Chapter 1:Coincidentally

We Meet Again
Your POV
 
Everyone who knew him back then asks me if I miss him. What kind of question is that? Of course I miss him. I miss his smile. I miss the way he makes my world lit up the darkness. I miss the way he comforted me. I miss our kind of friendship.
 
Back then, I never realized how much he is important to me. I only realized it when he left me. I realized that I loved him. Yes, he is my first love. I love him not only as a friend, because I love him as Kim Kibum. 
 
Guess I just wanted to see him. I miss that country bumpkin. 
 
While I was reminiscing those memories, I saw someone who weirdly looks like him. 
 
That's weird. I thought he was in Korea. Tss.. Just ignore it. I'm late.
 
When I reached the classroom, I sighed in relief. Phew~ Just in time.
 
I walked in our classroom casually. I immediately approached my girl friends. 
 
I'm telling you they are way more better than that country bumpkin. These girls never leave me. Unlike Kibum. He left me. He said he will be back. But he never came.
 
Just in time that I was about to cry, our stupid professor came in.
 
Another day of misery. Our professor is more worser than teachers in elementary. 
 
"Okay good morning class. Today we have a new student. New student, please come in." the professor spoke in his hilarious accent. 
 
"Mr. Kim. Hurry up please." the professor spoke again. 
 
I have no intentions to listen either. I have nothing to do about it. I will just sleep.
 
I put my head down on my own desk.
 
"Hi everyone. My name is Kim Kibum but, I will be happier if you will call me Key. I'm 18 years old. Please treat me well." Kibum said. 
 
Wait. Did he just said his name was Kim Kibum. 
 
I immediately got back to my senses and looked up. 
 
And. I just can't believe it. He is Key! He is that country bumpkin back then. He's back. He is the boy I saw earlier. What a coincidence that we are in the same class.
 
"Okay. Kibum please seat on that chair beside Ms. Choi Minji." the professor said.
 
Wait. Did he just point to the chair next to me? Oh my fishtea. I don't know how to approach him.
 
When he is heading to his seat, he smiled at me. What? He... Smiled. I saw him smile once again. Kibum-ah why are you like this! You always make me blush.
 
I hid my face covering it with my palms.
 
"Minji-ah, remember me?" Oh my fishtea. Key spoke. At. Me.
 
I tried to remain calm. 
 
"Of course, I remember you. You country bumpkin." you grinned at him.
 
"You always call me that way." Key spoke annoyed.
 
You stucked out your tounge at him. 
He also did the same way. 
 
In order to not get caught by the teacher you and Kibum sat straight. 
~
Key's POV
 
She's the same. She haven't changed. I like her. I like her acting childishly. She won't change I guess.
 
After our class, I'll make sure to tag along with her. Like the old times. Even if I'm popular, she is still my bestfriend.
 
I smiled thinking of our memories back then.