Going Public

Going Public

 

--

“And today’s winner is…” The two hosts of Music Bank spoke loudly throughout the screaming fans, which were now very eager to know the poll’s results.

“Super Junior!” and the crowd goes wild, happy to know that the superiors are finally making a mark for their return. The members flashed on happy smiles as they waved to their fans, bowing down to other participants and proudly showing their trophy. Leeteuk gave out a number of messages – full of thanks and gratitude, especially to E.L.Fs who were doing nonstop screams and shouts.

As soon as the camera panned on the members, the t.v screen could easily spot Eunhyuk who had his arm draped around Sungmin’s shoulder, looking pretty amused on how the older boy show off the glass trophy. The lens moved and this time, the cameraman caught Kyuhyun’s displeased face, his eyes diverted to the two figures to his right. It was clear though – he was not happy with what he saw.

When the cameras soon died down and the rest of the Super Junior members thanked their fans at every angle of the stage, Kyuhyun went to Sungmin’s  post and held his right hand tightly, keeping his heated gaze on him as the other waved and smiled throughout the whole audience. Sungmin could feel the tension building up between him and the maknae, so he decided to brush his hand off and proceed backstage, calming himself down as he gulped an invisible lump at the younger male’s stare he was giving him.

“What’s with him today?” Sungmin whispered to himself as he changed his wardrobe.

--

KBS Kiss the Radio Broadcast 08.12.11

Super Junior was tonight’s guests – except for Heechul and Siwon who had other things to take care off. Kyuhyun made sure that he and Sungmin sat together; and that’s what he did, scooting over and brushing past Yesung to take his place beside his proclaimed lover. The members placed their headphones on and started the late broadcast, all the while discussing certain topics that eventually lead to all of them laughing their lungs out. Sungmin soon felt Kyuhyun nearing his seat and extend his arm around the back of his chair; he smiled a little as the maknae now made the first move. Sungmin was the one always initiating the action, being all cute and giddy to catch the gamer’s attention. But this time, it was that evil brat who did it.

Minutes passed and Kyuhyun was now leaning on Sungmin, with a dorky smile on his face and crossed arms. He was so enjoying this. He moved further, placing his head down on the crook of Sungmin’s neck as he watched his other hyungs go over the script. He nudged Sungmin on the shoulder and held his elbow, signaling him to take off his headphones.

“What is it?” Sungmin asked him softly.

“Nothing, baby…I love you” Kyuhyun answered him with a small smile, hiding his face on Sungmin’s back so as not to make it too obvious.

“I love you too” Sungmin said, pressing their foreheads lightly as he closed his eyes. “Sorry about that earlier, I know you were jealous.”

“I’ll accept your apology…” Kyuhyun smirked at him, placing back his headphones as he winked raunchily. “On one condition”

Sungmin tilted his head to the side, confused on what the maknae wants from him. He tugged the hem of Kyuhyun’s shirt to get his answer, but he was shun away by the arrogant male as he hand signed him to return to their broadcast. Sungmin pouted and played along, wishing that this broadcast could be over soon.

--

“Thank you everyone!” The staff member waved the Super Junior members goodbye as they stepped off the building. “Thank you so much” Sungmin greeted back. He was the last one to leave the premises and the other members were now waiting patiently for him inside the company vehicle. He sighed as he fastened his pace on the cement; he shrieked loudly when a cold hand grabbed his wrist and pull him back, his back pressed against a broad chest.

“Sungmin” Kyuhyun breathed on the latter’s ear. “It’s just me!”

“You scared the hell out of me, Kyu!” Sungmin retorted and pulled back with a release of air. “How come you’re not in the van?”

Kyuhyun smiled at him. “I was waiting for you” he spoke. “I wouldn’t let my baby walk alone now, would I?”

Sungmin blushed at the sweet gesture. He avoided Kyuhyun’s eyes that were now staring deep into his own, knowing that he could easily drown just by looking at those endless depths.

“W-what is it that you want?” Sungmin stammered.

Kyuhyun grinned widely. “As I was saying earlier… I’ll accept your apology on one condition” he announced, snaking his arms around the petite waist of his lover.

“And what would that be?” Sungmin croaked out a moan, leaning his head back on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as the taller male kissed his exposed neck.

.

.

.

.

“We’re going public”