Second Meeting

Falling In Love Within 60 Seconds

"Hello,appa"you anwer the phone call."Where are you?Come to 2-A1"your dad said.

"Ahh..What?2-A1?Where is it,appa?I at the canteen"you wondering where is the class.

"Okay.You go to the second floor and look for signage 2-A1,arasso?"your father just give a simple tutorial."Arasso,appa"you quickly go to the second floor and seek for the class.

"FOUND!"lastly you found the class.You see your parents and get them.

"Omma,appa!"you shout.The principal and a lady look at you.

*Gulp.You swallow your saliva."Why I shout?"you pat your small mouth.

"Mianhae.."You said to them."It's okay."the principal calm you.After acquainted with the principal and your classroom teacher,they bring you into the classroom and introduce you to the students.

You introduce yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I am Park Hyun Joon.Before this I school at Canada.I am a happy go lucky girl.You guys can just call me Hyun Joon."you bow.

You really relieved because the students can accept you well.

But you do not realize that you are being watched by someone.

"You can take sit at the empty seat behind"the classroom teacher say to you.You greet your mum and dad."Good behavior.Study well"your parents advise you."Count on me,arasso.Bye"you wink your eyes and go to your seat.

Your parents and the principal go out from the classroom.

"I think this school is not bad"you thought after see the service from the people.Suddenly,you conscious that someone stare at you.

You just ignore that feeling.A girl in front of you introduce herself.

"Annyeong,I am Woo Ju-bi.Nice to meet you.I hope we can be a best friends."she said.

"Nice to meet you too.Of course,haha"you and Ju-bi laugh together.

You want to know all of them.You want to know a GUY beside you.

When you turn right..........

"Annyeong,hello.Do you remember me?"that guy greet and ask.

"MWOOO!!!!!"you feel very shock because you meet again with the guy that you get bump earlier.

TEACHER:Are you okay,Hyun Joon?

"Yes,teacher.I am alright"you answer slowly.The guy beside you laugh and said

"You are so funny,litttle girl.Anyway,My name is Do Kyungsoo.You can call me D.O. or Kyungsoo but I prefer Kyungsoo."that guy who name 'Do Kyungsoo' lend his hand to get acquainted.

Your mouth just closed.

YOU CANNOT SAID ANYTHING!

 

Author note:

Finally,I can update my story.I am so busy because have too many activies.I don't know if the classroom's name is correct,hehe.

By the way,please feel enjoy to read~