Chapter 3:Yeah~ He Took Me Home and It's Troublesome

We Meet Again

Your POV

Yeah. I have nothing to do with it. I'm now in his car. Wait, he had a car? Yes, he had a car. 

While I'm in his car, he talked non-stop stories. Aigoo. Just like the old Kibum. Cute and talkative. 

When we reached home, my parents got shocked. 

"Is that you Kibum? Woah, you've got more handsome." my mother exclaimed.

"Yes. It's been 4 years right?"Kibum said. Its true. It had been 4 years of waiting. And now here he is. He spoke to me like he is not popular. I like him being humble.

My dad approached him. Oh, this is trouble.

"Are your parents here too?" my father said. Phew~ Such a relief. I thought he was going to tell Kibum that I like him.

"No Mr. Choi. They didn't come with me. They said that, I should start practicing to be alone. They said if I'm always with them, I will never grow up." the three of them chuckled.

"So, were are you staying?" my mom asked. Oh, god. Please. Don't. Let. Him. Stay. Here.

"I don't know yet." Kibum said. Aish. Kibum-ah. Now I'm in trouble.

"Why don't you stay here in our house?" my mom spoke. I face palmed. Aish. My parents are so annoying.

"I would like to Mr. And Mrs. Choi." Kibum exclaimed. He was totally smiling brightly.

Aish. This annoying Kim Kibum is staying in out house for the whole school year!

"Where would you like to sleep?" mom said.

"In Minji's room. Back then we share beds though." Kibum said. This is bad. Totally bad. 

"Well sure! I know Minji liked it" my dad said.

"Kibum-ah, I already trusted you with my sister." and all of them chuckled. Aish. Why did my ing brother even say that. 

Oh, I almost forgot to speak. 
~
Key's POV

Tsk. I know Minji liked it. And I like her too. 

Kibum-ah! Wake up from your thoughts!