The Night Before

And so it begins

It was a chilly night in Seoul, the remnant of the day's snowfall decorating the side of pavements and streets yet they were still packed with young patrons, ready to paint the town red. You were one of them, though god only knew why you decided to venture out here by yourself, already drunk to add and somewhat depressed. Life wasn't going the way you wanted it to, and just like that last bottle of soju that you downed before stumbling out of that last bar, you felt empty and hollow.

You were continuously turned down by various bouncers who fronted the clubs, for the reason being that you could hardly find your feet. And for the umpteenth time, you bumped into another patron, and since your night always had more room for misfortune, this particular girl and her group friends were out for blood. 

"You drunk !" Was among the many sharp verbal assaults they threw at you; the short skirted and lethal high heeled night warriors that were painted with copious amounts of make up, their supposedly beautiful masks almost as terrifying to you as the threats that left their crimson lips. You were shoved and you stumbled rather ungraciously off of the sidewalk and into the road. There were no cars, fortunately, travelling down that particular street of Hongdae, so crisis was averted and the warrior princesses left their pathetic victim, struggling to regain footing.

You were on attempt seven, when a tall but due to the liquor, faceless stranger helped you on to your feet. His strong arms wrapped around your waist to steady you, though you found solace in leaning into his chest. 

"You smell ridiculously good..." You mumbled into his well-built body as he helped you onto the sidewalk. He replied, but the low buzz of his voice vibrating through his chest caught you off guard. You lost yourself in it, your lips pouting when his sentence finished. You almost wished you had the ability to formulate a proper sentence so that you could listen to him once again but you were suddenly moving again, and he was once again talking, his warmness radiating off onto you as he maneuvered you towards a destination you were unaware of.

The only thing that mattered was his warmth and his voice. Even the warning bells that occasionally went off in your mind couldn't pull you away from the embrace of your knight. 

"What's... what's your name?" You barely managed through your chattering teeth. Despite the male's warm embrace, the night air still penetrated through your skimpy black dress causing you to shiver unbearably. 

You heard him chuckle as if you had said something funny. Confused, you asked again. "Y-your name?"

"Taecyeon. I already told you. I'm going to find you a taxi home... what's your name?"

"" You mumbled in reply, trying to piece together a word you've known your whole life. 

"Let me know if you're okay... if you need anything, just let-" He continued, though you were beyond listening. You interrupted him abruptly, hiccuping before you uttered your sentence.

"I don't want to go home just yet, Taecyeon.... P-please... I don't care, I just can't be alone..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I wasn't expecting to get this many views, let alone subs. I will update this story so bear with me okay? I appreciate comments too ^^ Any characters you would like to see in this story, let me know and I'll consider it.