How I Feel

MAGICAL MEMORIES WITH EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyeri and Jongdae have been together for almost 5 years now. Almost, that’s the keyword. But in just a few months ago everything that they had together had been gone downhill. Just to think that all those years spent together, shared with love and affections towards each other, Hyeri never thought that this would happen to her never had the thought had come to her mind.

But then in just a few months ago, she couldn’t do anything to bring them together. And don’t start blaming her that she should have tried because she did. She tried her till heart was content. She pretended like nothing was happening to her relationship, she ignored all the signs he was giving her, she still showed her still living love towards him but what does she get in return, sighs and being neglected.

Hyeri clearly sees the reason why Jongdae is being like this. According to all the signs his been showing her, of course she would see it. She just pretends she didn’t acknowledge it because she didn’t want to believe it.

Jongdae has come to fallen out of love for her.  

Yep, one of a girl’s worst nightmares, well to her it is the most. And what’s worse is that Jongdae is planning to move out his things today. He was leaving her that was his final. She sat on her bed lifelessly, watching him move around their once called shared room.

Hyeri looked over his side frame, still handsome as ever. She still felt tingly looking at him. She remembered seeing that side frame of his, and was instantly love struck. She looked at his strong jawline a place where she always placed sweet little kisses along it, mumbling how much she loves him and how she couldn’t get enough of giving him sweet kisses. She looks down to his hands, those fingers that she loves to entwine her own with.

Looking at his board ches

Please log in to read the full chapter