part 4

the fact

 

The next morning

[JunHyung POV]

Yah what the hell! Whose making the noise so early in the morning uh? shut up! “No, wake up! You need to wake up!”.

“What the hell yoseob! What are you doing at my bed uh!”. Oh, you are so goin to be death for wakin me up this early!

 

“Yah! Just wake up and go shower! we will have a special breakfast! Palli !!”. ough, thank god you are my best buddy!

If not you are so going to be thrown to the dustbin! What about breakfast? but I still follow his instruction.

I finished preapare my self about 15 minute maybe. Then I come down from my bedroom lazily.

“Faster turtle!” does Yoseob just call me a turtle? He doesn’t does he?

“What did you call me? you are dead when I got you uh!” I said jokingly.

 

[end of POV]

                         

                                              ******************************

 

[Nicole POV]

 

“Ok!set. Are done. Now lets just wait. And before that, I heard tha you are auditioning to become idol uh?”

woah,how he knew? I wasn’t even a popular girl in our school. “How do you know?” I ask Doojoon.

“ well I saw you entering DSP Ent. Building yesterday with an older woman.how was it by the way?”

“Ah, yes. That is my mom. And well yes that is the 1st reason why I move from L.A to Korea. Well it went quite well”

“Got it! Well good luck then! When you success, don’t forget me, yoseob and juhyung ah!” he said jokingly”

“Aha, I hope I pass,and I wont forget you guys!since you guys are my 1st friend in Korea!”.

Later then me and Doojoon saw Yoseob and JuHyung arrived from the rooftop.

 

My heart thum,thum,thum. Why did I feel like that? Ah never mind. lets just focus on apologize plan.

I heard the door  open. His facial look shock and kind pissed.

We look at each other for few minutes.

Then he try to run away, but he cant since Dojoon and Yoseob lock us up on the rooftop.

Well now is only 7.20AM, so we have quite a time.

I am sure yoseob and Doojoon is having fun laughing at us while eating the breakfast that I made extra for them.

I hesitate but I still ask him to seat.

He know even if he refuse he cant get away, so he just seat there with me.

“What the hell is this? What do you want?” he ask.

Well, actually I want to apologize to you” I can see clearly, when he heard that word his angryness level is down.

“At last,you know how to apologize. I thought you are some freakin dumb that doesn’t admit own mistake.”

He said harshly. Cool down Cole, you heard what yoseob said yesterday. He is like that.

“Ah well,hehe~ actually i don’t want to be late that day since it was my 1st day to new school,

so at that time I bump to someone,I want to apologiz but I notice that I was late,

so I just continue my runs and I didn’t get to scan the face of the person that I bump to so I cant apologize to that person,

until I knew that ‘that person’ is you yesterday.” I tell him and he listen to it, then he smile.

Ah~ this is nice! He is so cute when he smile!

 

[end of POV]

 

                                                          **************************

 

[JunHyung POV]

 

Ah! Now we need to go to the rooftop? What are you trying to set up uh? Aish these boys.

Huh.huh.huh. I need air. That is a long walk if you come straight from the ground to the top.

I said to Yoseob. “ah, relexed. I am sure you are going to be happy later.” Yoseob trying to calm me.

What the?! What is she doing up here?! Is he close with Doojoon? Wait, so what if she close with Doojoon?

Get yourself JunHyung! But she kind pretty uh? We look at each other for a few minutes.

Wait I am not going to be here with her. Ah the door is lock? Yah Doojoon!!Yoseob !!open the door!!

 Aish. There is no use. They plan this! Well let see what she want and I kind of hungry to. We seat .

I ask her what she want and she is apologizing to me! Finally you know your mistake. Lets listen some more.

Owh, she didn’t know whe she bump to, that why she didn’t apologize to me when she saw me at the class.

Now it makes sense.

“ok apology accepted! Now lets start again?”she said. “ok” I said happily.

“So, I am Jung Nicole.anyeong!” she said cutely.well she kinda weird in good way she so unique.

Ya JunHyung get a grip! You just knew her.

You don’t want to get hurt again?well being a friend wouldn be hurt would it?

“ah, yeah I am Yong JunHyung. Welcome to this school.haha” we both laugh.

Woah  she bring kimbap and rolled egg!

When we were about to eat  the two busiet body come messin up our time.

 

[end of POV]

 

“yah! Don’t eat that!i  haven’t eat that yet!” said JunHyung to Doojoon and Yoseob with sad face.

“We are hungry!” they said at same time.

“Wae? I already preapade extra for both of you!” said Nicole happily knowing that her new friends is statisfy with the food she make.

“ its  not enough la Nicole! We are to hungry after brain storming for this plan.” Doojoon said.

“Hahaha”they laugh happily.

 

Since then they become quite close friend.

Though JunHyung still with his ignorance attitude.

Their friendship is getting strong and stronger.