEY!! she's my partner!! SHE"S MY PARTNER!!  i will do my best for our performance tomorrow...i think i'll text her
        tonight ..and tomorrow early in the morning for greeting her and for her safety..:):) YEHEY!~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
I hope there will be more subscribers.. and more views.....JUST WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS~~~:):)