〈 First day at school 〉

Coke & Sundae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon!"

"Yes, dad?" you answered and sat beside him in the living room.

"I've already discused this with your mother. You'll be going to Kyungnam High School tomorrow" your dad stated.

"But dad-- I mean, for what?" you asked, cluelessly.

"I want you to experience love. I don't want you to stay like this forever, dear"

"But I want a guy who is tougher than me! I know it's impossible" you protested and sighed.

"It is possible. That school is well known because they have a bunch of strong boys. My friend's daughter is also there. Her name is Hyuna. I think she can be your bestfriend" your dad said and smiled, "Please so it for me. You love me right?'

You sighed for the nth times, "Yes, I do love you dad, but--"

Your dad cut you off, "Nu-uh. No excuses"

You rolled your eyes, "Yea, fine. How about my school uniform and such?"

"Uniform? Oh I forgot about that. I'll buy it for you tomorrow. But you still have to go to school tomorrow! Just wear anything you have in your closet"

"Alright. I will go to bed first...Goodnight,dad" you pecked his cheek and went to bed.

"Taeyeon, hurry up! You'll be late for school! Remember, it's your first day!" your sister, Jinah (also known as nana) said while knocking your door.

"Alright, alright! I'll be going down in 15 minutes!" you said while running to the bathroom.

"After you took a shower, you wore this clothes and went down to the dining table.

"Where's mom and dad?" you asked your sister.

"They went to work already" she answered while munching on her food.

You nodded and began to eat your breakfast.

"I'll be going now!" you said.

"Yeah, take care! Just kick them in the if they messing up with you!" your sister gave you a so-called-advice.

You just chuckled and walked to the school.

After a few minutes of walking, you've arrived in front of the school gate.

"Hmm. This school is not that bad...All I have to do now is find the office" you mumbled and walked inside.

You looked around the school in awe. The students look at you weirdly. Well, of course they will. This is the first ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter