Chapter 2

We are 2nexo!

Chapter 2

2ne1 and Exo looking at each other. Dumbfounded. Cl pat Dara's shoulder. She pointed at Dara bag. After getting the scene, Dara open up her bag and took out her laptop and put it at the meeting table. "We will show you 2ne1 live" Dara say to Exo and switch on her laptop.

I'm the best song can be hear around the room. All Exo pay attention to the music video while 2ne1 chatting with each other, sometimes giggled. The music stop immediately. "Please quiet, we can't concentrated with the video" Baekhyun stand up and talking rashly. "Yah, Baekhyun!" Suho pull Baekhyun hand, ask him to sit. Suho stand up and bowed several time at 2ne1. 

Dara take the laptop and turn it off. "Well, let's introduce ourself since some of you not interested with this situation" Chanyeol eyeing Dara. "Wow, good idea unnie!" CL high five with 2ne1 members. Dara walk to Baekhyun and pat his shoulder. "Noona want to treat you well, please don't angry Baekhyunnie" Dara wink at him. Baekhyun smiled and giggled. All of them make sound. "Ehhhhh!" they laughed together. 

"Annyeong yeorebuen! My name is Park Bom, just call me noona!" Bom waved happily infront Exo. "So, should I call you noona?" Minzy asking Bom with mischiveous smiled. "Aigoo our maknae so naughty" Bom smack Minzy head. "Unnie, that hurt!" Minzy pissed Bom hand from her head. 

"Heol unnie!" CL yell. Shocked with Bom action. Dara and Exo only laughed hardly.After the situation become relax, CL introduce herself. "Annyeonghasayeoo! My name is Lee Chaelin but just call me Chaerin noona or only Chaerin" everybody clapped when CL introduce herself with a rap style. "Nappeun gizibe!" 2ne1 sangs together. CL bow and sit.

"Annyeong! My name is Gong Minji, just call me Minji! I'm a dancing machine in 2ne1!" Minzy waved and bow. She embarassed and sit faster. Bom who can't contained her laugh keep hitting Dara who sit beside her. "Unnie!" Minzy yelling at Bom. Bom stop hitting Dara who hold CL with very strong grip. "Aigoo, why must this ahjumma keep hitting me until I want to falling?" Dara sit properly at her sit. The scene broke to laugh situation.

"Annyeong! I'm Dara noona! I have sweet voice amongst them!" Dara immediately stand up at her chair and singing come back home. All of them laugh.

____

a short update but I have a new 2nexo fic. Check it out and the first chap is very long. :)