Knock, Knock, Knock

It won't kill, will it?

Have you heard of That House?

 

Tucked away from the eyes of public laid a house, colored in deep red. It has been situated in the deepest corners of the village and for barely a decade, nobody has ever dared to set foot beyond its porch to revive what had withered. Nevertheless, the villagers still speak in hushed tones of the mysterious and exotic man; the man that looked very different from the locals.

Flowers and vines crawled over the building over time, covering it like a mask. Sometimes the neighboring rebels, young and fearless, would dare each other to sneak inside. Those who had fallen to the pressure and shakily stepped into the home of That House were seen leaving hastily, faces drained of colour with the image of that mysterious man plastered across their memory.

 

 


The gravel crushes under jongin's feet as he treads through the weeded driveway. Lifeless looking trees sways as gusts of strong chilly wind blew, starking an eerie look against the backdrop. jongin feels the goosebumps rising on his skin and he has half a mind to take flight when he remembers making a bet with sehun and chanyeol. Jongin curses under his breath.

 

As much as he wants to get the hell out of there, he can't because he knows that sehun and chanyeol will never stop making a fool out of him at school. He would rather have the last bit of his dignity kept within him than to be called a .


"Just 3 knocks..." he breathes. it won't kill, will it?

 

 

knock..

 

 

knock..

 

 

knock..

 

Just as jongin decides to make his escape, the door creaks open....

 

 

A/N: I've decided to end the story here. Did it give you a little chill? Hehehe. Free feel to comment below okay? ♡ and don't forget to subscribe if you've enjoyed it~ thank you for reading! Very much appreciated!