Chapter 2

Can we go back?

 At the bottom of the steps You stop and you yell, "If you loved me, then you wouldn't have kissed Hee Ji. You would have wanted me to stay instead of leaving you." You try to hold back tear as you walk away, but as You get farther, the tears start to flow down your face. As you walk to your work, you wipe your eyes and You cry. When You get to work, You change into you uniform and you go to take orders. Before you went out, you looked into the mirror in your work locker, and you plastered a fake smile on your face. After working for 3 1/2 hours, one of your coworkers tell you  that Table 5 wants YOU to serve them. "Oh great, someone from school is eating here," You grumble. You walk over looking at the floor and when you get to the table you smile,"Hi welcome to Happy J. Grill. I am (Y/N), how may I take your order?"  "A grilled chicken burger with fries and a milkshake, please," Hee Ji smiles. "Sehun, what do you want to eat? My treat."

You look to the person across Hee Ji and it's Sehun. Your eyes widen as you see Sehun looking up at you with those eyes. By looking at those eyes, you suddenly remembered your first kiss.

2 and 1/2 years ago: While you were hanging with Sehun at his apartment, you were playing truth or dare. 

"Okay, what did you think of me when we first met?" Sehun asks you.

"Mmmm.... A bit annoying, stupid, skinny," You say. "And cute and perfect," You mumble doubting he heard you.

"Wow, haha, in truth, when we first met, I thought you were chubby, a bit annoying but that changed after a few minutes, pretty, cute... And in truth, (Y/N) I...I... I like you," He confesses.

"Really?" You ask surprised.

"Yeah.... Do you like me?" He asks.

"Ah... Yes," You blush as you look down. You feel his hand take your chin and lift it up. You look into his eyes and you feel his lips meet yours. After a few seconds, you move your lips with his. He moves his hand to the back of your neck and pulls you in. 

After kissing for awhile, he pulls away and looks you in the eyes. Those handsome eyes of his made your heartbeat.

 

Present: "Ah, the same thing as her please," He says while looking at you. 

"Okay, anything else?" You reply.

"No," Hee Ji smirks at you. Bad enough she came to see you work, but she's with Sehun. As you walk into the kitchen to give the order you give a scoff.

"Love me? B*lls**t," You mumble under your breath. You look around to make sure no one heard. You walked out quickly back to the dining area, just in case anyone heard. You took more people's orders and you brought them. When you'd look around while people were taking their time in ordering, you saw Sehun watching you.

When their food came out, you brought it over. As you put, Sehun's food down, Hee Ji said,"Oh excuse me, I got some hair in my milkshake." You grab the milkshake to look at it, and next thing you knew, the milkshake was pushed on to your uniform. "Oops, my bad," She innocently says.

You hold your anger back in and you reply,"It's ok. I'll get you another milkshake." You walk back with the empty glass and you put it in the sink.

"What happened?" Sa Ju asks you.

"A b***h happened," You say. Everyone looks at you.

"Language," You hear your manager say as she passes by, "But if she's truly a b***h, you can say it here, but not too loud. Remember I've been in highschool before. And during that time, the girls really were evil. Like the DEVIL!" With that comment, everyone bursts into laughter. 

"I'm going to go change into the OTHER uniform," You growl. The OTHER uniform was usually worn during events, or when it was guys night. Only girl workers have the special uniform, because it attracts men on guys night. 

As you go change into the outfit, some girl workers including your manager walks in and starts to change. "We aren't letting you wear this horrible outfit alone," Your manager winks as she puts the outfit on. You look around and all the girls nod their head. You smile. When you finish changing into your outfit, you take the milkshake back to the table. 

Expecting to see a dirty uniform, Hee Ji looks at you first with a grin then a look of oh-my-gosh.

"Here's your drink," You smile at her. You look at Sehun and he's staring at you, and so are so many other men. You walk away grinning and you go to take orders. The OTHER outfit, is a outfit that is fitted on the top and then it is a fluffy-ish bottom. Kinda like a maids outfit, but in diffent colors and puffier/ fluffier skirt. When they finish, you give Hee Ji the check. Even though its against the policy, you made her price, pricey. When you left the check, you grinned madly.

When you finished working, you changed into your clothes and you said goodbye to everyone. When you got out, you saw Sehun waiting for you. You try to walk past him, but he grabs your wrist and says,"(Y/N), Kissing Hee Ji was a total mistake. And I ran after you. I was in shock for a few seconds, then I ran after you. I didn't contact you because I was afraid. I was afraid that if I said anything, you might get hurt. I was afraid if i said anything, you'd accuse me of making an excuse. In all, I was afraid of losing you and I lost you. I was a coward. I didn't run after the person i loved, and because of my actions, I hurt you." 

You avoid looking into his eyes, because you were already crying. "Afraid of losing me? Afraid of my accusation? You kissed the girl! You were making out with her! She was on your lap with your hand on her ! If you really loved me, you would've begged me. You would've called me and try to seek things through. You would've took the chance of anything happening. You would try to do anything for me to forgive you. And now, You apologize for the mistake you done one and a half years ago?" You yell.

"Yes! I'm apologizing now! I'm apologizing, because I couldn't a year and a half ago! I'm apologizing because i really love you and I want you by my side again! I'm apologizing to have you by my side forever!" He yells, " (Y/N) I really love you, and I always have been inlove with you. So just please give me a chance. If you still love me, meet me at Namsan tower tommorow night." With that, he let go of your hand and you ran away.