The Beginning(Your POV)

Falling In Love Within 60 Seconds

*Thank you to NurulSaadah as co-author

 

}}}Park Hyun Joon POV/Your POV

You and your parents just arrived at a school.Your NEW school. "This is my new school?"you ask your mum."Yes,honey..Anything wrong?"your lovely mum asked.

"Hmm.Nothing.Just this school is such a big school"you said.Your parents just smile.."Am I happy to school at here?"you thought.

"I miss my old friends"you sigh.

Your parents go to see the principal meanwhile you are walking around the school and take a look at atmosphere,students and the teachers.

You walk,walk and walk until you get bump with someone..You thought she's a girl or a woman teacher but the answer is NOT..He's a guy..A GUY AND A STUDENT.

"Ouchh..!!!!!"you complain of pain.

"Aaahhh..Where you put your eyes?Do you don't notice me walking at here?"you babbler.

That guy only silence.

"Why you're so..."you cannot finish the sentence after see that guy's face.Your eyes connect with his eyes.

>>>>>SILENT<<<<<

Your heart feel something weird...*Dup,dup,dup

"Are you okay?"that guy asking you with a smile.

"M..wooo..I am..Yes!!! I am alright.Am I?Of course."you back to reality and keep talking nonsense.

That guy looking at you with strange face..

"Okay,bye....~"you go away quickly before 'THAT GUY' can say anything back.

"What wrong with me?Such a weirdo..I never feel like this."you curious..."Arghh,let forget it,Hyun Joon"you hair getting messy..

Someone calling

 [[LUCKY]]