White

FORGOTTEN

 

White. That was the first color I saw when I woke up. White celling, white walls, white bed sheets, white, white, white.

“Where am I?”

 I sat up from the white bed and looked around the room, not noticing the sleeping body that sat on a chair next to me. I felt something move and I looked down to where my hands where laying on my lap. Blinking once then twice, there was a hand holding onto my left hand. I followed the arm and saw a boy siting on the chair besides me.

 

I don’t know how long I was staring at him but soon enough his head dropped to the side.
The sudden move must have woken him up since he raised his head and looked at me whit his big blue doll eyes.

 

We took some seconds to just look at each other before he jumped on top of me and hugged me in a bone crushing hug. My own eyes widen and I didn’t know where to put my hands so I just let them lay on my lap.

 

“Umm, excuse me.” I started to wriggle and tried to make him let me go. He loosened his hold on me and sat down in front of me instead, with his hands holding on to my shoulders.

 

“Do you know how worried I was? The doctor say that you could have died!” He continued to lecture me and I swear that I sat there like statue, just looking at him without knowing what to do.
Who was this boy to tell me all of those things? Before I knew it I had already asked, “Who are you?”

 

He stopped his speech while he was talking so his mouth was slightly open. I lifted my hand and waved it in his face to wake him up and it worked. “Y-y-you… M-me…I….Sh*t”

 

He jumped of the bed and ran out through the white door, slamming it close after him. “Okay...”
I was about to stand up from the bed when that blue eyed boy came in again but this time with an older man in a white coat. The old man told the boy to wait outside of my room.

 

Then the doctor started his interrogation.

 

”So how are you feeling?" the doctor asked. ”I’m fine, just a little bit tired.” I said.
“Where am I? “ I asked him before he could ask me something.
“You are at a hospital. Who were that boy just now that was sitting beside you?” he was holding onto a pencil and paper, writing down everything.

 

 

“I don’t know…What happened to me anyway?” I looked up at the doctor and he smiled a little. “Hmm… You were in a car crash a week ago. You have been unconscious since then. You probably have memory loss. Amnesia. You will regain your memories later on, probably. In most cases you would. I’d like to ask more questions before I make that official thought.”
“Okay…”

 

He continued to ask me question after question, like what my name was and where I was living. Easy questions like that.

 

 I couldn’t answer one single question.

 

After what seemed like three hours he was done and the boy with blue eyes came in again. The doctor left with the result that I indeed had amnesia.

 

 

 

The boy sat down at the chair he had sat on when I woke up and he grabbed my hand and once again we were staring into each other’s eyes and the more I looked into his, I couldn’t stop the thought that his blue eyes looked fake.

 

 “Your eyes?” I pointed towards my own eye while staring into his. He blinked and looked generally confused. “They are lenses?” As to prove right, he lifted his hand and took out his left lens.

 

Once again my eyes became big and my mouth opened a little. He was staring at me with one blue and on black/brown eye. A shiver went through me and I started to lean backwards. “But you knew that already.” He whispered to himself.

 

He looked down and stared at his hand that was holding his lens. He put the lens back in and blinked three times before staring at me. “Let’s get to know each other better again!” He smiled and I couldn’t help but to smile back at him.

“I can start with introducing myself once more for you.” He stood up and walked towards the foot of my bed, where he bowed.

“My name is Kim Hansol and I’m your best friend!” He said while slamming himself on the chest on the last part. I stared at him like he was some alien.

 

“And your name my lady is Jung Dahyun, little sister to The Jung Daehyun from B.A.P”

 

“Bap as in rice?” I asked and he shook his head. “B.A.P stands for Best Absolut Perfect.”
 I guess he could see my questioning face. He sighed. “He is an idol.” I nodded, finally understanding what he meant.

 

“So where is he now?” Hansol lifted his hand and laughed…. I don’t even know if that should be called a laugh.

 

“Well… The thing is he doesn’t know that you have been in an accident. We were supposed to be away on a vacation just you and me but on the second day you were in a car accident and here we are now. I’m actually surprised that the hospital hasn’t called him yet…” I didn’t get to hear what he was supposed to say because the door slammed open and a sweaty boy stood there, hands on his knees and breathing hard like he just had run a marathon.

 

“Hansol…*breathe*…I Will…*breathe*… FRIKING KILL YOU!” The new blond guy jumped on to Hansol whit both hands around his neck. “I will never ever ever again let you take care of my sister! You are gone for less than one week and she is already in the hospital?”

 

 “Take it easy Daehyun, it wasn’t that serious, the only thing that is left now is for her to get her     memory’s back and take it easy, I have already told her about hers and mine little love affair.”
I blinked and tilted my head.

Hansol had to be lying since he introduced himself as my best friend and he never said anything about us having that kind of relationship. I just got that feeling that I could trust him but I also got the same feeling for the new boy. Thinking about the new boy, did Hansol say Daehyun? So that meant this blond guy was my brother? I focused on the two boys on the floor that was rolling around.

 

“YOU WHAT???!!!” Welcome to World War III.
 

 

They were so into their little wrestling match that they didn’t see the door open and a nurse coming in.
From where I was sitting on my bed I could clearly see her gaping at the two boys on the floor before she told them off.

 

They stood up and hurried to the couch where they sat down and smiled at the nurse.
“Sorry.” The nurse waved them off and walked to me.

“Are you feeling alright?” A soft smile graced her lips and I nodded. She wrote something’s down and turned to the two boys sitting still. “I need her guardian.” The boy who I guess is my brother stood up and followed the nurse out from the room and shut the door.

“I guess that you will get out from here today. Come on, let’s get you to the bathroom so you can clean yourself and change clothes.” Hansol stood up and later helped me to stand up from the bed before helping me walk to the bathroom in the same room. He grabbed a bag and handed it to me, I guess my clothes was in it.

 

When I was done and had changed clothes I walked out from the bathroom and saw that Daehyun was back. He looked up when he heard the bathroom door close and smiled at me. He walked up to me and embraced me in a teddy bears hug. I was shorter than him so my face came in contact with his chest.
 

 

He swayed right to left and I swayed with him. We stood like that until I felt something on my shoulder, his head had found its way down to my neck and so had his tears. “Hey, are you crying?” I asked and my arms automatically was around him to make him stop cry. He sniffed and hugged me tighter.

 

“No… I’m not crying.” He let me go and dried his tears before I could see them. “Come on, we must go down now. Hansol is waiting in the car.” He grabbed my hand and we walked out from the white room and towards the elevator.

 

When it was on the way down I looked up at him. “You are my brother, right?” Daehyun squeezed my hand. ”Yeah, I am your big brother.” Could he sound sadder? He sounded like a lost puppy.

“Don’t you dare start crying on me again DaeDae!” It was like he stopped breathing beside me. “What did you call me?” I scratched my arm and looked him in the eyes.

 

“DaeDae? I don’t know where that came from. It just popped up inside my head and I said it.” The next second I am once again in his arms. “You used to call me that!”

 

I gasped and he started to cry again, harder this time. I patted his back and when we came to the bottom floor he let me go. We walked out from the elevator and walked outside the glass doors. Once outside I breathe in the air and smiled.

 

A car stood in front of the entrance and I could see Hansol inside waving at us to come and sit. Daehyun opened the passenger seat door and I sat down beside Hansol who soon had to jump to the backseat because Daehyun was going to drive the car.

 

He mutter some words like “My car, my sister and idiot” I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to not laugh aloud. He drove away from the hospital and after half an hour we came to a stop.

 

Hansol jumped out from the back and opened the door for me. “My lady.” He bowed and offered his hand for me to take. I took his hand and stood up. I looked up at the house we had stopped in front of and blinked. It was huge!

 

“The guys should be in the back and playing football.” Daehyun grabbed my left hand and Hansol my right. They dragged me to the backside of the house where there I could hear shouts and people screaming curses at each other.

 

When we rounded the last corner of the house I was ready to see anything and everything, except a flying football. It came so fast that either I or the two boys on each side on me could stop it and too late it hit me fair and square on the head.

 

It felt like this morning when I woke up, the only difference was that everything was black this time instead of white.



*Daehyun pov*


I am the worst brother in the whole world. I couldn’t even save my sister from a flying football and here we are again, in the hospital. When I come back to the house I will kill my bandmates and they will wish that they never got born into this world.

 

It have been one hour and the doctor said that she can wake up anytime now. A groan escaped my lips and I rubbed my forehead.

 

“Daehyun?” My eyes snapped open and I stared at the laying person before me. “What happen?” Dahyun sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at me.

 

I gasped and hugged her. “How are you feeling?” I asked her and looked into her eyes.
“I am fine. Just a headache.” I was about to say something when Hansol came in and saw her awake.

 

He jumped on her and hugged her. I smiled. “Why are you here Daehyun? I thought that this was mine and Hansols vacation.” I sat still for a moment before I jumped onto both of them.

 

“You remember everything?” I screamed in joy. Someone must have heard me scream because the next second a doctor came in. He saw that Dahyun was awake and told us to go out.

 

I was jumping in joy and Hansol was the same. We were smiling like idiots. Soon the doctor came out and even he was smiling. “It seems like when she got hit on the head something must have made her remember everything. She is alright now. You can take her home later, we just have to make sure that she is 100% alright.” I nodded and was about to run in when Hansol ran in before me.

 

I stopped in the door when I saw him on top of Dahyun, with his lips on hers.

 


“Hansol. I hope you are ready to die by my hands.”