It’s all about me (Part 2)

MY STORY

Oh crap! That voice! The strict and firm voice which coming from my back, OMO! Is it my most fierce discipline teacher in my school, well, technically my school only have one discipline teacher. I can hear his footstep walking closer to me, ‘It’s now or never Donghae’.


I decided to face him, ermm, not actually face him but bow 90 degree infront of him and say that I’MSORRYFORBEINGLATEBUTDON’TPUNISHMELIKEHEUSEDTO in one breath. After few seconds, I heard chuckle as reply,
‘yeah, I now my effort is useless somehow but please GOD, SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!’


“Are u that afraid hyung?”


‘Of course I am! I don’t wanna my poor little being the victim for my stupidness, late to school only to find a pair of socks, and---


Wait a minute. Hyung??? The voice, it sound familiar to me’


I open my eyes only to meet with the same brand shoes like mine, uh-huh, since when Mr. Kim wear school shoes? This is not right, TOTALLY not right. Then, I glanced above, and was greet by that evil smirk plastered on his oh-not-so-handsome face of the game maniac ever.


“Yah CHO KYUHYUN!!! How dare u play with my heart in this early morning? Huh?” as I expected, he bursts into hard laughter until I can see a tear escaped from his eyes.


“It’s not funny at all, shut up will u?” I sent him my death glare, trying to threaten him, but it ended up only to make him laughing his out, I can’t stand this person. Can someone just tell me why I befriended him in the first place? GEEZ!


“Really hyung, is my voice sound same as Mr. Kim at your ears? Then I guess my practice imitating his voice was a success! Kekekekeke”. He spoke after calming from the laughter, so this brat actually had planned to prank on me?! Fine, just wait and see you little devil.


“What on earth happen to u Kyu? Laughing out loud in the morning, the class haven’t start yet” . Oh yes, my saviour! I really glad that he comes on time, REALLY glad. “Hyung, u see, this evil maknae toying with my heart in this early morning” there I go with all those puppy- eyes, and yeah, I know that nobody can’t resist my plead when I use this tactic, kekekkeke.


“Aishh, yah LEE DONGHAE! How many times must I remind u don’t use those puppy-eyes in front of me, it doesn’t work, tchh. I’m the great KIM HEECHUL will never fall with those lame tactic of yours anymore. Now say, how many years had I known u huh? 1 year? 2 years? Man!! I know u since u were not born yet, so please stop being this childish because for Siwon’s god sake, u are turning 18 this year, do u ever realize that??” Yeah, that’s right. Heechul hyung has known me since I’m not born yet, I mean my mother and his mother are best friends, so technically Chul hyung is my first friend and hyung when I finally born to this world. And we are actually neighbours, he lives couples of blocks away from mine but believe me, we never walk to school together, I repeat, NEVER!


“Hahahahaha, serves u right hyung. Looks like today gonna be a whole teasing day, kekekeke” the also called game maniac Kyuhyun voiced out. This damn maknae, just wait and see. Someday u will get your payback, I SWEAR!!


*RING~RING~RINGGGGGGGGGG~~~*


The bell had ringed, signalling that the school time just started. All of the students gather in the hall for our school daily routine for the assembly. U know what? This is the most part that I hate in school. Seriously, why we have to gather early morning only to hear the principal speech about the vision, mission, and objectives of the school, which is the SAME that was repeated every day?? I don’t really understand, and can somebody stop this??


My eyes start to wonder around the hall since I’m not so interested with the blabbers from the principal, because I already know what he gonna say about. I turn to my left side which all the seniors are gathered there *I can see Chul hyung* and start scanning all the people but few seconds later, I found nothing interesting there. So, I decided to turn on my right side, doing the same as previous, scanning through the crowd of people, when suddenly my eyes landed on something that is eye-catching. I find myself not blinking for about 10 seconds, if that was possible. WOWW!! Only that word that left my mouth, this guy is surely emm..how to say it, cool and hot at the same time, and guess what, I already addicted to him right now. I don’t even know why, it just like something possessing my mind and body, and I can’t leave my eyes from staring at him. Actually, from my angle right now, I can only see from his side. Imagine if I see him face to face, I bet all the words just run away from my mouth.


“…..Donghae hyung!!” is someone calling me? *poke*poke* aishh, leave me alone, don’t disturb me, I’m looking at my future right now. PANG! “Yah hyung, I have been calling u for 5 times already, are u deaf now?” this is it, being the same class with this maknae brings more harm than charms. *rubbing the sore spot* “Kyu! U don’t have to slap me and I’m not deaf, I can clearly hear u, it’s just that I’m—I’m—emm..focusing on what the principal said, yeah, yeah” great Hae, u just stutter and Kyu is now staring at u like u had grown 2 heads. “U bet I will believe u? Hyung, we both know the fact that we KNOW every single thing what the principal said because he had been repeating the SAME things EVERYDAY, am I right Donghae-sshi?” of course u , I’m just staring at my new addiction *sigh* “yeah, right. But I don’t know, today I just feel like what he said is really interesting” good lie Lee Donghae. “Are u forget that I’m the smartest-brilliant-boy in this school? *rolled his eyes* Plus, u are bad at lying hyung, so don’t ever cheat on me. Just tell me the truth, what are u think about? Or is it something interesting that u look at?” uh-oh, no, he can’t know about this or else I will be the subject for teasing this whole week.


*CLAP.CLAP.CLAP.CLAP*


Pheww..glad that the principal done with his speech and means that all of us has to move our to the respective class. WAIT!! I didn’t know which class he is yet, I spare a last glance to the previous spot but it really difficult for me to find him because the crowds start moving all around making my head a bit dizzy from all the commotion. Oh, come on, please god, at least give me one clue about him. I felt someone grip my wrist, “Hyung, let’s go” no Kyu, not now, just wait a little bit more. Then I feel him tugging my wrist but I stay put on my spot, not wanting to move even a muscle, somehow I feel that I’m really confident that I will get some hint about this boy. Right after that, despite in the crowd of people surrounding us, I catch the glimpse of the red haired boy walking and talking with---is that Hankyung hyung?

A small smile crept up on my lips, yes! Finally, I got a clue, and now my heart is practically doing a flip inside there. I turn to face the expressionless face of Kyuhyun, and smiling broadly “Come my lovely maknae, let’s go to the class and study with a new spirit” quickly I drag his arm to our class while smiling all the way.


This is a fate…   

 

**************************************

there u go, chapter 2..

omo, i'm really sorry for taking a long time updating this story

i just caught up with some errands and stuff

mianhe *use Donghae's puppy eyes*

i'll try my best to update my fiction

and i just and really hope that all of u out there *shout out to silent readers* to give me support with your comments

it will surely make me more motivated to update

ok people, see u next time

dont forget to comment and subscribes

thank u ^^

-lots of love-