Chapter 1

Can we go back?

1 1/2 years later: "(Y/N) you look so pretty!" Someone yells at you as you walk in the hall.

"Geumawoyo(Thank you)," You smile. Your long redish-brown hair flowed behind you as you walked in the halls. 

"(Y/N)!" You hear someone yell. You turn around and you see your best friend, Ji Young, running towards you.

"Neh,(Yes)" You say. 

"I over heard that Oh Sehun is back!" She exhales. You stand there in the hallways in shock. Sehun had moved a month after you broke up. You never saw him again, but you always saw that b***h, Hee Ji, who was kissing him that night. She was your rival. Both of you hated each other, but for different reasons. She hated you because you were better than her and guys liked you more. You hated her for what had happened. 

"He's back?" You ask sounding uninterestedly. 

"Yeah," she exhales. She grabs her inhaler and breaths it in. 

"Whatever. Like I would care if he was here," You say as you look around.

"Hmmm," She replied.

"Plus he wouldn't recognize me anyways... I lost some weight and dyed my hair," You reply as you remember the reason why you're number one at school. Because of him breaking your heart for a hotter, prettier girl, you lost weight and sought to be better. 

"How do you know that?" Ji Young asks. Before you could answer, the bell rings and you have to go to your classes.

As you seperate, you mumble,"Like he would remember me." Someone who meant nothing to him. Someone who was so ugly and bad to be with that he had to cheat on. Someone he used to play with. While you were in deep thought you bumped into someone. "Ow," You say. "Sorry," You say as you look up at them.

"It's okay," The person says as he turns his head towards you. Your eyes widen as you see who it is. Sehun. You turn away and you start to walk to your class. When you enter your classroom, you go straight to your seat and you put your head down. You suddenly remember the horrible thing he had done to you last year, and as you remember the more you feel angry.

"Ah, Jerk!" You yell out as you punch the table and you lift your head up. Everyone looks at you and you turn red. "Ah, sorry, sorry," You apologize as the teacher starts to come in. 

The rest of the time left at school, you spent being angry and full of hatred towards Sehun. When the bell rang, you began to pack your stuff. "Oh, (Y/N), can you clean for me please? My boyfriend and I have a date for our 100th day anniversary," A girl asks you.

"Ah, sure," You reply as you put your stuff down. 

"Thank you soo much! I owe you one," She smiles as she hurries out. You take your jacket off and you go fetch the cleaning supplies. 

"Jung Hyun-ah! I'm going to go get the supplies, clean the board!" You yell as you leave the class. You hear him yell okay as you're in the hall. You take your phone out and you text your boss that you'll be late a bit because you have to clean the classroom. After you send it, you head inside the supply closet. When you open it, you see a someone with white hair and the sides shaved. You get the stuff you need, except this one item that was on a tall shelf.

After trying to get it by jumping, someone grabs it from behind you. "Here," The person says behind you.

You turn around and grab it. "Thank you," You smile at them. Your smile fades as soon as you see who it is. 

"You're welcome," Sehun says as he looks down at you. You try to get out quickly, but you feel him grab your arm. "(Y/N)," He says. 

"Let me go, I have to go clean then go to my job," You growl.

"(Y/N)," He says again without letting go.

"Let go!" You yell at him trying to break lose. 

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" He asks. You stop trying to break lose. 'I'm sorry'?! Without even knowing, you feel a tear fall down your cheek and you feel your heart grow a bit heavy. 

"You're sorry?" You unintentionally ask. "You're sorry?!" You yell as you turn around towards him. "You're telling me you're sorry, now and you're asking for forgiveness?! That's just b*lls**t!" You yell at him. "Do you think I'd forgive you? Do you think I'd forgive you after a year and a half ??? Sehun, you must be really stupid to think I'd  smile and say,'It's okay.' Because it isn't! I hate you for what you did to me! Making out with Hee Ji! You broke my heart and you killed it! Because of you, it's so hard for me to ever trust anyone, to love anyone!" 

He just stood there looking down at me. "I really am sorry, (Y/N)," He says, "I didn't mean for you to get hurt."

"You didn't mean too? Wow! Haha... Well I should thank you, because you made me into this. Someone prettier and better. Because of what happened, I changed. I don't trust people easily anymore, I became smarter, prettier, skinnier, and I even changed my style. Well thank you, Sehun," You reply coldly to him as his grip loosens and you walk out. As you walk to your classroom, you feel the tears fall down your face. "Jerk," You cry as you lean onto a wall. 

After a few minutes, you wipe your eyes. You walk back to your classroom and you clean. While you're cleaning, you don't say a word. Still in deep thought. When you finish, you say goodbye and you grab your bag. You silently walk through the halls looking inside the classes. As you walk down the stairs, you see Sehun at the bottom of the stairs. You look at each other and then you walk down moving to the side. Trying to avoid him.

"(Y/N),  I really didn't mean to hurt  you...  What I did, was hurtful. You were the best thing that  had ever happened to me, and I ruined it," He says as I pass him, "Even though, you hate my guts, I still love you."