Sooyoung's First Love (SooKyung)

Our love stories

(SooKyung)

Sooyoung's POV

"Yes.... sir!" I shout while bowed. "Okay, I'm sorry Ms. Choi." My boss go out from the store. Oemma....... My boss said I have to clean all the messed here! I sweep and clean the windows. And finally! I'm done! I change my 'sales girl' clothes and go outside the store building. Ah...... cold weather. It was eleven, and I'm here, alone at night! In a sudden, i hear footsteps. Not one person two or maybe more. I walk faster but.... THEY catch me. "Ya!!! What do you want?" I asked. "Um..... Go with us, you will be safe!" They said and I laugh. "Come on, pretty girl." I'm really scared, I'm not used to be scared. "HELP!" I shout but no one there. Now their turn laugh. 'Why me?' I thought to my self. They come closer and I still screaming. "HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!" I shout again. "Bwahahahaha!" They laugh harder. They reach my hand abd I close my eyes.

#Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack# I hear voices. "Are you all right?" I still closed my eyes then I slowly open it. I widened my eyes when I see HIM. "YOU!" I pointed. He seems shock too but then he give me lovely  smile. "Wow! I can't imagine I found you, Sooyoungie!" He helped to stand. "Um.... Thanks." I whispered that make him smiled wider. "You didn't change much." He said again while starring at me. "So? Why are yoou here? Not dating your chinese girl again?" I asked. He seems to feel guilty, he looked to the road. "Can I have you back?" I don't really hear thet, maybe my ears is wrong. "What?" I shout. "Um..... Sooyoung! I will drive you home!" He said in a sudden. "No, thanks!" I was about to walk when I see three men is about to wake up. I faced him again. "Okay, fine! But, just because i didn't want to get kidnapped!" I mumbled. "What ever you say, miss!" I see the three men, they start to walk to us. I'm very panic but....... a soft hand grab my arm. "Lets's go!" He said.

"Still leave in the same dorm?" He asked. I nodded. He keep talking that make me a bit nervous and hurt. "Now is my turn to asked a question. Where is your chineese girl and what do you do in Korea?" I asked. "First, I go to Korea cause I wil live here again and she.... she cheat it on me." I look shocked and I looked at him. "Now you know..... You know what's the feeling to be cheated?" I asked again. "Yes, Sooyoungie, mianhae." He doesn't look at me cause he focused driving. Ne, I'm Hankyung's ex girlfriend and he CHEATED on me! That's make me hurt. "We're here!" He said with sad voice. "Um...... Thanks, Hankyung!" I try to be nice and bowed. "Still doesn't call me oppa?" He asked and smiled. "Bye Sooyoungie..." He waved and I saw his car gone. Why he showed up, again? Why him who safes me? Ah..... Never mind! I walked to the dorm. And saw someone peeping, Yul? She pretend to not see anything and whistsle. I faked smile to her. "Nice night?" I asked her. "Hehe...... Very nice!" She replied.

"Ne, ne, I will!" I said while putting my phone on the other ear. "SuJu street?" I thought to my self. I take three men's tuxedo and take a taxi to go to SuJu street. I arrived, twenty minutes later. I knock the door. "Yes?" I see a fat ahjumma. "Um... Ahjumma! Is this SuJu street no. 11?" I asked politely. "Ne... Maybe you should meet the owner." The ahjumma walk inside and talking with someone. I faced the street. "May I....... Whoa!" I faced who ever talking to me. Oh no.... Why?Why?Why? "Hey, Sooyoungie? Why do you come here? Missed me?" He asked many qustion that make me sick. And I missed him? Never! "No, just want to give you this." I said when handed him the tuxedo. "Thanks." He smiled. "So, I should leave." I said and bowed. I'm not really comfortable that moment. "See you later!" He shout. Uh...... I don't want to see you again!

"What? You meet that jerk again?" Taeyeon asked. We are in the living room. They all listen to me. "And he safe you, I think he is your hero, unni!" Seohyun said. "No! I think he is so stupid! He cheats on you and now he is back again!" Yul unni said. "But Yul unni, he's safing her!" Yoona defend Hankyung. "Okay, just vote! The eight of us.

Taeyeon, Yul, Tiffany, and Hyo said he is wrong

Sica, Yoona, Seohyun, and Sunny defence him.

"Oh come on! Draw?" Sunny said. "How about you SooYoung? What do you think?" Tiffany asked. I looked at the 'HATE HIM GROUP' and now the 'DEFENCE HIM CAUSE HE SAFE YOU GROUP'. "I don't know......" I mumbled. "Don't say, you defend him!" Hyo give me a cold glance. "He maybe jerk that time but maybe he changes now!" Sica give her opinion. "Omo.... You don't know boys? They all stink and jerk and stupid and weird and......." Taeyeon stopped when Yoona cut her. "No, they don't." Yoona said. "Is this really necessary?" I asked them. "No.... it really don't." They mumble but glaring to each other. "But remember Sooyoung! Don't let your heart slowly fall again for him!" Tiffany said. "I think, that's okay!" Yoona said. No, my heart is not falling at him slowly......... But faster! Oemma, help me!

To be continued.......

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SooKyung(1) finished. I'm sorry if it was too short! But the next SooKyung will be long I guess.... SooKyung will be in chapter 13! 

Who the next then???