〈 Something's odd 〉

Coke & Sundae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Lunch time )

"T-Taeyeon, it's lunch time...err, wanna eat lunch with me?" Jimin asked you as the bell rang.

"Well, sur-" without completing your sentence, someone interupt you.

"Taeyeon! Let's eat lunch together!" oh yes, that's Hyuna. 

"Um, actually Jimin-" once again, someone cut you off. "Nope, it's okay. Enjoy your lunch then!: Jimin said and walked away.

"Omo! You're lucky to sit beside Jimin!" Hyuna squealed like a mad woman.

"Well, he's not my type" you said casually and dragged Hyuna out of the class.

"Waeyo? He's cute! And het got many fangirls though~ but..."

"Uhm, but?" you asked, uninterested.

"Nevermind. You'll see it later. Let me led you to the cafeteria!" Hyuna said and you followed her.

As you guys reached the cafeteria, you were scanning the place in awe. It looks like a high class restaurant! 'Ah~ So this is how school cafeteria looks like' you thought and nodded.

Hyuna chuckled, "Not all school cafeterias are like this. This school is special, so yeah" she said and shrugged.

You nodded and asked, "So... shall we order the food or?"

"Get 'em by ourselves! I can help you to get the food! Just wait here, okay?"

You just smiled and nodded.

While waiting, you saw Jimin's running and came like 5 other boys chasing him.

"Oi! What are you looking at?" Hyuna came and tapped your shoulder.

"Oh? Um, isn't that Jimin? Who are those guys?" you asked while pointing somewhere.

"Ah~ yep. That's him. And those guys are...bullies" Hyuna said and placed the tray of foods on the table.

You frowned, "Bullies? Did he get bullied? Why no one help him?" you asked and took a bite on your burger.

"Well, exactly. All the guys in this school hates him because he is weak yet got many fangirls because of his look and he's a part of BTS. And, none of the girls in this school knows how to fight..." Hyuna answered and then ate her kimbap.

"What if he's outside of the school? Who is BTS?" you asked again.

"BTS is like a group of good-looking gangsters- Well, not really a gangster, they're just good in fighting and very popular in this area. Guys would love to join them but Jimin got accepted in their group so yeah, they got jealous because Jimin doesn't know how to fight but why he got accepted? They're the one that protect him outside of this school. They're from different schools though" Hyuna explained and shrugged.

"Oh...I see" you nodded with an 'o' mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter