Follow.

Eye of the Wolf

"Come forth, my beloved guardians. The moon has risen in its full power. Go ahead, conquer your weaknesses, for the wolf's blood flows in you."

A wondrous voice lingered in each guardian, and an intact power; intact to the extent that no one could break it, rose up. It may be of a few words, but it never failed to give them strength and passion. Each guardian found the means to defeat the opponent that flurries around them.

Hearing the choice of words that the princess left, Kris took a valant flight, letting freedom and strength cascade within him. He abruptly reached for the golden pixie, not minding what pain the others gave. A whole new spirit, and a whole new level. All I have to find is the keyhole. A thousand doors waited for me, and yet the small rascals never failed to give me menace. I made a notion, I have to rely on my perception. "Fire." My heart whispered. I inspected the key once more, only to find the response. I nodded and clutched it against me. I now know. If the key does not burn in my possesion, and in my bare hands, then the keyhole must not, too. Petite screams were heard from the fairies. It was tiny, yet annoying. They have started to cut me off by pressing their teeth onto my body. They wanted to chop my thoughts off, which I would not let happen.

I then listened to my heart, and believed in my ability. I felt a sensation; a burning one, coming from my back. I stared at it as I saw a pair of golden wings flapping. I listened to my heart once more as I recalled what the princess has said to me. I discerened a huge amount of strength, which made me feel like a dove, freely escaping from reality, but is spreading its wings nonchalantly. I felt my abilities rise up, as my wings grew larger. I motioned them to burn the doors surrounding me, letting me see the genuine one.

I looked up, but found nothing but ashes. I stared at my level, but found no doors collapsing. I looked down, and saw one strange door; it was certainly not the one that I used to enter this arena. I came to take a closer look. I picked the key, rusty as it is, just like the lock in front of me. I combined them. There, I knew, I took a hold of the real one. The fairies retreated back to their own chambers, cries and moans were heard from them. But one attempted to attack me, causing the others to copy what it has done. It was about to hit me in a laps of time. I closed my eyes, but have failed to receive any pain. A shield formed in front of me. It grew larger, causing them to burn themselves.

"You, fairies, may take hold of great power, but you have mocked me, you have underestimated me. Your wings may be made of gold and crystalline, but you can never beat the flame that resides within me. For I am, the Scorching Pinion." 

Lay's P.o.V.

I heard a peek of motivation. It has started to carry me around, causing me to think broader, and causing me to fix my resolve. These two are destroying the whole locale, but it made me think of something else. I went near Dos as I patted him. It resisted, and its fangs were released. but I would not lose my hopes. "Gwaenchanayo." I said as its eyes turned normal. It suddenly became friendly as I patted it more. I then went up to Tres and did the same, but his reaction was not of what I had expected. It responded back in a more violent way. Its fangs bit my arm, as I tried to heal it. I released it from my grip as I patted his head. I stood up, regaining my composure.

"Do you think that I would be happy if you do that? You will be great, Tres. All you have to do is to give up the cynical Tres that you have been all along." I said as he softened.

Success.

Ten minutes left, and they have destroyed the whole place. What should I do now? I cannot accomplish things like this in this span of time. Suddenly, Tigris Tres and Dos came up to me, shaking their head on my feet. A butterfly--or should I say, a mariposa flew and landed on my shoulder, giving me the clue. I looked everywhere as I saw a few eyes.

"Come here, don't be shy."  I said as a few rose up. Animals of different kinds: raging from puppies up to monkeys, zebras, and sort. I beamed my best smile at them as I cheered them on.

"Jiayou. Let's do our very best." 

I bowed onto their level, taking a hold of each of them. I distributed my own ability, for them to fix the forest that has been destroyed. With the last of my strength, as weak as I am today, I contributed what I can, what I could, and what I should.

"Ten seconds." A voice screamed as all of them hurried up. We were on the last second, and all of us lost our strength, when we noticed a plant not yet restored.

"With what we can." I said as I, including these guys with me, raised our hands. We exerted all we could.

"And with what we could."

"Restoration could not be done by you, and yourself only. It could be done, and it would be done if each contributed their best and what they can do--that the others could not. That is how teamwork rebuilds at its peak. Healing is not just about the mental state, but it also includes the emotional state, and how the heart and the mind works."

Do not lose hope, I trust adherently at our clan, and I demand that you should, too. For it truly is amazing, and it truly is compact and rigid.