This is the Only Chapter

Bite

Again...He left one in such a visible place-again.

 

“Yah, Sehun! I told you not to bite so hard!” An agitated Tao scolded as he pushed the cotton block shirt down to his left forearm, struggling with the tightness of the small arm-hole. He pressed his free hand into the purpling bruises and red puffed marks and winced with each touch.

 

Yup. They were still sensitive.

 

Meanwhile, a nonchalant Sehun merely laughed at his dilemma.

 

“It isn’t that bad! It’s easy to hide when you’re wearing shirts,” he pointed out and then turned his attention back to the dimly lit television of the current hotel they were staying in.

 

The whole group was out and about, taking some mini vacations throughout Korea, but the two decided that picking a hotel closest to their dorms was the best. It wasn’t too far, but was also hidden well enough that sasaengs couldn’t find them.

Tao slipped his shirt back up to its proper place on his shoulder and threw his arms up in frustration. He staggered over to the T.V, which he flipped off immediately, whirled around to face a dozing Sehun, and then placed his hands on his hips. The latter seemed to realize that another  fight was going to occur so he picked himself up off his laying position and neatly sat on the edge of the bed, feet flat on the floor and posture impeccably astute.

It was nearly convincing, yet it did an outstanding at pushing Tao’s patience over the edge.

“I really can’t stand this. I hate that you take all this as a joke! You never think about me. You never think ‘I wonder if Tao will think this is too much?’ or ‘Maybe this is too mean?’! I can’t...I can’t understand why I’m even with you sometimes. You just...I can’t handle you. Maybe I should have stayed with Kris instead of letting Yixing-hyung have him…” Tao’s voice superseded the level of volume he thought it would take, in which, he thought he would only talk in a husky whisper, but no. His voice was stable, loud, and clear. And not to mention he maintained eye contact throughout!

Though...maybe adding that last sentiment wasn’t at all the greatest decision he had made.

Sehun stayed quiet a moment, and for a moment Tao thought that he hadn’t heard or understood what he said, but the small detail he saw that told him he heard were his tightly clenched fists and jaw.

The younger male, in an instant, hopped up from his sitting position and grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him up against the nearest wall.

“You...How do you think I felt when Luhan-hyung started to leave me for Minseok-hyung? Do you think I wanted to leave him? For you? I didn’t. But I had to. I had to leave him because I knew if I hadn’t then he wouldn’t be happy right now,” Sehun’s voice cracked some but he trudged on through his speech. “I didn’t want you at first. I hated the idea. I hated it. But then I thought that you weren’t bad. You were...a good actor, since you still think about Kris when we , don’t you?”

This, Tao couldn’t stand for, so he broke Sehun’s hold on his shoulders and slapped him, hard as he could, across the face.

But the moment his hand made contact, a fist was already against his cheek.

He flinched backwards and his right knee forward, effectively striking Sehun’s gut. The latter stumbled backwards and gasped for air but his recovery was swift and he ended up making a grab for the Wu Shu warrior’s leg, which he latched onto, and yanked as hard as he could to cause him to lose his balance. This was also effective.

Tao landed on his back with a heavy ‘thud’, barely missing the edge of the small table. Before he had time to shake off the slight daze, Sehun was already on top of him, straddling his waist. The older male tried to push him off, desperately even, but his efforts were futile. He didn’t give up, however, as he grabbed at his clothes, trying to use them as a means to be able to get him off, but that didn’t work. They were only torn to shreds by the force he used.

Sehun did the same with Tao’s, his top at least, and he did it in a way that came off as venting his frustrations on the fabrical barriers on Tao’s body. When they were gone, however, he used an unconventional means of releasing his own repressed emotions.

“I’ll leave as many ing marks as I want,” he growled menacingly near Tao’s ear. The latter shivered at the sound of his low, angry, husky voice.

“Then don’t complain when I leave you just as many,” the panda snarled in response.

 

“Who’s complaining?”

It lead straight into the night, and sometime into the early hours of the next day. They bit, scratched, nipped, tore-nearly every bite type one could think of (some hard enough that blood was drawn) as well as painful, rough .

It wasn’t as if they wanted to be a couple, it just made things easier to cope with.