Heartbreak

The Survival Of My Life

I gasped, "Oppa?!", as I finished cleaning up my scratch. "I've missed you!", he smiled slightly. "Yah! Myungsoo...I missed you too but don't scare me like that", I pouted. He wrapped his arms around me, "Have I been replaced by 17 boys?", he raised a brow. "Ooh, jealous? No, you mean 16. But they're just my friends", I grinned. "Oh, right. Jonghyun your brother", he said without making eye contact. "Myungsoo, are you okay?", I asked. I held on to his shoulders and turned him around to face me. "Nara...I..I..", he stuttered. His face went blank and his eyes were showing misery. I gripped his shoulders tightly and lightly shook him, urging him to continue. "I........I think we need to see other....people...", he whispered softly. My jaw hung lightly. I knee what that meant. My eyes carried buckets of tears. I looked in the opposite direction as I took my hands off his shoulders and sat silently. I have know idea what feeling I'm experiencing right now...so many mixed emotions. I dragged my eyes to search for him but he was gone. In one second. I gripped my bag and left. I'm pretty sure lunch is over now... I checked my watch. 15 more minutes. I felt warm tears crawling down my cheek. I headed for the door and was about to grab the handle when it swung open. "Nara! The hyungs are waiting for you!", Sehun asked worriedly. I sighed and walked out. Sehun grabbed my arm, "Nara! What's wrong? Why are you crying?", he turned me around. I began sobbing even harder due to the fact that, that was almost like deja vu. He brought me closer and gave me a bear hug. He made puppy eyes and begged me to tell him. I buried my face in my hands. "If I can't figure it out then your brother will have to figure it out", he sighed. He slung an arm around my and began to walk. I stared at my feet. Other students gave us weird looks but I ignored them. "Sehun! Nara!", Xiumin waved and smacked the table for us to sit there. "Nara?", Luhan asked. Soon a bunch of, "Nara?", and "Nara! What's wrong?!", spread around our table. Their eyes filled with worry as they saw my red eyes. Even Kris the cold oppa asked. I felt guilty for not telling them but I don't want them to go beat up Myungsoo or something. "Nara...", Soyeon soothed. She rubbed my back. "Kim Seohee. I mean it, what happened?", Jonghyun oppa's voice was gentle and kind but stern and meaningful at the same time. "Kim Myungsoo. Broke. Gone", I whispered hoarsely. "WHAT?! WHERE IS THAT LITTLE ASSHO—?!", Jonghyun fumed. "Oppa, don't, it's no use", I said my voice fainting. Even though, he's gone, I still feel like I still have that soft spot for him. "MYUNGSOO BROKE WITH YOU?!", Chen shouted. "WHAT?!", Lay fumed. "What exactly happened?", Kris asked with his fists curled. I gave him a look. He sighed and uncurled his fist, but I could tell he was furious on the inside. I started out slowly as I explained to them what happened. Scowls were overloading the table. "Hey, Nara", a flirty voice cooed. The air filled with the scent of alcohol and a small mixture within Eunji's suffocating scent of perfume. I wrinkled my nose, "What the hell?! Have you been at the bar?!". 

"I'll let you guess", she breathed. She glanced behind her and behind her, out came an alcoholic. Kim. Myungsoo.