The Third Year (Sehun X OC)

Oneshots 2014


( (Y/N)'s POV)


Our first year....


He announced it to the press. That we were together. That we don't have plans to break apart. 'To separate' is not in our dictionary.


Our second year....


We had our time together. We went to other K-Pop group's concert in Seoul.


Our third year....


I still don't know.
It's our third year today and I still don't know what surprise he is planning.
He's kind of guy that is very unpredictable.

 

*ring ring*

 

I looked at the caller ID and I found out that it's Sehun whose calling me. I picked my phone immediately and answered the call.

 

"Sehunnie. Why did you call?"
(" Jagi. Please make dinner for us. And uhmmm.... Decorate the table for me, arasso?")
"What for?"
("It's a surprise. Go now. Ppali my love. I'm about to go home.")
"Arasso. Saranghae Sehunnie."
("Nado saranghae.. Ppyong~")


He hung the phone up and I went to the kitchen to prepare things.


~~~~~~~~~~~


I cooked fried chicken, spaghetti, and I made bubble tea.


I designed the table with a simple white and black table cloth and a simple flower arrangement to top it off.


I was waiting for him in the living room when a knock was heard on the door.

I hurriedly opened it to find a stature of a man with a bouquet of flowers.

 

"Happy anniversary my love."

He gave me the flowers and pecked my lips without my knowledge.

"H-Happy anniversary." 
I shook my head and smelled the fresh bouquet of rainbow colored roses.

 

I placed the flowers in a vase and I followed Sehun to the dining room.


We continued to chat until the last bite.

"Jagiya. It has been three long years when we started dating. On the first year, I announced our relationship. Causing us to be depressed and tired of the fans' retorts. On the second year, we went to spend time together. We were not much of the showbiz's focus but EXO stans made us as their OTP. On this third year, I want to make a difference." He cut off.


He stood up and pulled me to a hug.

He made me stood up still and he suddenly knelt down. 

He pulled a small box with a black velvet cover. He opened it and a ring was in sight.


"I want to make a difference to our relationship. I want you to be the mother of my sons and daughters. I want you to be the bubble to my tea. I want you to be my wife. Three long years is enough for me to see the real you. Will you marry me?" He asked me while looking straight into my eyes.

"Thank you for making me worthy to be your girlfriend. I also want to thank you for trusting me to be your wife. Saranghaeyo Sehunnie and yes! I will be willing to be your wife."

 

First year.... Announcement
Second year.... Time together
Third year.... Proposal

What will the fourth year be? ^^~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's your Sehun request farahfany ^_^

I hope you like this one.

'Til next request ^^~

SHINee-ng XOXO,
~NomikaFT