He sees you as a little sister

Don't wanna be friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everybody, I'm back. I'm still not sure which will be the main couple of this ff, but I'm going with the story. ¿Will it be my favorite Yongshin couple? Or should I go for my Asian Prince?

I hope you will like this story as well. 

 

"Shin Hye, this is Jang Geun Suk" Manager Jun told her, presenting to the handsome boy in front of her.

"Nice to meet you, Shin Hye-ssi. I’ve Heard a lot about you."

He smiled at her friendly and she smiled back. She liked this guy. He was just as she saw him in the movies, or even more handsome, she could say.

"Nice to meet you too, Jang Geun Suk-ssi"

- Call me Geun Suk. Or if you prefer, you can call me oppa." he said, winking an eye.

She thightened her lips, feeling her face blushed slowly. What happened with her? She made herself smile as always.

"Ok, Geun Suk. You can also call me Shin Hye."

"Much better. See you soon, Shin Hye." he said, walking through the stylist who had called him to get him dressed and made up.

Shin Hye also went to the other stylist to do the same. She couldn’t complain about anything, she had been choosen for Ettude, but she wanted more than appearing in some CFs.

"Oppa, when will I act in a drama again?"

She didn’t want something so serious and sad as her character of Hana in Tree of Heaven or the one of Sae Ryung in Goong S. She wanted something happier and funnier. She had told her manager that and he had been looking for a project like the one she wanted for a while.

"I have good news for you, Shin Hye. A friend of mine has told me about a drama which they’re plannig to produce during the last months of this year. I think you will like it. When we are finished with this CF, we’ll talk about you getting ready for the audition."

Shin Hye smiled.

"Arasso. Than you, oppa."

The CF was easy. The only thing the director told Geun Suk was that he should go directly towards Shin Hye and… kiss her.

Shin Hye told herself to be calm. She had kissed boys before. Well, actually not. She had kissed Se7en, and she had been congratulated for thant scene.

"A penny for you thoughts."

"¿Eh?" she barely turned her head to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter