After Million Years

Starting Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

After Million Years

 

 

 

Sulli and Soojung run to the subway because they need to see a client in a coffee shop. As usual the subway was full of people.

 

"Soojung, pali!"Sulli holds Soojung's wrist and pull her to the waiting line.

 

"Yah! I'm already tired. Let's slow down for a bit."Soojung complained while panting.

 

"We can't. We'll be late."Sulli stopped running.

 

"It's all your fault. I really don't know why do you take hours to get ready."Soojung rolls her eyes.

 

 

"Ommo! Ms. Choi! What a coincidence!"Taemin shrieked.

 

Sulli and Soojung turned their heads from where the voice was coming from.

 

Sulli immediately turned her head to the man beside Taemin.

 

AFter million years this is the first time again her heart thumps like crazy. As their eyes met she feels like the world suddenly stop.

 

 

"Minho?!"Soojung gasped silently."Oh my gosh! It's really you!"

 

Sulli snapped out of her daze.

 

"U-Uh. Hi, Mr. Lee!"Sulli bowed politely.

 

"Minho, this is Ms. Choi Sulli our new architect."Taemin smiled at Minho.

 

"Hello, Ms. Choi. I'm Minho, your client."Minho introduce himself smiling slightly to Sulli.

 

"Good afternoon, Mr. Choi. I'm your new architect."Sulli stretched her arm hesitantly while staring at Minho like his a specimen that needs to be investigate.

 

After Sulli accepted the handshake Minho quickly pull away his hand.

 

"I'm sorry but we gotta go somewhere. Please excuse us."Minho signals Taemin to follow him behind then started walking.

 

 

Minho's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter