?

And so it begins

They said when trouble comes close ranks, and so the hot guys did.

Well you were told to stay away from guys who tried to take you home from a club, but when have you ever listened to the advice your friends always gave you? You look around disgruntled, the room foreign to you. Heavy breathing sounded from the large, muscular body next to you, which was equally foreign.

‘Aish' you grunt in frustration as you run your hands through your hair, only for your fingers to stumble across what felt like a pair of glasses entangled in your locks. You wrestle them out as gently as possible to not cause too much pain and also to not wake up the beautiful stranger next to you. Pausing to get a better look at the man you might or might not have slept with (who are you kidding? you guys definitely ed), your heart skips a beat. He was beautiful indeed; he looked like he was carved out of stone, his muscles sharp and defined. Even his messy black hair looked godly, which was perfectly unkempt.

You lie there mesmerized by the view for a few seconds, taking in his beauty in when suddenly he opens one eye and peeks at you. Your eyes widen slightly as you blush for being caught in the act. Smiling, he reached over and finished the job of removing his glasses from your hair, his fingers dancing over yours. You bit your lip as he looked into yours eyes; a curious gaze as if he was wondering how you ended up here, in his bed.

”...” he finally muttered, folding his specs and putting them behind him. You nodded as suddenly gasped as you felt his hands travel down your , pulling you closer.

"Do you remember my name? You were screaming it for most of the night." His voice trailed off as he gently trailed kisses a long your collarbone. "Taecyeon…" You involuntarily sigh, your face growing hot quickly with shame. In response he chuckled, his warm breath making your skin tingle and sending shivers down your spine. You slowly start to remember how you got here; you were devastatingly lonely and lost, and on those nights you usually find yourself at the bar in the club, trying to find happiness at the end of a bottle or two….

~~~~~~

Who knows if I will update this, I just saw it in my drafts and thought I would post it, heck if this even gets a couple of views I'll defo update it.