Baekho-Suit & Tie

66 EXO Song Drabbles

Justin Timberlake-Suit & Tie

And as long as I got my suit and tie

I'ma leave it all on the floor tonight And you got fixed up to the nines

Let me show you a few things

All pressed up in black and white And you're dressed in that dress I like

Love is swinging in the air tonight

Let me show you a few things

Show you a few things about love

Now we're in the swing of love

Let me show you a few things

Show you a few things about love

~

fem! & mute Baekhyun! Baekhyun = Baekhee

~

Baekhee has always hated coming to these kind of parties. As the wife of Kim Joonmyun, CEO of one of Korea's top companies she was expected to show up along side her husband though. Well at least that's what he tells her. Joonmyun could be to persuasive at times.

She's seated at one of the far tables dressed in her most expensive fitted black dress. Her make up is done to perfection along with her hair and Baekhee knows she looks good.

While she's receiving wondering glances, her eyes are only on one man in this room and that's Kim Joonmyun. Said Kim Joonmyun is chatting it up with who Baekhee knows is his assistant, who she also knows has a thing for Kim Joonmyun.

Joonmyun's eyes catches her's and their staring at each other now. She then glares at him and he chuckles. He puts a hand on his assistants arm and excuses himself politely. As he makes his way over, Baekhee takes the opportunity to take in his appearance. He's wearing his black and white suit, Baekhee's favorite one on him, with his hair is styled up and he looks as handsome as ever.

"Like what you see?" He teases her and she makes a face of fake distaste in return. In reality she does like what she sees, but if he knew this it would only boost his ego and she'd rather not have that happen.

"Hey relax okay." He says while tucking a loose curl behind her ear. He turns and glances at the middle floor where some of the couples are already dancing. He then turns back to her grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"Come on, dance with me." He's not giving her a choice as he pulls her along. Spinning her and wrapping strong arms around her. He leans down and whispers "I love you." in her ear. She opens wanting to say it back, but closes it soon after.

Joonmyun chuckles and stares lovingly into her eyes. "You look beautiful." He says with an airy sigh.

Baekhee blushes hard and looks away. She wants to tell him how beautiful and amazing he looks also, but she was never able to voice her thoughts. She instead looks down and pretends to fix his tie. This causes a fond smile to break out on his face and he takes her small hands in his and kisses each finger.

Baekhee glances up and locks eyes and smiles a beautiful one. She pulls one of her hands away and settles it on his cheek instead. Joonmyun's familiar with this gentle touch and he's ready when she stretches up to give that kiss he's been waiting for.

They smile at each other after pulling away and he gently pulls her closer in his embrace to sways them back and forth.

Baekhee never liked these kind of parties, but with Kim Joonmyun by her side like this, holding her close and whispering love to her, she's able to make it to the end of the night.

~

Done! Sorry the updates are taking so long. I'll work harder for you! T.T Comments are welcomed. ^^