- 1

Valentines' Day

Please don't get me wrong! I love Victoria alot <3<3<3 

---

 

“Oh my god! Babe did you hear? Victoria is coming! And I’m doing the photo shoot with her!  Oh my god finally ideal type!” Your boyfriend screamed over the phone as you felt tears well up in your eyes.

  “Oh really? Well congrats Kris! When is it?”

    “Just tomorrow! This is so exciting! See you at home babe! I need to get back to practice! Sorry! Love you!”

“Oh yeah … Sure. See you.” Then you heard the line go dead. ‘Well, at least he bothered with the ‘I love you’ ‘You thought.

  You looked at the clock and realized that it was way past your bedtime. You were definitely going to be late for work tomorrow. It was currently 2 a.m. but where was your boyfriend? Practice. Though, he hasn’t realized something yet.

  He practically forgot that you were also going to be at the shoot tomorrow. It was going to be a long day. You then tucked yourself in bed and stared at the ceiling decorated with stars, slowly dozing off.

 

  The next day arrived and right now, you were in EXO’s waiting room talking to the guys. Kris was currently having his photo shoot with Victoria and you guys were waiting for them to finish.

  “So …” Baekhyun started.

  “Valentines ‘day is coming soon, where are you guys going?” Chanyeol continued.

  You only stayed silent, knowing that Valentines’ day was only one day away. There was no way Kris and you are going out, since you knew he would’ve made plans with Victoria already.

  “You know what? Let’s go see them.” Tao said, then dragged you out of the room and entered the studio.

  It was packed; just like how a studio was suppose to be. You could hear the faint screams of the fans outside the venue as the cameras clicked away and flashes came on every now and then. Victoria and Kris were doing the y concept, which of course included tons of skinship.

  You stared at the couple with electricity shooting out of them. “And … That’s a wrap! Byullie ah! You’re up next! You’re with BEAST’s Yoseob! “

  “Got it!” You called out, gave a hard long look at your boyfriend and his ideal type. You could see a flash of jealousy flash in his eyes but you decided to ignore him, smirking.

  You walked into your dressing room and got changed. You got your signature eyeliner done. Your hair was let down in curls with the last ten centimeters dye in a whitish blonde.

 img-thing%3F.out%3Djpg%26size%3Dl%26tid%

  “Your concept today is also y and hot. Here , your first outfit.” You manager oppa said and passed you a dress.

 Women-full-Sleeve-Lace-stitching-wrap-ch

 

  “Alright, ready? One, two, pose!” Yoseob and you got into your positions and posed for the camera.

  After a few shots, you spotted Kris among the sea of crew members. Yoseob’s left hand was running up from your waist to just below your s. His other hand was on your thigh while both of your hands reached behind you and grabbed his head. You turned your head to the side and slightly parted your mouth, just like he did making it seem like you guys were about to kiss.

  Click!

You turned your head back to the front, only to make the biggest mistake of your life. You saw Kris. His hand was around Victoria’s waist while her hand was on his head, pushing him closer than he already was. Lips. Locked.

  You immediately pushed Yoseob away from you, went back to your dressing room, got your handbag and ran out of the venue. You flagged for a taxi and told him to drive to your favorite place. An open field. Whenever you were sad or depressed, you like to go to that field to stargaze. There would of course be people there; flying kites, having picnics, etc.

  You didn’t cry. He was definitely not worth your time. You didn’t return home that day.

 

  You currently had 0 missed calls and 0 text messages from Kris. You were at your best friend’s place and you sure were a crying mess, scaring her at the wee hours in the morning.

  You haven’t talked to him for three days and he hasn’t called, pulling your hopes down further. You were deep in your thoughts, when your phone vibrated. Not bothering to look at the caller ID, you picked it up.

  “Oh my god babe.”

  That voice. It made you freeze. It was so scary; you wish you would wake up from this nightmare. You looked at the caller ID. ‘Baby Yifan <3’ you hung up and dismantled your phone, throwing it across the room.

   “Are you okay?” Your best friend opened the door, her head sticking in and looking worried.

  “Yeah, fine.”

--

 

“Don’t do this to me … I’m sorry. She pushed herself on me, I swear.”

  “You’re making things harder for me.”

  “Please babe, I love you. Too much to even describe it.” Kris begged with tears in his eyes, going on his knees.

  Your eyes widened for a split second, then went back to your infamous icy cold stare.

  “I swear.” He said, looking up at you sobbing and whimpering at his own will.

  “It’s always hard to gain a second chance.”

  He looked up at you, hurt obvious in his eyes.

  “But I’ll give you that chance.”

  Smiling, he got up and picked you up. Spinning you around exactly three times then kissing you on the lips, while smiling like an idiot.

  “Happy 3rd Valentines’ Day with you babe. 

--

Thank you for reading all! 

-PreciousFridayy