This Is Our Story

This Is Our Story

 

October 15th 2008
 

Donghae P.O.V
 

I am donghae, Lee donghae, the heir of Lee corporation. Today is my 18th birthday. My parents invite some of their business partner to attend my birthday party. Seems like they want me to as soon as possible  get to know the people who will become clients of my business after I took over the company. That’s the first time I met her. She is the daughter of  my parents friend  and business partner. I've met her parents before, in 20th anniversary of  Lee corporation. As far as I know, they lived in new york so, even though they are a good friend of my father I didn’t know them very well. she wore a knee-length pink dress with lace, like a fairy tale princess , so beautiful and graceful.

 

"Donghae, do you remember uncle and aunt Im?” I nodded “This is their daughter, Im yoona. Isn’t she beautiful, Donghae?"  I can see the twinkle in my mother eyes when she introduced that girl to me. Seems my mother has been mesmerized with this Im yoona girl.

"Donghae, do you still remember what I said about the engagement?" I slowly nodded.

 

Yeah, my mom once told me that I had an arranged marriage with a girl who is 2 years younger than me and lived in New York.  But I thought she was joking and I've never met with the girl anyway. So, how could I believe in her words, instead she’s making this up about the girl.

 

Now, there is nothing I can do to avoid this engagement.   I've never been able to say no to my parents wishes, besides I had promised and accepted this engagement, because I thought all of these was just a joke.  I just stand still while looking at my soon-to-be-fiance. Honestly she makes me a little bit nervous. She is very beautiful with  her flawless facial features, complemented well with her large doe-like eyes that sparkled.  Healthy glows of red suffused on her cheeks. And Her long, silky, Chestnut-brown hair, rippled down her back like a dark, glimmering waterfall.

 

She seemed felt uncomfortable because I kept staring her without blinking. She just looked down at the floor without looking at me. Then a thought came into my head. "Does she has approved this engagement?". She is so beautiful and attractive, I'm sure there are a lot of boy who’s want to be his boyfriend.

 

As if can read my mind, Mom held my shoulder and looked at me gently. "Don’t worry dear, Yoona had agreed the engagement. Now, we just need to announce your engagement."

 

"But aren’t we too young for this, mom?" I finally put out my opinion for the first time since we discussed this engagement.

 

"You do not have to worry, my dear. We will just announce your engagement not your wedding. You will be married in a few years when you've grown up and ready." My mom said


"So, are you ready for this engagement, Hae yah?" My father said while holding my shoulder.
 

"Yes, I'm ready" I murmured. "Okay, now we'd better cut your birthday cake and then announce this good news to the guests." I’m following my parents who’s walking toward the center of the room as I whipped my head and take a glance to my soon-to-be fiance. Then I saw a smile curved on her lips, I felt my heart beat faster and there are butterflies flying in my stomach.

 

***

 

February 4th 2014


It has been more than 5 years since my engagement with yoona. Since that day, Yoona and her family moved back to Korea. We’ve become a good friends. At first, my mom who told me to meet Yoona  and spending time together so, we could get to know each other. But as time passed, the meeting turned into a habit, plus because we attended the same university we often met.


She had grown up. I knew Yoona already turned into a lady. A beautiful lady. Yet she never changed. Her doe eyes, her small lips, her cheerful and bright side. It was still there. she has becoming more beautiful and graceful lady. She is more beautiful than the electric blue skies and the vivid green in the trees and the yellows and pinks and purples and oranges of the sunset each evening, she made my world come alive. I could spend a forever with her, and I tells myself that I will.

 

I could see all eyes were on her. When she walked, the men can not resist not to look at her. She has plenty of men who chose her as their ideal type. Fortunately, they know that she has a fiance, and that’s me, Lee donghae. So, they didn’t dare to try to hit on her. Although there are some of them that pisses me off with tried to approached her. But wait, do not call me Lee Donghae if I can not keep mine.

 

Though at first I felt burdened with this engagement, but now I can not keep myself not to smile when I heard people said that I am the one who would become Im Yoona’s husband. Yes, I admit that I’ve fallen in love with Im Yoona, I’m deeply in love with her. It probably shows that I wasn't paying attention to her.  But actually that’s because every time she close to me it’s difficult for me to control my feelings, she made my heart palpitated wildly, beating out of my chest, with non-committal jolts of adrenaline coursing through my veins. It’s always difficult to think because my mind is always filled with her face, her voice and her smile.

 

But this time I'm going to let her know that I’m always listening to her word and watching her and looking after her, without her ever knowing. I am going to declare my feelings to her in a very special way so, she won’t forget it and she will know that she is a very special woman for me. I also want her to know that I'm going to marry her because I love her. I wish she could feel my love her and I am not regretting have agreed this arranged marriage with her, not even once.

 

***

 

Yoona P.O.V.

 

Meet me tomorrow at 16:00 in the Banpo Hangang Park.
P.S. Find the man in black with white shoes .

"In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities."

-Your secret admirer-



"Your secret admirer...  eotteokhajyo~ ?" I murmured and hugged my knees.

 

It’s almost a week or two since my ‘secret admirer’ sends me letters and gifts faithfully. He always wrote me beautiful quotes and gifts such as  flowers, chocolates, cd’s  my favorite singers, etc.. He always give me my favorite stuff. But this time, my secret admirer asked me to meet him and he gives me a pink knee-length dress with lace, it’s very beautiful, and it’s my favorite model.


"Do I have to meet him? If Donghae oppa knew, he would be angry and disappointed with me.""But, I see him it isn’t because I am curious or interested with him, I just want to tell him to stop sending me letters and gifts, so I won’t feel burdened anymore. Yeah, I think it is not a problem. After that, I'll told  oppa about this. Yes, that’s better. "

 

***

 

“Man in black… Man in black…” I kept repeating the clue on who my ‘secret admirer’ is as I searched and searched in the park.

 

"Why there are so many people with a black shirt? Is it that guy? But he wearing black shoes, I don’t think it’s him... Ah! Finally, I saw a guy wearing a black shirt and white sneakers. "

 

 I walked to where the man was sitting and tapped his shoulder. I'm really curious who's my ‘secret admirer’. Yes, I admitted. Actually I was a little bit curious who my ‘secret admirer’ is. It seems he knew me very well, because he knows all my favorite stuff.

 

 Then the man in black turned his head to me, and he is... "Oh! S-siwon oppa! W-wh-what are you doing h-here?” I asked my friend in French club.

 

"Oh! Hi Yoong! Someone asked me to give this to you. "He said as he gave me a note and smile at me.

 

"Go to the cake shop across to where you are"
 

The note says. And so, I bid farewell to Siwon oppa and set off to go to the cake shop. When I got into the shop, I saw my friend from dance clubs, Eunhyuk oppa.

 

“Yoona! Yoona yah!” I heard him call me from where I am standing.

 

“O-oh, Ne? You’re calling me?” I said slightly getting closer to him.

 

“Yes. Of course… unless you know another Yoona who’s near the vicinity then...” He smiled.

 

“O-okay. So the reason why you called me is..?”  I asked him, knitted my brows.


"Someone gave this to me ..." He said, handing a note to me and then continued, "He asked me to give this to you. And ... He told me to give this to you too "Eunhyuk oppa gave me a box and a cup of Caramel cream frappuccino." He said he ordered with extra caramel for you. Then, I have to go now. Bye yoona~ ! "

 

After waving at Eunhyuk oppa, I opened the box. And it turns out it was ... "Red Velvet Cake" Oh My God!! For several days I always want to eat Red Velvet Cake, but I always didn’t have time to bought it. How could he know that I'm want this cake and my favorite drink is the Caramel cream frappuccino? with extra caramel !! he even know until such detail? This guy really made my curiosity just gets larger.

 

After finishing off the cake, I walked out the shop and went to where the note says for me to go. To the ice cream parlor beside the shop. When I walked into the store I was looking for someone who might I know. Because, usually that secret admirer would leave the notes to the people I knew then they will give that notes to me. But this time I did not find even one person that I know. Is it possible my secret admirer is one of the people in this shop. But who?? He also did not give any clue other than telling me to come here.

 

When I sat down on one of the chairs, a very pretty and cute little girl comes to me. "Unnie~ this is for you." That little girl said as she gave me a note and Very Berry Strawberry ice cream, my favorite ice cream.

 

"Are you sure this is for me?" The little girl nodded "Gamsahamnida... what is your name, little girl ?"

 

"My name is Lauren..." she replied with a shy smile

 

"Lauren... it’s beautiful name like you. Who told you to give the ice cream and the notes to me? "

 

"A handsome Oppa over there..." Lauren replied, pointing toward the table in a the corner of the room. But, when I looked at the table I didn’t see anyone sitting there.

 

"Oh, it looks like that oppa was already gone... Unnie, I have to go, Umma has called me. Bye unnie~" After waving at Lauren, I immediately read the note.

 

"Now you're getting closer to me.
I hope you still want to meet me.
Now, go to 1221 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu.
And find a man in blue with a white hat."

 

"1221 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu. .. is this the correct place?" " Ah! That's him! Man in blue with a white hat. Then I walked to him. When that man looked at me, I immediately recognized who he is. He is... our star player, Jung Yunho.

 

"Hi Yoong!" I heard him call me when he saw me.

 

"O-oppa... w-what are you doing h-here? A-are y-you the... "

 

"Someone begged me to help him to give it to you." He said, handing a note to me and a key.

 

"Because my job is done, I’ll go first. Bye~ Yoong!" Winking at me, he walked away.


 

"Finally you’re here. I've been waiting for you.

Go into the building in front of you.

Use this key to open the door. "

"If you could only see what's on my Mind,

It would be like you're looking at Your own photo album. "

 

My ‘secret admirer’ have been waiting for me in this building... I'm going to meet him... I don’t know why, I can’t help but to feel nervous and anxious. As I stepped into the building, my heart felt like stopping then began to palpitate wildly, my voice was stuck in my throat, my tears were stuck to their glands. I froze in my spot, unable to move a muscle.  This building is a gallery, but what makes me can not believe what I saw  are the photographs and paintings that fill the gallery. This gallery is filled with the potraits of me...

 

when I saw the photos and paintings, a photo caught my attention. That photo was taken while I was waiting him in a cafe near our campus. At that time, I could see he was directing his camera at me, but when I asked him if he was taking my picture he answered no and said that he was taking picture of the women who sat behind me. I couldn’t help but to felt annoyed and jealous back then. But, it turns out that he was taking my picture. My ‘secret admirer’ is ... Him.

 

Suddenly, the lights in the room dimmed. Then, I heard a soft sound of piano. Wait… isn’t that… ‘I choose to love you’? The song that Donghae has been listening for these past days.

 

“My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart

If you still haven’t known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world

I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you...”

 

I heard a very familiar voice sing and I turned around, seeing Him singing so passionately as he walked up to me. It made my heart pitter-patter. That’s Him... My ‘secret admirer’, the only man that I love, my fiance... Lee Donghae.  He’s wearing a black tuxedo and carrying a bouquet of baby's breath.

 

“I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I can spend this night with that common game

But I want you to know my heart now
I will love you more than anyone in this world

I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

I will love you...”

 

And that ended the song. his eyes lingering on my face a little longer before turning his gaze to the bouquet of flowers which he was holding and gave it to me.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” Once again, my heartbeat started to hoist as I heard him talk.

 

“O-oh, Ne…” a light blush forms on my cheeks.

 

“Do you like it?” Donghae asked me, I nod my head in reply.

 

“I love it. So...” I said turning my gaze to him, just to catching him staring at me with his infamous smile.

 

“So?”

 

“So, you have planned all of this?”

 

“Mmm... I guess so.”

 

“ Why?” I questioned

 

“Because I want to show you that you’re very special woman for me. I know all this time, I never been a good fiance for you. I didn’t give enough attention to you. That’s because every time you close to me it’s difficult for me to control my feelings, you made my heart palpitated wildly, beating out of my chest, with non-committal jolts of adrenaline coursing through my veins. It’s always difficult to think because my mind is always filled with your face, your voice and your smile.” “I learn many things about you, the things that you like and you don’t like. That I’m always listening to your words and watching you and looking after you, without you ever knowing. You have special place in my heart Yoong... I want to prove you that I will be the best fiance and husband to you.”

 

"Hae yah ... Without all of this surprises, you've been the best fiance for me. You are always there by my side, helped me to studied, you comforted me when I'm sad, you've done a lot of things for me. I was the one who was not a good fiance's for you. " A single tear trickled down my cheek

 

"No, Yoona. You're the best fiance for me." His eyes gazed deeply into mine and wipe my tears.

 

“You’ve dressed up really nicely for today. I knew that that dress would look great on you, it makes you more beautiful and attractive than you really are…” Feeling that blood is creeping its way to my cheeks I decided to avoid his gaze and then I heard him chuckle.

 

“Yoong… could you- could you look at me in the eyes please?” I heard him say, as he held my chin up so he could face me, then he slowly moved his hand to caress my face.

 

Then, I heard him say “I'm in love with you”  He said firmly, his sincere eyes were showed

 

"Donghae...” I gulped down and catch up with my breathing.

 

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this.”  He paused and looked at me. This is one of the many reasons why I loves him, he could easily make me feel loved and secured.

 

“For those five years that I’ve been by your side, I have never, not even once, thought of leaving your side… I’ve never been like this before, and you know that. I’ve never want anything, anyone, like this…” He took one step with ease, closing the distance between the two of us.

 

My cheeks had soon turned into a different color, bright red. I could feel them burning like never before. My heart almost felt like exploding out of my chest.  

 

“You have no idea how long I’ve been dreaming and praying that you will say these words to me. And now that you have done so, I’m more than willing to accept your heart.” His eyes were full of happiness and excitement.

 

His other arm encircled my waist firmly, and his thumb on his other hand started my cheek. automatically my arms slide around his neck, melting into him, feeling an odd sense of comfort. It just feels so right. Sighing, I rested my head on his chest and murmured, "I've wanted to hug you like this since forever."

 

And then, he leaned in closer shuttering the very little gap between our faces and lightly catches my lips with his ever-so-gently. then brought his hand to my face, gently running his fingers over my cheek. I marveled at the the gentleness I saw in her eyes. the kiss was short but sweet, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way and I decides that this is how heaven is like.

 

Donghae held my hand tightly and I gazed into his eyes. “Have I told you how I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete.”  Making my stomach to be filled with butterflies

 

My heart was beating so fast because of Donghae’s sweet words, I know it wasn’t just empty words, I could see it through his eyes. “Me too. You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I am so in love with you!!

 

Suddenly, Donghae knelt down onto on knee, as he said “Im Yoona, I promise to love you every moment of forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me ?” he asked firmly

 

“Yes!” I nodded up and down while tears flowed freely down my cheeks. Immediately, he slid the ring onto my finger and enveloped me in a hug. I pulled off from his embrace.

 

"I love you, Hae."

 

"I love you more," Donghae replied cheekily.

 

"Well, I love you this much," I said, reaching my arms out as wide as I could.

 

"Well, I love you double that amount," Donghae answered, grinning.

 

"Well I love you all the way to the moon."

 

Grinning, he tucked a misplaced hair at my ear and hugged me tightly as if the next seconds were my last. Donghae breaking our hug and whispered in my ear, "You may love me to the moon, but I love you to the moon... and back." Then planting a soft kiss in my forehead “Happy Valentines Yoong~!”

“Thank you Hae. Thank you for everything.” Unknowingly, tears of joy started pouring down my face.

 

I don’t know how long we have stayed at that position but one thing is for sure. That I’ll cherish this moment as long as my mind would permit me to do so. And that means, forever...

 

As long as the stars shine, as long as river flows, my love for you will last.

 

 


 

So.. this is it. I hope you like guys !! ^^ Please Subscribe & Comment !!! And if you like this story, please upvote ^^

And Sorry for grammar mistake...

 

Thank Yooouuu.... ^^

-royalsister-