You're Beautiful

Don't wanna be friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day she was told she was going to be Go Mi Nam and Go Mi Nyu in You’re Beautiful, she jumped happily.

"And guess who will be your co-star" Manager Jun winked.

"Who? Someone handsome? An Idol?" Shin Hye asked, imagine to Kim Hyun Joong from SS501. Girls can dream a little, at least.

"Jang Geun Suk-ssi."

Shin Hye kept smiling, but she didn’t make her victory dancing anymore.

"Geun SUk-oppa?"

"Yes, isn’t it great?"

"Yeah… It is."

Just after the manager told her the news and told her she would have the first cast meeting in two days, she had a SMS from Geun Suk.

“Hi Shin Hye. Have you heard the news?”

“Yes, just today. There are good news and bad news. Which one are you talking about?”

 “Good news and bad news?”

“I’ve been told I’m in You’re Beautiful. Saddly, my co-star isn’t the hadsome boy I wanted.

“Aish. Shin Hye, is that the way to treat your oppa?”

Shin Hye smiled picturing Geun Suk in that moment.

“Just kidding. I’m looking forward the cast meeting”

“Ok. It’ll be fun working with you”

“I think the same”

“Well, I see you in the cast meeting”

“Ok. Take care of yourself, oppa”

--------------------------------------------------------------

"¡Shin Hye!"

"¡Oppa!"

There were two hadsome guys among Geun Suk, but she didn’t know them.

"Are you Park Shin Hye?" the blond one asked "you’re much prettier than in the TV."

Shin Hye smiled and blushed.

"Thank you. It’s nice to meet you."

"My name is Lee Hong Ki."

"¿Lee Hong Ki? ¿From FTIsland? You’re really good."

The guy smiled satisfied to be recognized. Actually the manager had tolf her about the band days ago and she had been listening some of their songs.

"I’m Jung Yong Hwa. It will be a pleasure working with you."

"I think so" Shin Hye said smiling while the boy smiled at her.

Unlike Geun Suk and Hong Ki, his smile was softer, serene. She liked that. They could get along well.

"This will be fun, Go Mi Nam" Geun Suk said, getting her attention again.

She just nodded.

The three most handsome guys who she had seen so far were now her mates. As she watched Hong Ki started to make playback of Geun Suk’s lyrics, she and Yong Hwa laughed, and Shin Hye knew that this would be a great adventure.

---------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye would soon discover that the soft smile of Yong Hwa would only be for the first day .

She was falling asleep from exhaustion during one of the breaks when she felt something cold on her head.

"Ahhh !" She shouted "Help! He-" she started screaming until she heard the laughter of Yong Hwa .

That boy again!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter