Lost Moment

Strong Enough

Well that went...I had no idea how it went. I was hurting on all possible and impossible levels. My relationship with Ji had always been a safety net for me, without him…without him it was almost like a part of me was missing. And it .

After that night 4 months ago, I hadn’t spoken to him, or anybody close to him. They didn’t try to contact me, and neither did I, but it still hurt. The 2ne1 girls were very good friends of mine, and not to mention that the 4 goofballs Ji had as his band mates were almost like my second family. But unconsciously I knew that all of them knew about the redhead, and I couldn’t get over that. Instead I tried living my life.

And that went oh so well, when I was constantly being bombarded with him in the media. I hated him for still being able to act all nonchalant and cool, while I was breaking apart. Did he even care about me? I had to ask myself that question when he basically managed to act like our relationship didn’t happen.

Now I was spending most of my time with at my best friend’s house, and sadly, to escape my reality I completely immersed myself in my work. I wanted to be strong and independent, but in reality I was scared, and kind of not all that.

“Okay, you know what? I’m tired of my friend being a lifeless zombie. We are going out tonight!” Allie said in a sing song voice, dragging me out of my room at the same time.

Of course I had to go to the torture of getting dressed up 'Allie style', but at the end of it all, she kept my mind of things. We met with some friends and went to one of the hottest clubs in Seoul. Allie had a VIP pass, and before I could blink I was surrounded by sweaty bodies, grinding against each other.

6 shots later and I was feeling gooood. I didn’t give a , and instead I focused my mind on a very y guy, who was watching me from the bar. I danced, swaying my hips, and lightly tracing the outline of my body, inviting the y stranger to come and get me. And he did get me, soon his hands were on my hips, his lips on my neck, and I was feeling a bulge against my .

My drunk self didn’t realize that I was doing something I would regret in the morning, and when I saw Ji was also in the club, a brunette snuggled against him, I kissed the stranger, wishing, no needing, Ji to see it. I wanted him to feel the way I felt.

But before I could react. The stranger took it a bit too far, forcing a hand in between us, in my . I gasped and moved away, feeling anything but good. I slapped him, shock all over my face, but instead of him backing off he raised his hand, almost like he was about to hit me, but was stopped when Ji stepped in front of me, Dae and Ri next to him.

“I suggest you leave. Now.” Ji snarled, and the mystery guy left, knowing that a fight 3 against 1 was not gonna go well for him.

Then he turned around, facing me.

“Come with me.” He said, and I saw both hurt and pride run across his face. I followed him through the club, and we ended up in a secluded VIP room.

I sat down, feeling bad. Instead of making him jealous, I just made a fool out of myself.

“That was not you, Tam.” He whispered, looking me in my eyes.

“I know. I’m sorry to cause you any trouble.” I whispered back, standing up, deciding it was best to run away. Maybe then my heart would stop aching.

But he caught me, and all of a sudden my back was pressed against his chest and his lips were close to my ear, making me shiver.

“Don’t go, talk to me Tam. Something is wrong. Allie didn’t tell me to come here without a reason. Trust me, right now I’m her least favourite person, and she still called me to…to try and help you. I’m sorry for what I did, but I won’t let you lose yourself because of my mistakes. Please-“ But he was cut off as I broke down. Tears started falling down my face, loud sobs escaping my lips, as I almost fell down. Ji held me, and gently lowered us to the floor, that way we were both sitting.

And I cried and cried. I couldn’t stop. I let him hold me, scared that if he let me go I wouldn’t be able to recover from my tears. I cried for my lost love, I cried because I wasn’t strong enough to live without him and I cried because I realized that I still would have to learn to do that. To live without him.

All the while I cried, Ji was holding me in his arms, gently swaying us back and forth, whispering calming words in my ear.

When I got a hold of my tears again, I turned around in his embrace, now looking at him, melting in his gaze.

“Why?” I asked the question that had been torturing me for so long.

“Because I was stupid, because I thought something was missing when in reality it wasn’t. But love, you are strong enough to fight through this. I want you to try and live without me, that way when I try to win you back, you know what you want, okay?” He said, smiling gently and pushing a loose strand away from my face.

I nodded, and kissed him. The kiss…the kiss had my heart beating faster, and my brain could only think of him. I didn’t care if outside the Apocalypse had started, I only cared about Ji, about that one lost moment we could share.

When we finally stopped, mostly because we still needed to breathe, I stood up, smiled, and turned around leaving the room and him behind.

I can do this.

 

 

*Well, all of those people who wanted a sequel got it :D I know that this is probably not what you expected, but I wanted to show that sometimes it gets hard after a brakeup. Anyways, I'll write on more chapter and then this will be complete :D Please comment :)