01

Boy In Luv
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your almost long, straight hair. Your eyes which were more dazzling than the beautiful sunshine. And then your glossy, cute lips — even better than hers. You were always hiding behind your classmates. But why? You were definitely better than them! Why were you so shy? Well, that was who you were — and I liked it that way. People used to propose their love too easily, but no, you weren't like that. You were in love with a clumsy guy — a guy like me. You were probably thinking ‘Oh, no ... he knew’ and of course I did. I could see it in your eyes — your eyes, which I could look into in every situation; when I was happy, when I was sad, when I was depressed, when I was in love, even when I was angry, well ... if I was ever like that. You were a few years younger than me, meaning we weren't in the same class. I had to go soon — to high school. But what would you do? Wouldn't you be lonely without me? Would we ever be able to meet each other after that time had come? I wasn't sure, but I had hope. How about you? Did you ever think about it — about me? At least we had those few days, maybe months, back. Now, would you come to me when I needed you? I mean, you were so shy, so would you ever come to me, saying how much you missed me? I doubt about it.

“Happy Valentine's Day!” My friend bragged, and gave me a rather brother-like kiss. Not being that interested in bromance, I tried drying it by rubbing my cheek with my left hand. What if you were looking? That would be the most embarrassing. His hand slid down my shoulder, as he was so full of energy and happiness. I kind of wanted him to go, so I could look at your face only, but he was my friend after all. He could be annoying at times, but still. He could even reveal those most hidden secrets of mine, but I kept on forgiving him. He meant a lot to me — his name was Jimin. I personally wasn't that popular at school, only having a few friends: Jimin, of course. Seokjin, who was the oldest of us, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. And then there was me, who was the youngest of them. Jimin should've been in high school now, but he insisted on staying with him, so he failed the exams on purpose ... only because of me.

“Did you …” Jimin, whose smile grew wider, stopped and continued a few seconds after.

“Did you propose yet?” Jokingly he hit my shoulder, making me answer.

“N—No” I stuttered, having a red face of embarrassment. It was hard not blushing in a situation like this.

“Go to her”

Please log in to read the full chapter