It’s all about me (Part 1)

MY STORY

One fine morning, where the weather look just nice to walk or stroll at the park, and the birds chirping also can be heard, everything seems calm, harmony…..but, not in a house located in a middle of the big city of Seoul.

First drawer…..*open*…check!

Second drawer….*open*…check!

Third drawer…*open*…check! Aishhh!!! Where the hell that damn socks when I need it?? This is the last drawer, you SOCKS better be there or else…..

Last drawer…………………….*open in a slow motion*………………BAMMM!!! How dare you little socks still playing hide and seek with me in an EMERGENCY time like this!!! Urghh!!! I started getting annoyed here, and my room look like some tornado just pass by -.-

I walk to the closet, my eyes took a peek to the watch that hanging on the wall, what time now?? Oh, it’s read 7.25, okay..wait a minute, 7.25!!like seriously?? OMG! OMG! I’m late, scratch that, I’m TOTALLY DAMN LATE! Oh God! I can’t believe I will be late to school only because I can’t find that little-not-to-cute SOCKS of mine, and I STILL can’t find it now, urghh!!

“Hey dear, what took you so long in there? You gonna be late for your school you know,” okay, now my mom will start her nagging, and babbling—RIGHT! BINGO! My beloved mother, of course she will know where my socks are

“Arraso, arasso..i just can’t find my socks, where do you put it mom??” I sigh, I could just straight away ask my mom from earlier, why I don’t even think about it?

My mom come to my room, she open the second drawer which I had check earlier, “It’s not ther—” I’m just about to tell her when she just pull out a pair of my sock..what is that? Did my mom use some magic on me? But I had been searching it there at least THREEtimes already!!

She hand it to me, “Stop staring at me, I know I’m beautiful *smile shyly*, you should be hurry, or you gonna miss your bus” I just shrug it, and decided to ask her when I’m back later.

After struggling a bit with my socks and shoes, I left the house after bid my goodbye and kiss both of her cheeks. I run for my dear life, as fast as I can, hopefully that the bus wouldn’t left me, and looks like I’m a bit lucky today, as soon as I arrive at the bus stop, the bus just came. The journey to my school took about 7 minutes, but my first class will start about 5 minutes from now. What I’m gonna tell the teacher??

When the bus comes to a halt, which is my destination, I quickly hop off from the bus and sprint to the school gate that merely close.

‘You have to run, run, and run as fast as you can so that u can manage pass through the gate’ my mind scream for me to save my from being punish by the teacher later on.

‘YES!! YES!! THAT’S IT!!’

‘A LITTLE BIT MORE! COME ON’

And………………………….. THUDDD!! i have to make a quite far jump in order for me to make through the gate, resulting me to land on my side first, ouch! It’s hurt, I open my eyes…PHEEWWW!! I’m in the school area! Yeay, which means I’m safe from the embarrassing punishment.

I stand up, trying to get rid of the dirt from my uniform, when suddenly I heard my name being called… LOUDLY

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! YOU LATE AGAIN..”


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong everyone! so, i'm writing a new story *yeay!*

please do support me, comment, and subscribes are super duper love.

btw, i'm still working on my other fic -Care for you- but i got stuck sometime, i'll try update as soon as possible

Thanx!  >.<