Auction

Purebred

Kris leaned back into the couch as his fingers turned the pages of the booklet he had been given at the doorway when he entered the dimly lit club, tonight nobody was moving it on the tiled dancefloor. 

People were at the tables instead that were put out and at the bar, or if you're lucky enough like Kris is, at a booth at the back with a great view of the centre stage.

Drinks were flowing and the cheerful atmosphere within the large area was somewhat soothing, making Kris relax more into the comfortable material underneath him. A wide grin showed on his face as he got to the last page of his booklet, not that there was a lot of pages to begin with.

Kris' eyes skimmed over the last page, they were definitely saving the best for last. The page contained four pictures, small pictures and a little bit of information, name, age, animal, you know, basic information.

Kris chucked the booklet on the table and picked up his drink, taking a sip as he watched the lights brighten and the curtain on the stage lift up, the crowd getting louder with joy.

He had a long wait ahead of him but like they say, good things come to those who wait and Kris was most definitely going to wait till the end, he wasn't going home empty handed.

Oh no, he's going to buy himself a purebred.

...................................................................................

Three quaters of the way through the 'showing', it was a better word Kris found himself thinking than 'auction', a familiar face decided to show up in front of the tall blond. Kris' glass was empty and his bank account was still full, a friendly expression on his face as Chanyeol took a seat next to him, his own drink clinking on the table.

"Miss anything?" Chanyeol spoke and Kris shook he head, eyes focused on the stage where the showings were taking place, the bidders throwing their numbers high up into the air so that they were taken notice off.

"Nope, purebreds are last and tonight there's four to choose from, I'm definitely gonna buy one" Chanyeol grinned at the tone the older had, eyes going to the stage where the pretty girl with her long hair stood.

"Really? Last time I attended they only had one and even then, she didn't catch my eye" Chanyeol curled his fingers around the cold glass of his drink, ears hearing the cheers of the obviously happy winner, "But that didn't mean she didn't catch someone else's, don't expect to get a deal, she went for a lot of money, Kris"

"Don't think I can afford it?" 

"That's not it, I know a purebred is intriguing but the prices aren't even anywhere near that of the mixed, they don't appear on the market everyday" Chanyeol watched the guy with the microphone, the guy that was taking bids stand on the stage alone and wanting everyone's attention.

"I know but I heard they're worth it, I want nothing less than the best" Kris stopped talking, listening to the host as it was, informing everyone of what happens next.

"Up next is what I suppose the majority of you have been waiting for, am I right?" The crowd clapped and the noise intensified, whistles being thrown out as well as calls to hurry it up.

"Okay, okay, this will go down like last time, whenever I obtain a purebred they do not step out onto this stage, go by the pictures in the booklets, oh and I don't take refunds" The owner smiled widely, "Not that you'd want a refund anyway" He looked around the filled room before speaking again.

"I'm proud to announce that all four of these purebreds come with their collars" He flattened down the front of his suit, head held high and those looking at him could see he was clearly proud.

"And the last one is a special case, he comes with a piece of jewellery, expensive might I add, that was given to him once he turned eighteen, family tradition"

Kris felt an elbow nudge him, eyes meeting with wiggling eyebrows, "Nothing but the best huh? Seems you'll be going for number four, hmm?" Kris shook his head a little at the wide grin on Chanyeol's face, a small smile on his own as he heard the bidding start for the first of the purebreds.

"Oh , I want this one!" Chanyeol threw his booklet onto the table as he scrambled to find his number in his blazer pocket, pulling it out and lifting it into the air, he wasn't going to miss out on tonight's offerings either.

"I didn't know you were gonna get one" Chanyeol hummed as he waved the plastic in the air, the guy on stage taking notice of him, "Do you even have enough money?" Chanyeol laughed, arm still in the air as he competed along side others.

"Of course, I even saved up more for this specific moment, I'm not gonna be left behind with a mixed" It was Kris' turn to laugh, head shaking at the bright eyed male beside him.

"I'll tell you all now that all four them have had previous owners but you'll be happy to hear that no ual acts were ever preformed on them, they're all what you'd call s"

"! I'm totally gonna cry if I don't win!" Chanyeol stood up from the couch and started making bids of his own, resulting in the competitor to go higher, much to his displeasure.

"Be careful, don't run yourself dry now Chanyeol" Kris chuckled at the male before downing the rest of his new drink, god knows how many he'd had but he wasn't drunk, but there was no way he was driving home tonight.

"Shut up!" 

Kris smiled as he placed his glass back down on the table, seems like he wasn't the only one going home with company tonight.

...................................................................................

Tao was sitting on the couch in the room he was told to wait in, along with the other purebreds. He'd never seen these three before and he didn't want to make friends, he'd most likely never see them again anyway.

He fiddled with his tail on his lap, wondering who had bid the most. He knew he had been bought, every single time he'd gone up for auction he'd been bought and how could he not, he's a purebred and a purebred is always wanted.

The door opened and the one known as the owner stood in the doorway, pointing at the boy sitting next to him on the couch. Tao met eyes with him for a second when he looked around the room, he could tell he was nervous but after a while you get used to it.

The boy disappeared out the door and Tao heard the voices outside, them dying down again before the door reopened. This time it was the boy in front of him that was going to meet his new owner for the first time.

Tao's eyes landed on the only one left in the room except from himself, the boy smiling at him shyly when they meet eyes. 

The door opened once again and in walked the owner with what Tao suspected to be the two males that had bought them, one for himself and the other for the small boy currently staring at the floor.

Tao could tell this was his first time in a situation like this.

"Here he is, one hundred percent pure tiger, he's a little shy kitty" The owner patted the boy on the head, "First time going up for auction, only had one previous owner who apparently got bored of him, sad cause he's such a cutie" Tao watched as the owner made the short boy stand, his head low and eyes still focused on the floor.

"C'mon, show your new owner your face, he paid a lot of money for you" The boy slowly lifted his head, eyes trailing up and landing on the males standing in front of him.

"Damn, you are a cutie, cuter than your picture" Chanyeol felt a smile spread on his face, "Does this cutie have a name?" Chanyeol watched dark eyes shift downwards once again, fingers fiddling with the end of his tail.

"B-Baekhyun..." 

"And you?" Chanyeol took his eyes off the short boy and focused on Tao sitting on the couch instead, "What's your name?" Tao stared at the smiling male, Baekhyun fidgeting on the spot due to nervousness.

Tao just scoffed and looked away, crossing his leg over the other.

"He's a little difficult to handle that's why he's always going up for auction, ain't that right kitty" The owner landed a hand on Tao's head, trying to pat it like he had done with Baekhyun earlier.

Tao slapped the hand away, glaring up at the owner.

"Do not touch me" The owner frowned but retracted his hand none the less as he watched the black haired boy stand up, arms hugging his fluffy tail close to his chest, "Everyone's disgusting"

"Thinks he's better than everyone else, maybe if you had some manners you'd be able to stay with someone longer than a week" Tao frowned at the words.

"Not my fault everyone thinks that if they buy a purebred it automatically means thay can do whatever they like with them" Tao tilted his head to the side, his large tail flicking back and forth behind him once he let go of it.

"It doesn't, I come from a high class family and I will not be told what to do, if you can't put up with it then I don't care" Tao turned his head away from the four pairs of eyes on him, growling when he noticed the tallest of them approaching him.

"You're a feisty little cat aren't you, will you calm down if I give you everything you want?" Tao felt his head tilt backwards, a hiss leaving his throat as fingers held onto his chin, "I'll start by getting you a new collar, would you like that, hmm?" 

"Oh, yes please!" Tao's voice came out sarcastic, "Please lavish me with gifts that will totally make me forget about the fact that you'll never have time for me! Sounds great! Just take me already cause you're so wonderful!" Tao growled at the male, head moving out of his grasp.

"Where's your piece of jewellery to prove you're a purebred? They said you have one, as well as this collar" Kris lifted a hand and hooked a long finger underneath Tao's thick collar, tugging it a little, "Here's your collar but where's the jewellery?"

"I have it, I'm not going to show it to you" Tao slapped the hand away, eyes narrowing at the taller male.

"Why? You have to show me, I'm your owner"

Tao scoffed.

"Don't care and you won't be for long, no one lasts for long with me"

...................................................................................

"I have to get up early for work tomorrow and you'll be by yourself all day" Kris fell backwards onto the couch, eyes watching as Tao looked around, a frown situated on his lips.

"Shocking, can't believe I was right, I'll be all by myself once again" Tao dumped his bag on the floor and Kris watched the black haired boys tail swish behind him indicating that he was annoyed, he'd been doing it since they'd met earlier in the day.

"Hey, can't you at least be a little nicer to me? I paid a lot of money for you"

"I don't care if you paid a gazillion for me, I'm not going to ever be happy like this" Tao crouched down and let his fingers feel the fluffy mat he was standing on, his tail wrapping around over his feet, "Everyone seems to think money can buy happiness, sorry to burst your bubble but it can't"

"I know it can't, I'm sorry about not being here during the day but I'm here at night, we can be together then" Zitao pulled a face at the words, sitting on the mat, his ear twitching, "You can sit on the couch if you like"

"If you think that I'll do that with you then you're wrong! If you wanted someone like that you should have bought a mixed instead! I have higher standards than them and I won't just do it with anyone!" Tao's ears went back, pressing against his head as he hissed his words at the blond on the couch.

"I will not let you dirty me!" Kris raised an eyebrow, head tilting to the side at the way he was being spoken to, he'd picked a purebred with a little attitude and this was something he was definitely not expecting.

"Hey! I'm not talking about you idiot!" Kris saw the sitting boys eyes widen, hands clutching onto his tail that was in his lap, "God, after a hard day at work all I want to do is cuddle with you! I didn't buy you for , do you think I'm really that stupid?!" Kris ruffled his hair as Tao at his lips, teeth bitting at the bottom one afterwards.

"I wanted a purebred because I want company okay, I'm sick and tired of being cold and alone"

"Wouldn't it have been easier to get a girlfriend? Less expensive as well" Tao fiddled with the fur on his tail with one hand, his other tugging on his collar, "I'm not what you were expecting, am I?" Tao heard a chuckle, Kris shaking his head.

"No, I was expecting a tame purebred but I got a wild animal instead" Tao's frown deepened and he should really be angry but he wasn't cause he knew the words were true, he acted as though he always had a stick up his arse.

"Just take me back, I won't be upset, it's happened on more occasions than I can count on both hands" Tao laid back on the floor, clutching his tail to his chest as he let out a low whine, "You'll abandon me sooner or later anyway"

"If I remember correctly, the owner of the club said he doesn't take refunds for purebreds" Kris stood up, looking down at the black haired boy on the floor with creased eyebrows, ears pressed back once again.

"So even if I wanted to take you back I can't, I'm stuck with you but I'll get used to it" Kris moved his foot, lightly nudging Tao in the side and earning himself a hiss for his action.

"I hope so anyway"

...................................................................................

Kris undid his tie as he took his shoes off by the front door, blazer slipping off his shoulders after he'd got the thin matterial from around his neck removed. It was dark, he'd had to stay overtime which he would normally accept but now that he had a purebred it made him feel extremely guilty.

"Tao, baby, where are you?" Kris heard a grumble come from behind him, body turning and eyes locking with Tao's narrowed ones, "There you are, sorry, I had to stay overti-" Kris got cut off.

"Don't care, just order from this place" Tao shoved the leaflet into Kris' chest, "I'm hungry, this is my first day here and you haven't taken care of me very well at all" 

"Can't you order yourself? It's really easy" Kris looked over the food leaflet and took out his phone, "What do you want?"

"I circled them, hurry up!" Tao raised his eyebrows as an arm went around his neck, pulling him into the side of the taller male, "Let go! Don't touch me!"

"Hey, if you don't accept it then I won't order and you'll have to starve" Kris heard Tao huff and the shorter became still, "There, now put your arms around my waist" Tao looked up at Kris with an unamused look on his face.

"Don't push your luck and order already! I'm really gonna die soon from hunger!"

"Have some patience, and we can't cuddle if you stave so I won't let that happen" Kris smiled down at the shorter briefly before dialling the number at the bottom of the leaflet, "I want my baby cat to be healthy and happy always"

"Well, at the moment I'm neither of them so you'll have to try harder" Tao escaped from the hold and rushed away from the blond.

"You're a hard one to please!" Kris shouted out at the retreating figure, Tao disappearing round the corner and going into the living room.

"No one said it was easy!" Came the reply and Kris shook his head, eyes looking back down at the leaflet when a voice sounded through the other end of the phone.

"Yes, I'd like to order please"

...................................................................................

"Hey, when are you gonna put me back up for auction? I'm really annoying aren't I?" Tao at his fingers, the chocolate ice cream in the small tub he was currently eating out off without a spoon coating them, "I'm nice to look at but I'm not easy, but you already now that" Tao shifted so he was laying on the couch with his head on the cushion by the arm rest, tub on his chest and his legs landing over Kris' lap.

"Shouldn't you sit up while eating? You might choke" Kris placed a hand down gently on a knee, eyes locking with Tao's.

"I'm not really eating, I'm just it cause that way it'll last longer" Tao on his finger, a quiet sound starting to emit from him, "It's been forever since I've been allowed chocolate, of any kind"

"You're not allowed it?" 

"Well, when I last had chocolate I got all warm and my tail puffed out and my owner thought I was allergic" Tao swirled his finger in the cold ice cream, wiggling himself further into the couch, "He told the auctioneer and so every owner after that one didn't buy any chocolate" Kris froze when Tao shifted his legs, tail flying up and hitting him in the face.

"God, I love chocolate so much!" Tao swished his tail all over the blonds face without realising it until hands grabbed onto it.

"Your tail" Kris lowered the puffy fur away from his face, "Is going crazy" Kris let go once he'd laid the tail over Tao's legs, it immediately flying back up and the tip lightly caressing underneath his chin.

"You don't like it?" The sounds coming from Tao's chest got louder, a chuffing noise sounding throughout the room, "Chocolate makes me really friendly too, maybe I should stop eating it" Tao sat up and stared into Kris' eyes with blushing cheeks.

"Wow" Tao placed the almost empty tub on the coffee table with shaky hands, "I feel really good" The black haired boy shifted himself so he had his feet on the floor and his side touching with Kris' who had become still, quietly watching the purebreed.

Kris swallowed as he was nudged under the chin, Tao placing his head there as hands gripped onto the material of his work shirt. 

"You know, I don't like how I act when I have chocolate" Kris looked down, lidded eyes staring right back at him, "But I never reject it when it's offered to me" Kris took in a sharp intake of breath when Tao manuvered, legs on either side of him in a straddling position.

"In a little while I'll go back to being difficult and frigid, but right now" Kris didn't know where to focus his eyes, on Tao's? Or his dark cheeks, his moving lips or his frantically swishing tail currently clearing the coffee table of it's contents, "I'm up for anything"

With just something as simple as chocolate, Tao has made a complete one hundred and eighty degrees turn around.

And it had Kris freaking out more than just a little bit.

"H-hey, Tao, why don't we go wash your han-"

"Take me to bed Kris" Tao whispered, the chuffing he was making quieting down, "Why are we still here? I want to sleep" Kris slowly moved to stand up, the clingy cat sliding off his lap but still clutching onto him.

"Don't leave me, you let me have chocolate" Tao tightened his arms around the blonds neck, tilting his head to the right, "A lot of it and I like you for giving it to me" Tao tiptoed slightly, pressing his lips against Kris' messily, his mind was in a haze so of course he wouldn't be able to kiss properly.

"Hey, that wasn't a very nice kiss mister" Tao pouted but it soon turned into a smile and a small giggle. Kris decided to voice out his thoughts.

"You get drunk off chocolate?"

"What do you think, handsome?" Tao peeled himself from the blond and turned around, instantly loosing his footing and hitting his leg on the coffee table. Kris was quick to react and grabbed ahold of the falling boy before he was able to land on top of the coffee table.

"Oh, my hero" Tao laughed and slipped out of Kris' hold, crunching down on the floor with his hands landing on the glass coffee table, "Hey, I'm sorry table"

"Tao"

"Yes~" Said boy looked up, eyes still lidded and tail now wrapped around Kris' leg, "You called me, master?" 

"What?!" Kris heard Tao huff and watched the long limbed purebred half sprawl himself out on the coffee table in front of himself, "D-don't call me that, Kris is fine" Kris bent down, poking the closed eyed purebred on the cheek.

"Are you gonna sleep there?"

"Well, you didn't take me to bed so yes, I'll sleep here" Tao peeped open an eye, humming as arms went around him, lifting him up, "Oh, Kris is so strong" Tao uncurled his tail from said males leg and held it with his own hands as he was carried bridal style to the guest bedroom.

That's where he'd spent last night.

"Not in there silly" Tao brushed the tip of his tail under Kris' chin as he spoke, "Put me in your room, let's sleep together, okay?" Tao's once lidded eyes were open now, wide and dark and staring straight through Kris as he nodded his head slightly.

"I'm not thinking straight so maybe you should take advantage of the fact that I'm totally willing" Tao layed still on the bed he was placed on, the end of his tail covering his mouth and nose, "I'll be back to normal in the morning so..." Tao watched the blond climb on the other side of the bed, he himself deciding to get under the covers as well.

"...You said you wanted to cuddle, right?" Kris heard the chuffing start up again, it loud but certainly not annoying.

"Yeah"

"Okay, put your big strong arms around me and let's get to the cuddling!" Tao creased his eyebrows as he stared at Kris, half dizzy, half sleepy, "C-can you hurry up, I don't feel too good anymore" Tao bit his lip as he felt warmth surround him as soon as Kris embraced him, head lodged under his chin.

"Do I have to get you drunk on chocolate for us to cuddle? Can't you just be nicer when you're normal?" Kris heard the purebred huff, watching as an ear flicked backwards.

"Be quiet, I have a headache" 

Kris frowned but shut up anyway, his arms that were locked around the smaller tightening and pulling Tao closer. The black haired cat accepted the move and snuggled closer, Kris knowing that when they woke up, the chocolate would have worn off and his little kitty cat wouldn't be in the best of moods.

...................................................................................

Chanyeol stood with pursed lips and hands on his hips as he watched the short boy scurry back and forth within the kitchen, ears pressed back against his head and tail wrapped around his right leg. He'd bought such animal not just for the sake of it or because Kris was getting one, but because he thought that maybe it was time to stop paying a maid to clean and just have an animal do it for him.

They'd be prettier to look at and they won't have to go home once their work is done.

Of course a purebred wont do the work a maid does so in the end he'd fired the maid for no reason, but lucky for him, his little kitten had done everything he'd said, most likely in fear of doing something wrong.

Baekhyun had afterall, been out in an auction and then bought for a lot of money so he kinda had to do what his owner tells him too, no matter how much he dislikes it.

He was just glad it was cleaning and not something else.

"Little kitten" Chanyeol's eyes followed the small boy tiptoe and shakily place a glass cup in the cupboard, "Hey, baby kitten, listen to me" Chanyeol made his way over to the still clearly afraid purebred and reached around him to pick up the plates.

Baekhyun jumped the second he felt warmth on his back and arms snake around his sides. He swallowed as Chanyeol placed the plates inside the cupboard, not daring to speak a word.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chanyeol lent down and spoke in the shorters ear, Baekhyun's fingers clutching onto the counter top in front of himself, "You haven't said one word to me since we got home, can you talk?" Baekhyun nodded his head and gained the courage to speak.

"Y-yeah, master..." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the word, surprised by it, "I-I'll do my best to p-please master...I-if that's what y-you want..." Baekhyun felt the heat leave and let out a sigh, eyes closing for a second before they flew back open.

"I didn't buy you because I wanted to force my authority onto you, if you want to do adult stuff with me, great, and if you don't, that's still great" Baekhyun had wide eyes as he watched and listened to the tall male talk to him.

"Just remember, you're a purebred therefore you're of a high class, not some that I bought just to around with" Chanyeol placed his hands on either side of the boy, the extremly nervous looking boy.

"I want you to want me, only then will I have achieved my goal of getting a purebred. No point in having one if they don't love you, everything will be ten times better if we fall in love with one another, don't you agree?" Baekhyun stared up at the too close for comfort male before his eyes started darting about, nothing but a little whimper leaving his throat.

Chanyeol sighed.

"Listen" Chanyeol watched dark eyes lock with his as he placed his hands on the shorters hips, "You can trust me" Chanyeol's gaze left wide eyes and trailed down, landing on lips that currently had teeth working on the bottom one.

"I'll protect you, you're my little baby kitten so tell me what you want? Hmm?" Chanyeol smiled down at Baekhyun, placing a quick kiss to his forehead.

"I-I..."

"Yes, c'mon, tell me what you want, you have the right to say anything you like to me" 

Baekhyun took a deep breath, fingers clutching onto the front of his owners shirt and said boys pressing a little harder into his sides.

"...I don't want to be thrown away again..." Baekhyun sniffled, head lowering, "P-please don't l-leave me! I-I'm scared..." Chanyeol his lips and swallowed as tears started cascading down Baekhyun's pretty face, ears never up in their normal position. 

"I'm not gonna leave you, you're my little baby kitten, remember?" Baekhyun nodded his head, fingers uncurling from the tallers shirt and going up to wipe at his face.

Chanyeol brought the short boy in for a hug, hands resting on the purebreds back.

"Do tigers purr kitten?" 

"N-no, I chuff" Baekhyun had his arms beside him now as Chanyeol held him, the two of them standing in the kitchen, "W-when I feel comfortable, I'll chuff for you..." 

"Chuff?" Chanyeol heard the boy sigh and watched his ears slowly perk up, small round tuffs of fur standing upright on top of his head.

"...The rumbling of the throat while blowing air out through the nose" 

...................................................................................

Baekhyun stood in the unfamiliar room, ears back and a pout on his lips as he held his tail in front of himself with his hands. He looked at the familiar black haired boy standing in front of himself with his hands on his hips, large tail flicking behind himself.

"Tao, be good while we're gone" Kris lifted a hand and patted the shorter boy on the head, between his turned back ears.

A hiss sounded throughout the room and Baekhyun clutched onto his thin tail harder, eyes wide as the purebred in front of him made offending noises at his owner.

"Tao, be nice to Baekhyun" Tao rolled his eyes at the words, "He's not as feisty as you" Kris removed his hand, looking the boy over before turning to Chanyeol and his rather scared looking tiger.

"Tao's all bark and no bite I think"

"Do you want me to bite you?! Cause I most definitely will!" 

"Woah! Got yourself a handful there Kris!" Chanyeol placed his hand on the side of Tao's head, fingers scratching over one of his ears.

"I'll bite you too if you don't stop touching me!" Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly as he removed his hand from the glaring animal rather quickly.

"Right, we have to go, please don't bite Baekhyun, Tao or I won't give you anymore chocolate" Kris and Chanyeol picked up their bags and made their way over to the front door.

"Fine, but no chocolate means no cuddles for you stupid..."

"What did you say?"

"I said hurry up and leave! And bring me back something nice or I really will bite you!" Tao huffed as the two taller males left through the door, leaving him alone with Baekhyun for the whole weekend.

Kris and Chanyeol were going on a business trip, the later of the two not wanting to leave his little kitten in their apartment all alone and Kris being slightly afraid that Tao would break something while he was away, he hadn't yet but with his attitude it could very well happen.

The second the door closed, Tao turned around and rushed over to the shorter boy, enticing a gasp out of him when he was wrapped up in a tight hug. Baekhyun closed his eyes and let go of his tail so he could place his arms around the largers middle hesitantly.

"W-why are we hugging...?" Baekhyun had his cheek pressed lightly against Tao's shoulder, tail curling around his thigh.

"Why not? I haven't had alone time with another purebred in forever" Tao shook the smaller in his hold from side to side, "And you look totally nervous everytime I see you" 

"Sorry...?" 

"Don't be, you're just inexperienced with situations like this, but don't worry that could change, but then again it might not" Tao released the boy, "Depending on how much that annoying guy likes you"

"Chanyeol?" Tao nodded, arms going around the shorters neck and cradling his head close to himself once again.

"Yes, him" Tao Baekhyun's hair, feeling the boy relax in his hold just like he wanted him to, "Remember, if he puts you up for auction, I'll give you Kris' number so we can still hang out" Baekhyun peeped up at the black haired boy at these words.

"Really?" Baekhyun's eyes were bright as he spoke, "But Chanyeol said he wanted me and him to fall in love so I don't think I'll go back up for auction..." Baekhyun's cheeks heated up slightly and he looked down, brown hair tickling Tao's chin.

"Oh okay then, you can give me Chanyeol's number when I go back up"

"You're going back up for auction?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side, eyes locking with dark ones, "But Chanyeol said that Kris always wanted a purebred so I don't think you will" Baekhyun shook his head after speaking.

"But I'm difficult, everyone says so"

"And I'm shy but it didn't stop Chanyeol from saying all those things to me" Tao pouted, fingers pinching Baekhyun on the nose.

"Kris is always at work" 

"So is Chanyeol, you just have to wait patiently" Baekhyun swatted the hand away from his face, his own rubbing at his nose, "And then we talk and have dinner before going to bed, I really like that"

"Yeah but is work really more important then me? I don't think so"

"But Tao, he's working hard so he can kept you, think about it" Tao furrowed his eyebrows at the short boy staring up at him, "He works cause he wants to have money to be able to pay for you, so you should be nicer to him when he comes home or you really will go back up for auction" Tao continued to stare down at Baekhyun, lips uncontiously forming a pout.

"All your previous owners probably wanted to keep you but you most likely got on their nerves too much" Baekhyun poked the clearly thinking boy on the nose with a long finger.

"Let's hope this one can stick it out, for both of your sakes, Tao"

...................................................................................

First part! Thank you for waiting *bows* I recently started a collage course and other things have been happening so I haven't been in the mood to write. But here it is, I added Baekyeol to make it more exciting, yes~

Thanks for reading, I like the theme I have going on within my fics lately, boys with ears and tails. Cat boys >_<

Night

PrettyDeadRose11