Who's Who?

Empty Air Echoes

CHARACTERS 

GOT7  &  Bangtan Boys

Gifs are not by me, i give full credits to the owners~

GOT7/Bangtan Boys

 

Kim Taehyung - Dreamer, Selfless, and Unique. The story starts off with him, a orphan who has an endless love for life. Parents left him at age 3 and since then questions why in secret yet on the outside pretends he does not care. Works as a waiter/host at a upscale authentic restaurant called "Authentic Dinning" and goes to a local college that the orphanage pays for, but must work to pay the orphanage.  His hard working but lazy when he wants to be. Depends on his friends Jimin, and Youngjae who always helps him out and protects him when situations get to rough for him to handle and when often getting bullied for being "weird" which get's him into trouble.  Does not like confrontation and usually "runs away" from his problems. Besides school and work, also does chores at the orphanage to pay debt.  His interest are in singing and dancing and gets help from Youngjae and Jimin as he admires their talent. Get's into arguments with Jimin. Though he is more fond of dancing. Wants to be happy in the future thus is scared of taking risk. (Parents give him up because his father was abusive and mother to in love to see it, has hit Taehyung thus explains the scar that runs along his back. In the end his parents were so in "love" the did not see why they needed him.) V is his Club/street name. 

Park Jimin - Charming, Protective, and Determined. An orphan who was left since age 2 and later on finds out why. Parents could not afford for 2 children so gave Jimin up (oldest) and later finds out they can take him back but don't. First to enter the Orphanage.  Since then decides to not think about his parents and considers Taehyung and Youngjae as family. Secretly gay and has mixed feelings for Taehyung but does not act as he see's him as a brother. He works two jobs, cashier at a bakery on the weekdays and front desk at the gym during weekends. He get's into spats with Kim Jungkook the owners brother at the gym. Loves dancing and usually takes Taehyung and sometimes Youngjae to the dance studio the gym owners (free of charge) for dance lessons. Can over work himself to the point of exhaustion and is protective of his two friends. Wants to own his own dance studio and have enough money to move out of the orphanage with Youngjae and Taehyung to get own apartment.  Dooly is his street/club name. 

Cho Youngjae - Smart, loyal, and Hard Working. An orphan since age 4. Last to join. child services deemed it unfit for him to live with parents because of poor living conditions. Works at a bookstore but gets paid enough because the owner is fond of Youngjae. Tries to help out with rent as much as possible. Instantly warms up to Taehyung and Jimin and does not talk to anyone else in the orphanage/house. Usually is the "middle ground" when his friends fight. Yet gets annoyed with some of his friends antics..mostly Taehyung.  His loyal and protective and often gives advise to his not-so level headed friends. Loves to sing but wants a steady job and family. Afraid he will end up like his own parents so works hard for his future. Helps Jimin and Taehyung in saving money to move out. Frequently visits the music store "Beats for the Soul" to look at album and get's song recommendation from Namjoon later forming a friendship. Wants to meet Seokjin who works with Taehyung because off his voice. Jae becomes his club/street name. 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

    

Im Jaebum - Charismatic, Headstrong, and Passionate. A student who is known as being an "ignorant rebel". Is independent in himself and does not like asking for help from anyone. Cool and chic but get's annoyed easily. Does not like school though is forced to go because of his friends Jr and RapMonster. Has an interest in music but mostly break dancing and during free times makes up his on chore. He is talented in the art of singing yet does not do it as much. His family life is consists of a mother who does drugs and is put into rehab and his father who his only seen 5 times his entire life. He puts his mom into rehab moves in with his friends.  Works as a cashier ay a coffee shop but later on gets a 2nd job as a waiter at "Authentic Dinning" when in need to pay the rent and book dance studio rooms at the gym Jimin works for. Made fun of as a child for always being quite and so does not get along with most people at first and finds social events "a waste of time".  JB is his street name when he visits the club "SpineBreaker" and soon dances later on becoming one of the most sought out acts. 

Kim NamJoon - Wise, Understanding, and Talented. Goes to school for his parents but often is seen with a small notebook writing down raps. Is interested in creating music and makes mix tapes as a hobby that Jaebum soon adds choreo to. Mom does not approve of his music talent thus keeps it on the down low from parents. Often hides music equipment when his mom comes to visit the apartments. Works at the music store "Beats for the Soul" and usually is complemented with his knowledge of different songs and artiest.  Plays his mix tapes at the club "SpineBreaker" later on when he meets a boy named Suga and get's paid. Forces his friend Jaebum to go to classes and usually studies with JinYoung for test. Meet's his friends in middle school and is loyal to them since. Rooms with JinYoung and later Jackson. Get's along with everyone as he is wise and understanding of people. Tutors when he has extra time. Usually acts like the "father" among his group of friends but is childish as he is known to "break" things. RapMonster is his club/street name. Is close to Jackson as they were childhood friends but soon separated because of schools. 

 

Park JinYoung - Playful, Motherly, and Caring. Goes to school with friends. Lives with Namjoon and Jaebum. Is Playful and caring towards his friends, usually makes sure the dorm is clean and healthy. His friends get annoyed by his affection but when down seeks him out. His studios like NamJoon but has more interest in music as he does song covers during his free time and is also interested in dance, usually goes with Jaebum to dance the studio. Works at a local grocery mart and is good around people and uses his words to get what he wants. Is secretly gay and has never acted upon. Get's into fits with Jaebum. Has a good relationship with his parents and is an only child. Visit's his parents when he can and often sends money for his dad's medical expenses. Loves all things that are cute and so instantly takes a liking to Taehyung, Jimin, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom,  and Jungkook. Meets them first when they a incident breaks out at his work place. Bulled when he was young, he likes to protect anyone he see's and has a soft spot for children.  His friends are protective of him. JR is his street/club name. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kunpimook Bhuwakul - Prankster, Out spoken, and Confident.  Moved to Korea from Thailand to expand their restaurant business. His family is rich and owns the restaurant "Authentic Dinning" Had trouble fitting in school but became good friends with Yugyeom and later on Jungkook through the art of dance. He is brash about his opinions and often speaks his mind before thinking. Loves to read manga and often get's in trouble with his parents. Movies out with Jungkook and YugYeom. Though his friends and him are relatively financially okay, still works so he can later visit Thailand as he get's home sick. even wanting to take his friends. Loves playing pranks on his friends and often argues with friends because all 3 are competitive. Works at the school library but get's scolded for sleeping instead. His street name is Bambam. He likes dance as a hobby for fun but is not serious as his friends are. Likes to rap and wants to learn rapping. 

Kim Yugyeom -  Optimistic, Sincere, and Spirited. Instantly get's along with Kunpimook and Jungkook. Usually tries not to get competitive with them but falls to peer pressure easily. He usually is level headed compared to his friends but joins in on the fun any ways. Does not want to disappoint his parents so goes to school regularly to become a nurse but secretly has a passion for street dancing his parents do not know about. His family is rich and known for heaving a great "doctor" background. Him and Jungkook usually connect the most through dancing even later doing events together hosted at the club "SpineBreaker". Works with JinYoung later on because he wants to try and not relay on his parents money. He is caring towards his parents and protective. Goes by the name Giant at the club/streets.

Kim Jungkook - Cute, Observant, and Perfectionist. Goes to school and is out going only with people he is close to. Shy around new people and quit. Is close to his older brother who is on business trips for setting up art shows and usually calls him for advise. Is close to his friends and sees them as family. Is often teased for being cute but can be sassy esp towards Bambam when they insult each other. Tries hard learn to dance with passion. Took dance lessons as a child as his parents are okay with him dancing. During a middle school competition, got called out for "dancing without passion" and thus dances to prove himself and others. Family is rich for owning renowned art shows and his family is known to have a artistic background. He dances at his brothers local gym " Sharp Edge" and thus get's to go use the dance studio anytime. Likes making fun of Jimin's height when ever he can. Draws to relive stress dances during his free time. Known as Golden Maknae. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Mark Tuan - Calm, Thoughtful, and Mysterious. Moved from L.A California to Korea. Had problems learning the language. His athletic he is able to do flying stunts more then anything. Is calm when things are hectic and judges his friends. Comes off as un-caring but is caring and nice when getting to know him. Is loved by the female population and thus he finds solitude heavenly. Does not fight/argue with many but get's annoyed once he meet's Yoongi who later on becomes his close friend. His parents are reiteratively well off. He is known through out the city of Seoul for being the child of the parents who own the hottest night club "SpineBreaker". When he feels like it, he comes up with martial arts tricking along with Jackson later on and thus is known as the "Flying Boy" in the club and on the streets. Get's along with his father but not so much his mother as she disapproves of him doing martial arts and hanging with Yoongi "the others" at the club. Works as a bar tender at his club. Fears his parents are going to separate and keeps that to himself. "Flying Boy" is his street/club name (might as well be a nickname) 

 

Min Yoongi - Honest, Tough, and Fearless. Goes to school though prefers writing and practicing rap more then anything. Likes going into rap battles as he is brash and confident and believes his raps are something to watch out for. Hears about the infamous "RapMonster" and thus tracks him down to have a rap battle but later on becomes accountancies (giving him a job at Mark's club) (friends but does not admit) can not handle anything mushy or sappy and thus gets along with Mark when he helps Mark escape his "fangirls" Opinioned and honest with his thoughts. Is known for doing rapping events at the club "SpineBreaker". Does not like his personal life out in the open and is keen to keep it private but confides to Mark and later on Hoseok about his dads gambling problems. Mark always insist on helping him out but Yoongi won't have any of that. Works with Namjoon later on in the store "Beats for the Soul" when Namjoon hears about the situation. Goes by the name Suga on the club/streets.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 


 

 Kim Seokjin - Gentle, Firm and, Dependable. Seokjin lives with his friends Hoseok and Jackson. His very protective of his mom and visits her when ever he can as she is pregnant. His father left them when he was 13 and thus can not stand people who do not keep promises. Friends with Jackson when he came to his high school school techniques. He soon meet's Hoseok who he meets on the streets and later saves. Has a passion for cooking and wants to one day own his own restaurant. In the mean time he works as an assistant chef at "Authentic Dinning" and meets Bambam who he becomes aquanauts with. He soon meets Kim Taehyung who he is fond off and Im Jaebum who he nags. Along with Mark he is known for being a "Flower Boy" among the female population and thus has his own fangirls. Soon meets Mark when being chased by fangirls and then becomes friends with Yoongi. He has a talent for singing that he keeps under wraps until his friends around him slowly find out. He is usually watches over his two friends as they get into plenty of trouble.  Jin is his club/street name. 

 

Wang Jackson - Funny, Brave, and Encouraging. Among his friend he is known as the "mood maker" as his funny and calls himself the "life of the party" a favorites in the club. His known for being "wild and y" among the female population and has flings. He does not like serious relationships. Seokjin always disapproves of this habit. He is also good with marital arts tricking and thus becomes close with Mark later on. Moved from Hong Kong and is friends with Namjoon since middle school and meet Seokjin and Hoseok in high school. Good with people, he flirts his way through problems. He is protective off Hoseok as he knows about his gang involvement. Him and Hoseok go to the club regularly taking Seokjin along with them. Has a fencing family background and thus his parents disapproves of his life chooses has he wants to be a physical therapist. Does not like his older brother who he considers the "favorite" child. Meets Yugyeom on the streets when he is injured and thus they become friends. Goes by "Wild Prince" in the club/streets. 

 

Jung Hoseok - Rebellious, Fierce, and Hopeful. Hoseok during middle and high school met up with the wrong crowd. He meets SeokJin in middle school on the streets when a gang he is in contact with is after him. Seokjin saves him that day. Because of Seokjin he tries to not hangout with the wrong crowd, usually sticking with Seokjin and later Jackson but has a deep secret not even his friends knows. His feared by the city because of his middle school gang involvement yet many are at a awe at his dancing skills and rapping talent along with knowing how to fight. He becomes close to Suga who teaches him rapping and Mark as he and Jackson teach him martial arts tricking. He does dance evens at the club around the same time as Jaebum thus forming a rival as they are considered the best all around dancers. Not so much close with his dad, his protective of his mom and thus visits his parents when he can. He is smug and smirks a lot as his way of putting up a front and is hopeful and confident in his battles. Keeps his private life and street life private thus goes by the name J-Hope on the streets only Jackson, Jin, Mark and Suga know his identity. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Places

SpineBreaker - Owned by Mr. Tuan. Club, in the middle of Seoul. It is the setting where most of them will meet and interact. It is known for attracting dangerous people thus many things occur away from curious eyes. 

Sunny Orphanage - A local orphanage that houses teens. A place for teens to stay while they attend school and get jobs, so they can move and find their own place. As the orphanage pays for their education, they must in return work (house hold chores). Runned by Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul

Sharp Edge - Gym owned by Jungkook's brother. Along with gyms, it had dance practice studios and most of the dancer meet there. Jimin's weekend job. 

Delightful Deserts - Jimin's weekday job. Is quite and does not attract many customers.

Authentic Dinning - Bambam's parents restaurant. Upscale and expensive to get book. Seokjin, Taehyung work there and later Jaebum and Hoseok will too. Many deals and company officials dine there. 

Garden Cafe - Jaebum's morning job. A happy environment and usually the hangout spot for teens and younger people, as it is in the center of the shopping area and schools in Seoul. 

Beats for the Soul - Namjoon's job and later Youngjae's and Yoongi's. It is one of the best music stores and sells album of all genre. Also for the younger teens and youth. 

Corner Mart - JinYoung's job. It is a grocery market and is in the dangerous part of town though famous as it is used by anyone. 

Run Down - Short for run down factory. Used for the gang that resides in Seoul. Owned by Mr. Jung  It is bare from what use to be an old clothing manufactory factory.  Dangerous part of town and can not be entered unless invited