Over It

Over It

Sungmin was working at a bar as a singer near a certain place in Seoul. He was always accompanied by his ever loving boyfriend Kyuhyun, but he’s okay with that though. Actually, he is more than thankful that this younger boyfriend of his is always by his side. Kyuhyun would usually seat near the bar and watch him perform with his pink guitar.

 

He was tuning his guitar for his performance when suddenly, a loud roared and cheered was heard at a certain door. Being curious, Sungmin squint his eyes just to see his ex-boyfriend, Kangin. Kangin was with his friends, maybe planning of gulping pounds of alcoholic beverages, he thought. When he met his eyes, Kangin sneered and went near Sungmin.

 

“Well well well... what do we have here? Oh Hello Sungmin-ah, didn’t know you’re working in this cheap bar, eh?” Kangin taunted.

 

Kyuhyun, being a loving and over-protective boyfriend tried to pry the tension but eventually was stop by Sungmin. Indicating that he’s alright. Kyuhyun watch him carefully not wanting Sungmin to any happen to him.

 

“Well then, what are you doing in this cheap bar then?” Sungmin calmly said.

“Feisty eh? I like it” Kangin smirk.

“Just -off will you?” Sungmin growled.

 

After Kangin hearing it, he just smirk like mocking him, and went to sit with his friends. Kangin really never fails to give Sungmin a hell that he would always feel, but remembering Kyuhyun, his happiness, he smiled again and introduce his self to the audiences for the night.

 

Sungmin sit in a high stool in the center of the stage where he usually sing until his shift ends or breaktime. Seeing Kangin again, he remember how he met his so-called ex.

 

Sungmin was with his friends, having a good time and laughing their heads off at a certain bar where they usually went when Saturday comes, their day-off in their office. They would order a couple of drinks to relax themselves and chat with how they do in their departments (because he and his friends are in different departments) and normally whining about how their supervisors called them to do these and those errands. Rolling his eyes on their whining and gossips, he turn around his tool, only to have an eye-to-eye contact with a certain bulky man, eyes crescent-shaped when smiling and a handsome face. The bulky man stood up from his seat and sit next to Sungmin, who blushes with a close contact of their shoulders. The bulky man smiled at him, just to make  his face even more red if that was even possible.

 

“Hello there cute one, are  you a regular costumer in this place?” The bulky man asked Sungmin who just nodded his head, blushing by his husky and manly voice.

“Well, I’m just new in this place, and it’s quite good, and I think I’m lucky that I met someone with a beautiful face, isn’t it?”

“U-uhmm... t-th-thanks... I guess..” Sungmin stuttered, overwhelmed by the compliment he received.

“I’m Kangin, Kim Kangin by the way. And yours?” the bulky man, Kangin asked.

“S-sungmin. Lee Sungmin.”

And that was when they started. After having dates for nearly two months, he agreed to be his boyfriend. But he didn’t know that this will be the start of his tortured relationship.

 

Sungmin was already finished singing his fifth song while reminiscing the memories he had with a certain Kangin. Maybe singing a song about his experience would be good right? So he strum his guitar closed his eyes and remember again the past.

 

I’m over your lies

And I’m over your games

I’m over you asking me

When you know I’m not okay.

 

Sungmin stared with eyes wide open. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Kangin was kissing with another man. Tearing with what he see, he run out of that place quickly, lettings his tears to flow from his cheeks. After minutes of running, he get inside of his apartment and poured his tears out on his bed and lay there miserably.

After an hour, his phone was ringing, indicating that someone was calling him. Checking his caller ID, only to frown his forehead.

“Yeah?” Sungmin answered lifelessly, the hiccups could be heard.

“Are you okay Sungmin-ah?” Kangin asked, acting like a caring boyfriend.

“Oh wow? Now you’re concern? Why don’t you just hang-up and kiss that stupid man of yours huh?” Sungmin growled, not beating around the bush of his ranting.

“It’s not that what you see okay? He just kissed me okay?” Kangin reasoned

Well, after half an hour of talking in the phone, mainly screaming at Kangin, crying and the other line apologizing, Sungmin decide to just let the issue of, wanting just to have piece of mind, forgiving the other. Kangin promised that he wouldn’t do it again.

 

You call me at night

And I pick up the phone

And though you’ve been telling me

I know you’re not alone

 

Sungmin was closed to sleeping when his phone ring. Kangin was calling him, cause he promise Sungmin he will check him.

“Kangin-ah, how are you?”

“I’m okay, you? I just call you to check if you are okay.”

“I’m okay.” he assured. “Just going to s---“ he was cut off  when he heard a rustling sound, and a  voice of another man aside from Kangin. He talked again just to hear if his boyfriend was still on the phone.

“Kangin are you there? Are you with someone..” he said.

“A-aahh.. ah-ahh.. uhmm.. no S-sungmin.. I’m a-alone.. ah, I’ll  c-call y-you.. AHH! t-tomo-r-row.. Night.” and just like that, the phone was hung up. He swear he could hear another voice from the line, but he doesn’t want to assume that’s why he just that Kangin was sick. But he let a tear roll down his cheek, emotion really you know?

When Kangin called up again on the next day, he said that he wasn’t okay, but he’s fine and wouldn’t want to worry Sungmin. So even doubting with his boyfriend’s reason, he just let it passed.

 

Oh that’s why (Your eyes)

I’m over it

(Your smile)

I’m over it

(Realized)

I’m over it

I’m over it

I’m over..

 

Wanting you to be wanting me

No that ain’t no way to be

How I feel, read my lips

Because I’m so over

 

Sungmin really as in really tries to make their relationship stable. He even do what he shouldn’t do just to pleased Kangin. Just to make their relationship work.

“Kangin-ah, if you want we could go on vacation, just you and me. And maybe have our time together.”

“Sungmin I can’t because I have several things to do.” Kangin reasoned out.

“But maybe you can...”

“Sungmin just-“

“-leave it for a moment and-“

“SUNGMIN!!!”

That was the first Kangin time raised his voice, feeling anxiety and fearful towards the bulky man, he step backwards, controlling his eyes not to let tears escaped on his cheeks.

“O-okay... s-sorry..” Sungmin stuttered

“Geez.. What a ing good way to ruin my day.” And just like that, Kangin turn his heel and slammed the door hard. Leaving Sungmin crying.

 

Moving on, its my time

You never were a friend of mine

Hurt at first, a little bit

But now I’m so over

I’m so over it..

 

I’m over your hands

And I’m over your mouth

Trying to drag me down

And fill me with self-doubt

 

Kangin and his friends bombarded Sungmin’s house. Shocked with what happen was an understatement. So he just do what a good house owner would do to his visitors. Preparing snacks and beverages. While Sungmin was in kitchen, Kangin and his friends start to talk.

“Hey man, why are you even leaving yourself with that stupid bunny huh?” Kangin’s friend asked.

“Hahaha! Don’t worry, I’m just keeping him for a good , that’s all.”

“I’m sure Leeteuk wouldn’t like it.”

“Hah! Don’t compare Leeteuk with that stupid and over-crying bunny. He’s better than him you know?” Kangin sneered at his friends and they laugh with each other.

Hearing this, Sungmin took a knife and got out of the kitchen, just to scare Kangin and his friends to off and leave the house immediately.

“YOU ING INSOLENT MORONS!!! DON’T EVER COME BACK HERE ANYMORE! AND AS FOR YOU KANGIN, YOU!! GO TO HELL!! WE’RE OVER!! GO TO HELL YOU PIECE OF !!!” after they’re all gone, Sungmin drop himself to the floor. He put his palm on his face and cry, letting all his emotions.

Because of the emotional stress and heart broken, Sungmin was fired to the company he was working at. Leaving him miserable again. Some of  his friends help him to cheer him up once again.

 

Oh, that’s why (Your words)

I’m over it

(So sure)

I’m over it

(I’m not your boy)

I’m over it

I’m over it

I’m over..

 

Wanting you to be wanting me

No that ain’t no way to be

How I feel, read my lips

Because I’m so over

 

Moving on, its my time

You never were a friend of mine

Hurt at first, a little bit

But now I’m so over

I’m so over it..

 

Don’t call, don’t come by

Ain’t no use, don’t asked me why

You’ll never change

There’ll be no more crying in the rain..

I’m over it..

 

After a week later, Sungmin was surprised on who was in his door, Kangin. He let out a frown while he was thinking of what this good-for-nothing man was doing here in his apartment.

“Why are you here?” Sungmin gritted his teeth, asking.

“I just want to apolog-“

“NO! I don’t wanna hear your ing explanations anymore Kangin. We are over. I’m over your ing s you been putting me. So just off okay?”

“Okay you don’t need to shout. Geez, I’m also wondering why I am here.”

Sungmin shoved him out of his apartment. “Just GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!!”

 

Wanting you to be wanting me

No that ain’t no way to be

How I feel, read my lips

Because I’m so over

 

Moving on, its my time

You never were a friend of mine

Hurt at first, a little bit

But now I’m so over

I’m so over it..

I’m so over it..

I’m over it..

Moving on, its my time

You never were a friend of mine

Hurt at first, a little bit

But now I’m so over

I’m so over it..

 

Sungmin finished the song. He also finish his reminiscing the past, just to realize they are all bad memories that he wants them to forget. He glance at Kangin’s place, just for him to see that Kangin was like speechless, sitting there like a statue. Maybe realizing the song was about their past, their unforgettable and horrible past, for Sungmin.

Sungmin walk down on the stage, just to approach his Kyuhyun, talking to the owner of the club that they would be already going home because Sungmin’s shift is finish. Kyuhyun guide Sungmin to the door, holding his waist with care, and just like that, Sungmin again was smiling.

While walking, Kyuhyun glance at his boyfriend, concern was written on his face.

“Are you okay Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Neh Kyunnie, I just remember something, it isn’t important you know.”

“You can tell me everything you know? I don’t want my angel to face his problem on his own, you know that right, baby?”

“Neh, I know that. And I’m telling the truth Kyu, it’s really nothing anyway.”

Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin lovinly. Ahh.. This is what Sungmin was wishing for. A boyfriend who would understand, taking care of him, and not taking him for granted. Kyuhyun was there always, even when Sungmin was getting over at Kangin, that he forgets easily with the help of Kyuhyun’s gentleness and caring.

“Kyunnie...” Sungmin called his boyfriend, Kyuhyun.

“Neh my angel Minnie?”

“Saranghae Kyu, I love you so much.” he smiled and faced Kyuhyun, hugging him tight, not wanting to let go of this wonderful man by his side.

“Nado Saranghae my Angel Minnie. You are my everything baby.” and with that, he lean down, closing the gap of him and Sungmin’s face. Smiling in their innocent kiss while Kyuhyun’s holding the waist of Sungmin. They parted each other after the kiss grinning from ear to ear.

 

Sungmin was sure he wouldn’t let go of this man who was his everything. Hell, he wouldn’t change him to anything cause Sungmin loves Kyuhyun with all of his heart.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finish with this one-shot xD Argh! Sorry for the

grammar or spelling. Hehe, please bear with me T^T

PS: Sorry for making Kangin as the bad guy, hehehe

he just seem to fit with this right? xD I'm a KYUMIN SHIPPER
but at the same time, KANGIN is my ULTIMATE BIAS. It's

obvious in my username right? haha! KyuMin is <3

KANGIN is my HEART xD hahahaha! Love you all ;D