Boyfriend

F [O] R E [V E R]

You walked towards the skate park that you having been 'living' in since you started skating. As you approached the skate park, you saw 7 boys messing around. You took one step into the skate park only to be hugged and pushed down by your boyfriend, V.

It has been half a year since the both of you started going out. You still vividly remember the day he confessed like it was yesterday. Even since that day, you have been your happiest. Although for some reason, he doesn't want you to tell anyone, that is if you had anyone to tell.

BTS, the name they called themselves, were all drop-outs. You have considered dropping out, but blame it on luck that you were borned into famous people's lives. Your mom, Sandara Park, one of the singers in 2NE1 one of the most popular girl group in her time, even now she is popular. She can't take more the 10 steps and not have at least 1 person ask for her signature. Your dad, Kwon Jiyong or G-dragon, one of most recongnised people during both your time and his time. He was known even to those who didn't like K-pop, that was how popular he was.And due to that, you refuse to befriend anyone. Who knows if they would use you right?

You broke out of your mini tance when you felt something wet along your cheek. . 'EWW~' you said when you realised V your cheek with his tongue.

You stood up and dusted the dust off you. ' Don't say it as if you didn't like it,' V said as you helped him up.

' Aww~ J-hope I'm so alone,' Suga said dramatically. ' Don't worry, I am too,' J-hope replied as the began leaning in. ' Thats enough,' Rap monster said as he placed his hands in between Suga's and J-hope's overly pluckered lips. ' Let's get to practicing for the international skating parade, you two lovebirds too.' he continued.

-

After 4 hours of skating everywhere, you finally went home with V. He was texting someone that you didn't bother knowing since you hate clingy girlfriends and being one of them would just make you a hypocrite. You decided to break the silence since it was getting to you.

' Do you remember what's happening tomorrow?' you asked remembering your 6 months annivarsary is tomorrow.

' Its your mom's birthday,' he said without even looking at you. You were a little heart-broken when he said that. It wasn't wrong, tomorrow is your mother's birthday, but you expected him to remember something that he used to speak with so much excitement-- your 6 months annivasary that is. 

You decided that him might have a just as bad day as you so you decided not to bother him.

-

After the ridulously quiet walk to your house, you bid V goodbye but somehow your body was acting weird and when he leaned in for a quick peck, you turned and his lips landed on your cheeks.  His face showed a mixture of confused and sadness. You briskly walked up the stairs and into your room.

Plopping down on to your bed, your mind wonders off you to your relantionship with V. The past 2 months, he has been acting really....distant. You didn't really mind but its just that he had been really weird. You remembered one day while walking on a street, you decided to be extra affectionate and held his hand but he let it go and pretended to point at something in one of the shops. Could he be cheating...? That thought flashed through your mind, your heart cracking alittle as you are starting to believe he is cheating on you.

' Aishh' You mumbbled to yourself as you ruffled your hair.

After showering, you got into the kitchen and got yourself an apple to eat.

' YOU DARE SKIP SCHOOL!' your mother's voice boomed out of nowhere. Oh.. Right... Forgot about this .

' Please mother, can we talk about it tomorrow, I'm having a bad day,' you said, the first time in years, with respect. A flash of surprise flashed accross her face but it was then replaced with a look of dissappointment.

' You know what young lady, nevermind, I'll let you go, ' she said. But as you left, you heard something that somehow managed to get you crying.' Why can't she be more like Soojin?' Your mother mubbled to herelft. Curse my excellent hearing skills.

You ran into your room and started bawling your eyes out. Although for no reason, you manage to feel better with every drop of tear that came down. And before you knew it, you had already fallen asleep.