HoNny ( Suho & Sunny )

Soonkyu One Shot Fanfic !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

Lee Soonkyu , the aegyo and cute girl that everyone adored in school. She had just received a text saying that she had just pass the audition to enter SM Entertainment and she needs to report to the venue by 11am. Soonkyu asked the reacher for permission to leave class early and she went to entertainment. 

 

'' Aish , jinjja ! I am so going to be late on my first day of meeting my group members. Why didn't they inform me earlier. ". Soonkyu walked as fast as she could to get to the venue and as she entered the building , she bumped into a someone. '' Aigoo , i'm so ma'am . Are you okay? '' He helped Soonkyu grab her books and Soonkyu looked up to look who's that rude person that had bumped into her. As she look up , she couldn't believe her eyes. The guy was really good looking and its like his eyes are shining to her like diamonds. Soonkyu started to drool of the guy instead of standing up till someone interupted her fantasy. ''Yeah Lee Soonkyu ! Are you going to sit there and continue drooling about that guy? Ppalli !'' a woman called Soonkyu from far. Soonkyu feeling embarrassed , quickly wiped her drool and took her books from the guy without apologising or asking his name. 

 

As the introduction and meeting started , Soonkyu didn't payed attention to what her manager was saying. Kim Taeyeon , the first person whom became friends with Soonkyu has been noticing Soonkyu dreaming from the past 2 hours. '' Yah Soonkyu , can you please stop dreaming and listen to the manager? He is saying important things and here you are dreaming. I wonder how you even get to this entertainment. Do they even know you are like this ?'' '' Yah Kim Taeyeon , are you looking down on me ? I know i don't have your beautiful face and voice but i do have my own talents . Who knows i have a talent that you don't. Don't judge me please , thats the worst that could happen between us'' Soonkyu said as she glared at Taeyeon and listened to the breifing. She couldn't believe what Taeyeon had said to her. She thought that Taeyeon could be her good friend but she guess she was wrong.'' Taeyeon bite her lip and thought about what she had said to Soonkyu was wrong and she didn't thought about it . After 5 hours of listening to their manager , Taeyeon went to talk to Soonkyu. ''Y-yah Soonkyu , i-i'm sorry about earlier on. I didn't think before i said those mean things to you. It's just that you got me distracted as you were staring into space. Ah Mrs Jung told me you bumped into someone earlier today and she said you were drooling and didn't get up.'' Soonkyu looked at Taeyeon and smiles. ''It's okay Taeyeon. It's our first meeting so i guess i should not take it seriously and yah i didn't drool okay. I was just..'' Soonkyu bite her lips and blush as she thought about the guy who had bumped into her earlier today. 

 

8 hours of briefing , lectures and practice on the first day felt like hell to Soonkyu . As Soonkyu made her way out of the agency still in her school uniform , someone covered from behind and moved towards a place where there was little light and no one would notice . Soonkyu was shocked and kicked the person on the groin . The man covered the part he was kicked and said '' Yah do you have to kick that hard? You didn't even thanked me for picking your books up and i saw you droolin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter