Chapter 1

XOXO

Luhan

 

Seoul city high school, was just a normal high school until the year of my senior year. It was the first morning of the school year, it was special for me too.

It was my senior year. My last year as a high school student and I can't wait to move on to university. I walked over to my assigned locker and put my books, my extra pens and pencils, some paper, two extra notebooks, and hanged my magnetic mirror inside my locker door. I looked at myself to see if my hair was good, and I noticed two familiar figures coming up behind me. It was my two friends Kris and Minseok. They were seniors like me too. We were all excited to be seniors.

"Hey Lu, how was your summer?" Asked Minseok, I looked at him with a face of disbelief, we all spent most of the summer together. The only time that we didn't spent with each other was this past weekend so we can prepare for the up coming school days by ourselfs.

"Did you really have to ask that question hyung?" I said as closed my locker.

"Nope, but it felt good saying it." Minseok and I laughed. I looked and turned to look at Kris. He didn't seem like his cool quite self. He was more of an cool quite and anxious Kris. He kept looking around as he if he was looking for someone.

"Kris are you looking for someone." I asked in curiosity.

"I'm just trying to figure out were my class is." Kris said in a kind of annoyed tone.

"Kris we all have class together." Why didn't you just ask us?" Minseok said.

"You know what, fine lets just go to class." With that Kris walked off. Minseok and I looked at each other with a confused look and just followed Kris to our class.

 

Tao

It was my first day as a Korean student. I just moved from China a month ago.

I told my parents I wanted to study in Korea for my high school years, they were hesitant at first in letting me go. They said yes, I was excited. But they did tell me I would be living with some family friends that moved to Korea a couple years ago.

I fixed my tie in front of my mirror in my room and I heard a knock on the door it was Yixing. He was the son of my parents friends and he was the only son. He was 2 years older then me, his family moved here when he was a freshmen in high school.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and he closed the door. I took one last look at myself and walked outside. I saw Yixing standing by the table checking his backpack to make sure he had his things. He looked up and saw me.

"Mom and Dad go to work early, they never drop us of at school."

"Are we just gunna walk there then?" Smiled and it showed his one dimple.

"I mean if you don't want to take the car." My eyes open widely. I didn't know Yixing drove. I mean I never saw him drive before. When he went somewhere I assumed that he either walked or had his parents drive him to places. I also assumed that the second car in the garage was for one of his parents.

"You drive?"

"Yup, I guess I should have told you that earlier. I think I shocked you a bit." I nodded slowly. Yixing looked at his watch.

"Come on we can continue this conversation in the car, we have to get to school." We walked to the car and we both got in. The drive from the house to the school was just a quick 5 minute drive. It confused me a bit. He said we would be late to school but we had 15 more minutes till the bell rang. Yixing parked his car in the parking a lot across from the school. We had walked to the front entrance and I saw Yixing smile and wave at a person in the front. He also waved and smiled back at Yixing.

"Kim Joonmyun!"

"Zhang Yixing!" We came closer to the guy and he gave Yixing a hug. Then a few moments later a kiss. I looked at them both with a surprised look. I never imagined Yixing to be like that, I have nothing against gays, but he didn't seem like that type of guy. And this Joonmyun guy was the same, he didn't look gay. They stopped and notice me staring at them and giggled.

"So this is Zitao, I presume?" He looked at me and I looked quickly at the ground.

"Tao you don't have to be shy around Joonmyun, he's my boyfriend so you can trust him."

"Yeah Tao, any friend of Yixing, is my friend." I looked up at Joonmyun who called me Tao and a friend. It made me feel a little bit more comfortable. Yixing and Joonmyun decided to let go of each other and started talking about random stuff. I didn't really pay attention. I just really wanted to admire the school and the students and the place around me. The summer breeze was till blowing, the sound of people talking and the smell of Korean air made me feel all happy inside. I looked up at the beautiful clear skies and closed my eyes. Feeling the nice warm sun on my skin. I brought my head back down and opened my eyes slowly. When I opened my eyes I saw the most handsomest guy I ever laid my eyes on.

I noticed him looking at me and we locked eyes on each other. I felt my heartbeat beat a little faster. He looked like the kind that didn't smile, and I was clearly surprised when he smiled and waved at me. I still didn't believe he was waving and smiling at me, so I just smiled and waved back to him. We then just kept staring at each other and kept looking at each other, until someone came behind him and pulled him away. The stranger I locked eyes with was being pulled away but he kept looking back at me. "Until next time." I whispered to myself.

 

Kris

His face, his smile, his hair, his eyes, his skin, his everything just made me feel all weird inside. I needed to know who he was, I never saw him at school before. Does that mean he is a new student or is he a freshmen? I don't care all I care about is know who he is.

"Earth to Kris! Did you hear anything we said?" Minseok said. We were sitting in the back of the class and were waiting for the teacher to come in.

"Are you okay Kris? Since we saw each other this morning at my locker, it looks like you've been thinking about something." Luhan said. Should I tell them, they are my best friends. But I feel like they won't understand.

"Nothing.. It's nothing." I looked away from them and looked at the hallway from the window. My eyes got wide open when I saw him. I shot up from my chair an just kep staring at him until he walked away. I went outside to stop him.

"Kris where are you going?" Asked Minseok. I ignored him an just followed him. When I went outside the classroom I saw him down the hall and he turned left to go down another hall. I walked a bit fast to reach him. As I turned the hall I saw him standing there. He was looking for his classroom, he was looking left right and turned back towards me. Our eyes meet again, all the feeling when I saw him came back to me again we just stood there looking at each other. The bell rang and we still stood there looking at each other.

"Tao!" I heard someone call from behind me I looked behind me and saw Yixing. Tao? Who's Tao? He was waving at someone and I turned to look at the guy I was just staring at. He was waving back. Tao that was his name.

 

 

Yixing

I left Joonmyun's classroom so I can get to show Tao to his class and get to my class. I walked out of his class and couldn't find Tao. I told him I would be out in a minute, so where could he haves walked to? I walked down the hall and turned left and saw Tao standing in the middle of the hallway looking at someone, I looked at the person in front of me. Since I just could see him from behind, the only thing I knew about the guy was that he was tall. I knew who he was, Kris.

The bell rang "Tao!" I yelled to brake off there gazes at each other. I kept looking at Tao, but I knew Kris was looking at me too. I waved at him and he waved at me back. I walked to him and pulled him to the class room on the right.

"Tao this is your class." I told him as we came inside the classroom.

"Thanks Yixing." He said at me staring out side the door. Even thou we were facing each other, I could tell that he was looking past me. Did Kris and Tao already talked? This worries me.

"Tao, did you and kris talk?"

"Who's Kris? Is he one of your friends?" This relieved me a bit.

"No, never mind. One of my friends is supposed to be in this class with you and I wonder where he is." And like on Que. my friend came in.

"Hyung!" I turned around to see a smiling Jongdae at the door with a big smile. He walked up to me and Tao and gave me a hug. He looked at Tao.

"Hyung is this Tao?" I nodded to him and he came up to Tao.

"Hi Tao nice to meet you, I'm Jongdae." He gave out his hand to shake. Tao looked at me and I smiled at him to tell him it was ok. Tao then shook Jongdae's hand.

 

Minseok

"What's up with him today?" Asked Luhan

"If I knew I would tell you."

"Do you think he could be.. Nah."

"Lu don't tell me that you think Kris is In love again?" Luhan shrugged at the thought. I mean I will be happy with anyone Kris would want to date. The problem I have is that the last time Kris was in love with someone he did everything for that person, and when try broke up. Well let's just say Luhan and I took away the chair and the rope from him that night.

"Hyung!!!!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. Lu and I turned around to see who it was and it was Jongdae. I was happy to see him, I haven't seen him since last school year. He is like a little brother to me. He walked up to us with the biggest smile.

"Oh Jongdae nice to see you again!" I stood up and gave him a hug.

"Sit down, let's talk for a while before the bell rings." Jongdae pulls up a chair and sits down next to me.

"Where's your friends?" Luhan asked.

"Well Kyungsoo did the mentor thingy with the freshmen." My eyes opened wide. That's how I met Jongdae last year. I was a junior and he was a freshmen.

"Oh like what Minseok and I did last year?!?" Luhan asked.

"Yup!" Jongdae said with the biggest smile.

"That's how I met you Hyung!!" He said while smiling at me. I smiled at him back.

"What about Beakyeol?" I chuckled at the nickname we gave the two when Luhan said it.

"I don't know? When Kyungsoo left, Chanyeol told me that he had to take Beakhyun somewhere and ran off with him." Jongdae chuckled. "

I swear if they don't tell each other they love each other I might have to do it for them." We all laughed at Jongdae's comment. The bell rang soon after and Jongdae stood up.

"We'll Hyungs I'll see you guys later. Maybe during lunch? Bye guys!!!" Jongdae gave Lunhan and I goodbye hugs and with that he left. I smiled to myself when I saw the younger leave. I don't know but something about Jongdae made me happy. His smile made me smile his laugh made me laugh. I was lost in thought about Jongdae, until Luhan gave me a nudge. I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face. "

What?" I asked.

"Why don't you tell Jongdae you love him too?" I looked at Luhan in surprise.

"What I told Jongdae I loved him before."

"Yeah, but like a friend. But I know you like him even more."

"What? No! I see him as a friend nothing more!" With that I opened my backpack to look for something, anything to keep my thoughts away from my thought about my feelings about Jongdae. I love him as a Dongsaeng nothing more. Right?

 

Jongdae

"Arghh why did we have to stay up all night?" I heard Chanyeol said as he arose from his sleep.

"We didn't, but you did." Said Beakhyun. Chanyeol, Beakhyun, Kyungsoo, and I had a before school starts sleep over my house. Everyone but Chanyeol slept and woke up on time and everyone but Chanyeol was getting ready for school.

"C'mon Chanyeol you only have twenty more minutes to get ready." I said.

"Why twenty minutest?!?" Chanyeol asked.

"The bus will be at its stop in thirty minutes from now and it takes five minutes to get there." I said.

"Well make it twenty five, since we will have an extra five minutes." He said trying to negotiate with me.

"Yeol, we can't. You know how Kyungsoo likes to be early to things." Said Beakhyun. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just shot him a glare.

"Fine." With that Chanyeol went to get ready and the rat of us did last minute touches. Getting a our ties tied, checking our backpack, and fixing our hair. Surprisingly we left in exactly twenty minutes. Well I think it was Kyungsoo's nagging to Chanyeol to hurry up or else Kyungsoo would castrate him. We reached the bus stop waiting for the bus. Chanyeol and Beakhyun talking with each other, me just listening to music, an then Kyungsoo looking at the ground. I couldn't help but think Kyungsoo looked miserable.

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" I asked as I turned to him and took off my earphones. He nodded. Something was up.

"I don't believe you, what's wrong soo?"

"Nothing.. It's just, I feel like my life is going nowhere." Kyungsoo said in a sad tone.

"Don't say that soo, you have so many things going for you!" Smiling so I can try to brighten up his mood.

"Like what Jongdae?"

"Well you have an angelic voice, you are so cute and innocent, and you can cook!"

"Where are those things going to take me?"

"Umm, a househusband?" With that I saw Kyungsoo smile and chuckle. I gave him a side hug to make him feel comforted. The bus arrived on time and we all got on.

We all sat at our usually seats at the back with the most seats. Kyungsoo and Beakhyun sat by the window, Chanyeol and I sat in the middle. Chanyeol ofcorse next to Beakhyun and I next to Kyungsoo.

I noticed that there were two new faces that came on at our stop as well. One had black hair and had tanned skin from what I can see. The other had blonde hair and very light skin. They came together laughing and smiling with each other. I did notice that the tanned boy kept looking at Kyungsoo threw out the whole bus ride to school. Why did he do this? It was a good thing Kyungsoo was looking at the window or else it would have lowered his self esteem, like Kyungsoo needs to lower his self esteem even more.

 

 

A/N

Did you guys like my first chapter?

To be honest I didn't not know I was gunna write this whole chapter based on exo m first. I started with Luhan and I just wanted to keep the flow going with easy transitions for each POV. Did you guys get that? Sorry I really not goodat explaining things.

Next chapter will be exo k to kind a be fair. For the chapters following that, I will mix the POVs together if they flow with the chapters.

Thank you guys. :)