Yah! Pabo!

Why Don't You Kiss Her

 

Wooyoung: Fany, can we talk somewhere private?
Tiffany: Uhmm, sure. (stands up from her seat)
 
Wooyoung started to walk to the school's rooftop while Tiffany followed him while staring at his back figure. They got to the rooftop, Wooyoung stopped walking made Tiffany bump him.
 
Wooyoung: Fany. (faces Fany and kisses her lips)
 
Tiffany didn't move a muscle, she was so shock at what just happened. Wooyoung broke the kiss and stared into Fany's eyes.
 
Wooyoung: I know you love Yunho but I love you Fany-ah. I love you ever since---I don't know, I just love you very much. Fany-ah, when I saw you and Yunho hugging, and know that you were his girlfriend, I cried my heart out because why couldn't you wait for me. Why couldn't you love me like you love Yunho. I know I'm being selfish right now but you just knew Yunho this year. What's in him that I don't have?
Tiffany: Woo---------
Wooyoung: I know it's my fault too that I didn't tell you my feelings because I was sure that you love me like a brother only. I kept saying to myself, why don't you kiss her, Wooyoung. Why don't you tell her. Why don't you let her see the feelings that you hide, Wooyoung. She'll never know if you never show the way you feel inside. Even Nichkhun and Yuri kept reminding me that I should tell you, but I didn't have the guts. When we were at the theatres, I was ready, ready to tell you that I love you. I didn't care that you would reject me, just as long as I told you my feelings.
Tiffany: (happy crying) Wooyoung, I love you too.
Wooyoung: Not the way you love Yunho. (looks down) And I'm happy that you are happy with him. But my heart aches when I see you smiling and having fun with him. And I've decided to go to New York with my mom tomorrow.
Tiffany: (frowns) W-what?
Wooyoung: Maybe going to New York might help me forget about my feelings towards you. I can start a new life there together with umma.
Tiffany: (sad crying) B-but Woo--------
Wooyoung: I have to go now Fany, my mom is calling me to go home now. 
 
Wooyoung walked out of the school's rooftop, not waiting for Tiffany. He ran and cried all the way to his home, passing by IU, Nichkhun and Yuri. As he got home, he immediately prepared his things for tomorrow's trip, he was still crying while packing, his tears fell on his clothes. 
 
On the day of their flight; Nichkhun, Yuri and IU was there to see him off.
 
Yuri: Did you tell her?
Wooyoung: Yeah, I did.
Nichkhun: Is this really what you really really want?
Wooyoung: Yeah.
Yuri: Really, really?
Wooyoung: Really.
Nichkhun: Really absolutely really?
Wooyoung: Ne, really.
IU: Really absolutely sure really?
Wooyoung: Not you too IU. I am absolutely sure.
 
Woo's Mom: Wooyoung, let's go?
Wooyoung: Ne umma.
Nichkhun: I'm gonna miss you, bro. (hugs and gives Wooyoung a wedgie)
Wooyoung: (wince in pain) Thanks for the pain, Khun. (gives a wedgie to Khun)
Nichkhun: Ow! (breaks the hug) No problem. (rubs his )
IU: Bye oppa, I'm gonna miss my big brother. (hugs Woo)
Wooyoung: I'm gonna miss my li'l sis too. (hugs back)
Yuri: (slaps Woo's back) Bye Woo.
Wooyoung: (hisses in pain) Why is it that you two *KhunRi* are giving me painful goodbies, I mean literally painful. 
Yuri: We're going to miss you.
Wooyoung: Me too. (sighs) I'm going now. 
 
As he was going to enter the gate, Yuri grabbed him by the arm.
 
Yuri: Aren't you forgetting someone Woo?
Wooyoung: I know who you're talking about Yul, she's not coming.
 
???: Yah! Pabo! (tackles Woo)