Final

Once upon a Valentine

I took my final look of the picture of Kwangmin and I were forced to take together because of my friend. We looked perfect together, at least in my eyes. "Why couldnt you notice it too Kwangmin-aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I said as I hugged and punched my stuffed pikachu. I stared at the ceiling and remembered how we dont that much anymore and took a deep sigh. I close my eyes and hugged my pikachu tight to my chest before a tear could escape. I turned to my side, tomorrow is another day, another chance. Also, its valentine's day. A day where i can try to win his heart. A sudden fill of confidence energized me, I hugged my pikachu close to my heart, gave it a goodnight kiss and drifted off into a deep sleep.

 

I opened my eyes rather peacefully that morning, rolled over my side to see the time, 7:30 am 14th February 2014. 

Oh right, it's Valentine's day.

I took a shower, little longer than usual. Making sure I put soap on every little spot on me, shampoo & condition my hair, clean my face extra clean.

Wore some cuter accessories than usual, put a little more perfume than usual, put a little amount of lip gloss on my lips. Just to make things perfect.

Not that I expected anything, but as a human, I do hope, I do dream.

A face full of worries, I smile and put some motivation in me. Its a new day, Soomin, I can do this!

With that I walked out my house, downtown to school. Everything seems a bit more peaceful than usual. I smile as I enjoy my walk, and suddenly I felt a hand tapping my shoulder.

"BOOO!"

There stood Kwangmin, panting from the chasing with a big smile on his face.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I said as I look at him in disbelief. "Hahahaha I did?" He smiled and laughed at me again as we started walking to school. We talked a little or more before we had to separate and go to classes. I smiled to myself, This is gonna be a good day x)

In class, all the girls exchanged chocolates with each others and we also had many confessions from the guys.

When a guy was about to give me chocolates, someone kicked the chair beside me, causing it to flip. I turned to see Donghyun, The class representative.He literally shoved the other dude away and sat on my table. I pushed myself backwards a bit so there is space within us. He then grabbed my hand and said I love you. I looked at him, thinking of what words to say but before I can do anything, some staff from the main offiice came in and called him out.  He turned to me and whispered 'later' and then left off. The whole class was gaping in awe. They all stared at him then stared at me before just laughing outloud.

It was recess time, I was just sitting around with my close friends who were smiling and laughing at the joke I made of yesterdays manhwa. When suddenly I could see my friend just smiling into open space. "Jessica what wro- ?!!?!?" I suddenly got yanked by the hand and spun around. Before I could get angry I was getting dragged away. "HEY! LET ME.... go?" The person turned back and smiled. "K-kwangmin?" He tightened the grip on my hand and said one word before dragging me and running together. "Run."

I just silently obeyed as i thought it through. Here i am, Kwangmin is here too, we are running and he is holding my hand..? .///. 

We ended up at the back of the block. We both then had to stop to catch our breaths.

"Well that was fun" Kwangmin said as he smiled.

"What. Was. That. For." I said panting.

"Just wanted to give you a present~" He said as he handed a pink box with a note attached to it. I stood up straight as I tried to hide my blushing face as I opened the letter. "Read it out loud"

"Dear Soomin, Sorry for making you wait for so long. I finally realised my feelings for you. I really need you Lee Soomin, i need you by my side. The time when we didnt talk to each other got me thinking, I was feeling so empty for no reason. I... realised it was you who I wanted, who I needed. You make me who I am, and now I know.

No matter if you don't like me back, I know I deserve it.

But Lee Soomin, I love you ( .////////.)

And will you be my valentine?

No wait, Will you be my only girlfriend forever and ever? Then you can be my wedded wife.

I love you, Lee .... Soomin."

My voice slowed down as I read the final words of that beautiful letter.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet engraved with SK.

"It can mean Soomin Kwangmin, or SoKay. So that whenever you are sad you will know that everything will be alright, Sokay?

I smiled as a tear escaped my eye. I could see Kwangmin blushing too as he offered to put the bracelet on my hand for me. I stared at his face, his beautiful eyes, his nose and his beautiful lips formed into a smile of happiness.

He looked at me as he caught me staring at him, I immediately looked away blushing, he too blushed a deep colour of crimson.

"Hey." He called up and I looked at him, his face was only centimeteres away from me. His lips milimeters away. My heart started to flutter like never before as he leaned in and our lips finally met.

I felt as if fireworks exploded all over us. Kwangmin hands were around my neck while I held his hand tight as we kissed.

We then parted and he winked at me causing me to smile and blush until i felt like exploding.

"You're mine now, no choice" He said and kissed my cheek.

We held hands as we walked our way into class, we were having a combined class that lesson and the whole classed erupted into coo-ing at us.

Jessica, my bestfriend patted my shoulder and smiled the smile that meant you-know-your-hardwork-finally-paid-off-im-so-happy-for-you-but-why-im-i-still-single .

She then went to Kwangmin and told him not to hurt me ever.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Donghyun with a really unreadable emotion that really caused my heart to shake for a minute.

I shook my head and smiled and sat down next to Kwangmin and just started chit-chatting as all of our friends literally interviewed us.

It was time to bid farewell, so Kwangmin gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me at my doorstep.

As he turned to leave I suddenly blurted "Kwangmin wait!"

"hmm~" He said as he turned around, without knowing I just ran to him and hugged him. He gladly hugged me back. " I love you, Jo Kwangmin." I said as I leaned in his chest, taking in the smell of his perfume and also hearing his gentle heartbeat.

"I love you more, Lee Soomin."

I then went home took a long shower and jumped on my bed. I took out the picture I was holding the night before and hugged it. Without knowing, i drifted into another deep slumber.

 

This time, i woke up to the sound of my alarm. "7:30 am"

I sat up and scratched my head. All the memories of Valentine's day flowing into my mind. I smiled as I lifted up my hand to look at the bracelet, but.. it was gone.

Panicking i look around all over my bed. I took my phone to get some more light but thats when i realized.

 

 

'7:35am, 14th February 2014'

 

 

so... it was all just a dream? 

_________________________________________

END!

A/N: How was it?!?!?!?! I was literally pestered by my friend to make a Valentine's story.

This is based on what i really wanted to happen today in school, but well it didnt. so..... potato XD

anyways guys mind checking out my new blog? its fabulous kkk.

letsparkleshiningstar.blogspot.com

love you guys, happy valentines day sarangs <3

-bestfriend007